Skip to main content
Topic: Day 16 [1600 hrs.] Artistic Values  (Read 4111 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Day 16 [1600 hrs.] Artistic Values

Reply #25
[ Lieutenant ThanIda zh'Wann | Deputy's Quarters | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan 
[Show/Hide]
The lingering, intimate kisses in the aftermath soon ended and Rez broke the embrace they'd shared on top of the table. Ida hadn't minded the hard surface, her mind too preoccupied with the present and her body hardened from her duties. Her hand had boldly run up and down the back of the Trill before she'd got back on her feet.

"Well," said Ida as she too found her footing, smiling ruefully with one side of her face, "I reckon we either take this to the bedchamber instead, or I go get what I need to draw you."

Personally, she was just coming down from the heights of pleasure so she didn't mind at all if Rez would finally get her commissioned drawing of her. Perhaps it was a prudent break, a way to catch their breath, while Ida made some preliminary sketches. The oil painting might be one better made later, when they had both got what they needed in terms of satisfaction. But the foundation of the piece was something she could make without too much waiting involved.

"If I were to make a sketch, how do you want me to draw you?" she asked, heart still thrumming in her chest as she looked at the Doctor, but her steps carried her towards a cupboard. As she made her way there, the dim light caressed her cerulean skin, and her white hair almost shone in an ethereal way.

"Then please," she said as she returned with a thin piece of coal and a large sketching book of hers. "Get in position. This is far too long overdue..."

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder