Skip to main content
Topic: EPIL: S [D06|2000] New Roommates (Read 3893 times) previous topic - next topic

EPIL: S [D06|2000] New Roommates

[ PO1 Mickayla MacGregor | Personal Quarters | Deck 15 | USS Theurgy | Unknown Location ] Attn: @Masorin
[Show/Hide]

The first thing Mickayla had done once reaching her new quarters had been to strip off and enjoy the hottest shower that she could stand and stay in it until her skin was waterlogged. After drying off, Mickayla had stared at her altered reflection in the mirror, judging the changes, comparing them to what she remembered. Without dressing, Mickayla had laid back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, wondering what she should do next.

“Nothing to do but wait,” Mickayla thought to herself as relaxed for the first time in days. “I’ve sent a message to the Chief of Security for this ship. I don’t know who they are but hopefully they’ll see me.”

Mickayla hadn’t realised how tired she had been until after her head had hit the pillow. She’d fallen asleep before she knew it and now she had been awoken by the sounds of someone in the common area. Still groggy from waking up but wanting to try and make a good impression, Mickayla pulled herself to her feet.

Without thinking, the Klingon strode through the door where she was confronted by the sight of her new roommate.

"Hello."

Re: EPIL: S [D06|2000] New Roommates

Reply #1
[ CPO Sithick | Sithick's Personal Quarters | Deck 15 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Stegro88
[Show/Hide]

Sithick stretched as he reached the door of his room. He hadn't been paying attention to any reassignments or the like. His day had been a long one, filled with copious repairs devastating news, and at the end of it a promotion. Chief Petty Officer, head of weapons for the flight floor. His job officially would start tomorrow but at the same time the birds were for the most part broken and or grounded. So functionally it would seem that there wasn't much of a change.

This was one more step closer though. The new badge had three bars and a star. While he had only been a member of Starfleet for... actually he couldn't recall how many years directly he had served since the dominion war when he had been brought aboard the USS El Dorado, but he did know that his time had been valuable to him.

He had never expected to be honored for his experience or put into a position of power, the former slave had never really known the lap of luxury. He had taken his first bath ever today with Vivian an experience that he was going to cherish, but not all was great.

Today was also the day he had found out that Lahkesis had been killed. He wasn't sure how, just that a Klingon had done it. He wasn't surprised, he didn't have much love for Klingons, they were loud, blunt, disrespectful, and kept slaves. Walking into the room, he was reminded that Jaya had moved out, which meant he could finally claim the main area. Walking to the enviromental controls he reset them to his standards of living. The vents piped in a hot vent of steam, making it all feel more tropical The gorn lifted his head for a moment scratching at his neck as he pulled off his shirt.

Partly he wanted the fabric of his uniform off his body so he could enjoy the humid air, but he had also been shot today, and needed to survey his injuries incase he needed a follow up visit with a doctor. The area where his scales had been regenerated were a brighter green than the rest of his body, poking his flesh it was a slightly different texture, and a bit tender.

Then the door to Jaya's old quarters were opened. He turned to check whom it was half expecting his bestie jaya.

What he didn't expect was a klingon woman.

A naked Klingon woman.

Sithick tripped over his own claws, falling backwards landing on his ass with an audiable thud and hiss, he raised a hand to his eyes trying to cover them, but also couldn't help himself, his fingers parted rather quickly so he could better take in the woman's curves.

So that's what a klingon female looked like. He had seen them clothed, but not... not like that. It wasn't an unpleasant sight, she was certainly attractive. A distant memory of him being in this situation once before having ran him from the room afraid for his life, this was a touch different, and Vivian and Lahkesis had helped him with his fear of women in the long run.

"Hello.... Um... Are you aware you are zhe naked?"

Reply #2
[ PO1 Mickayla MacGregor | Personal Quarters | Deck 15 | USS Theurgy | Unknown Location ] Attn: @Masorin
[Show/Hide]

It seemed like the best and worst thing to say in the moment. The instant of walking through the door and seeing her roommate for the first time. And despite knowing the length and breadth of species in the Federation, and even beyond it, Mickayla was in no way expecting to see a shirtless Gorn standing there.

“What the….” Mickayla thought as the Gorn turned to look at her after she spoke. And then promptly fell backwards onto the deck, his clawed hand coming up to cover his eyes. It stuck Mickayla in that very instant, as the air in the room became noticeably warmer and more tropical, that she could feel that all over her body. Everywhere. “FUCK!”

"Hello.... Um... Are you aware you are zhe naked?" the Gorn asked with a hiss. She also noticed that as much as he was trying to block his eyes, the Gorn was still looking at her.

“I am now,” Mickayla snapped, not even thinking about how she was reacting. But one thing did shine through. The sight of her naked body had put a Gorn on his ass. “Excuse me,” she said before turning on her heel and walking straight back into her room.

Back in her room, out of sight, Mickayla’s mind whirled. She hadn’t remembered that she was naked. And that mortified her. And yet the very sight of her had put the Gorn down. And she had to admit, the feel of the tropical air on her skin felt great.

“I can’t hide in here forever,” Mickayla realised. “Sooner or later I have to go out. Better now and get it over with,” she thought as she walked over to the replicator. “Robe. Black.” Donning the garment, Mickayla tied it closed before heading to the door of her quarters once again.

“Ah hi,” Mickayla said after leaving her room. “I’m Mickayla MacGregor.”

Reply #3
[ CPO Sithick | Sithick's Personal Quarters | Deck 15 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Stegro88
[Show/Hide]

As she left to go back to her room, Sithick's yellow eyes marked her movement getting a good look of her back, and her round ass. While he had never found klingons attractive before when they had been cruel deslotate slave masters, there was something aluring to really any naked woman in front of him. He couldn't help but find it a little exciting.

And it showed, Sithick's genetals were usually housed in an internal compartment, which meant his pants were slimmed trim, however with this encounter, and the sway of her hips and everything else that was going on about her, he couldn't help but feel an excitement through his body that immediately became uncomfortable when internal parts attempted to become external creating a large jammed bulge in his pants that no amount of adjustment would make go away.

When she returned he was attempting to focus on literally anything else. "Er, Sorry, I was unaware, you had moved in." He said nodding. Jaya had been his roommate for a long time, but she had been moved, and so he had hoped the living area could finally become his. He moved to adjust it back to the Federation standard. "I will re-adjust the conditions."

When she said her name he nodded. "I am Sithick." He said giving his own name when she had given hers. "Would you... like to eat something?" He said offering her use of the replicator, trying to think on how to be a good host.  Even if he couldn't hide his biological reactions he could at least try to be nice to the woman.

Reply #4
[Show/Hide]

“Please wait,” Mickayla requested when Sithick moved to adjust the environmental conditions. “You, ah, you don’t have to change them. I’m actually kind of enjoying the warmer temperature of the room on my skin at the moment. I grew up in a cold environment and despite being used to it, I never enjoyed it,” Mickayla explained. 

She was also pointedly ignoring the suspicious bulge in the Gorn’s trousers; her recent history with men had left her with a sour taste in her mouth. Truth be told, while she had never actually been with a woman before and only really thought about it in passing, the idea of experiencing lovemaking with another woman was enticing.

“So, ah, you don’t have to change anything,” Mickayla said, folding her arms. “And I’ll try to remain covered,” she offered. “And I ate earlier but I would love some water please,” the Klingon asked of her new roommate. She wasn’t sure if he was offering to get it for her or just first use of the common area’s replicator.

“I didn’t know they hadn’t told you that I was here,” Mickayla said. “I was just told that you worked in the ship’s fighter bay. Can I ask, how does a Gorn come to be serving Starfleet aboard this warship?”

Reply #5
[Show/Hide]

Sithick's claw stopped at the enviromental controls when she told him that she would rather keep the changes he had made to them. It was the second time a humanoid had told him such a thing, and he was honestly kind of shocked, but thankful. "The humidity help'th with my skin." He said calmly he also pointed out to the area of his chest which was slightly brighter than the rest of his body, where new scales were still growing still hardening and where his flesh was weaker.

"I was shot today." He said rather casually. As if it was just something that happened to every engineer. He walked to the replicator ordering a cup of water for her, and a hot coco for himself. He moved towards her, passing her the cup of water, before moving to take a seat.

His legs shifted over one another crossing as he sat down on the singular chair while guiding her towards the sofa, He set down his glass on the work desk that was provided for them, and thought for a moment. At least with this he could focus on other things and not on his biological reactions. She even said that she would keep herself covered. "S'thorry for that, I am still not really used to humanoids like yurzelf when you are... without clothes. I has a girlfriend, but she still would prefer our relationship kept secret, most people fear me, so I try not to think about it."

He looked at the glass for a moment should he have said two girlfriends, lahkesis was gone so there was no real need to bring her up, but he felt like he should. He shook it off, and decided that it was best not to give any names, after all Vivian did not wish to go public with their relationship he was just a secret that she was intent to keep.

"As for how I come to Federation." He pauses for a moment, why was that always the first question he got asked? He never saw anyone else have to give their life story over and over again. Yet always and forever Sithick had to justify himself. What's more this was a female klingon asking that question. He paused for a moment on how best to answer using his drink as a way to hide his thoughts. "I could az'k why a Klingon is in the Federation."

"I was a slave of the Klingon Empire, raised and purchased from the Orion Syndicate during the dominion war, the ship i served on exploded and I was picked up by the Federation." Honestly he decided to just give the same sentance he always gave. As often spoken as it was even with Sithick's deep and monstrous voice it sounded robotic and even lacked his usual 'th and z' of his strange accent.

Reply #6
[Show/Hide]

“Shot, stabbed, almost gutted by a Savi Scion. We could almost form a club,” Mickayla thought to herself as she accepted the glass of water that she had requested. Her empty hand absently raised to rest on her abdomen where the alien had attacked her, reflecting on the injury that had been healed only hours ago. Over her years of service, she had suffered her share of injuries; it was accepted when in the security department of a border patrol vessel. But none of the others had come as close to ending her life.

“I was injured as well today. But I guess that is par for the course for most of the people aboard this ship,” Mickayla noted, moving to sit on the sofa. Her hand at her stomach now came in handy to ensure her robe didn’t part as she sat, though she was careful to keep her knees together all the same; the robe was not full length. “If this is going to be my usual form of dress here, I think I am going to have to make them full length,” Mickayla noted silently as Sithick apologised. “It is my fault for not remembering I was naked. And if I ever see your mystery girlfriend here, I promise not to say anything. Least I can do for you letting me stay.” She didn’t know if Sithick knew anything about her recent history so better safe than sorry. Given his wondering about why Klingon is in the Federation, she doubted he knew much if anything.

“If his mechanical answer to the question is anything to go by, then he is often asked the same question and gives them the same answer. And I've added to that,” Mickayla considered as she thought about how to reply to the Gorn NCO.

“I, uh, wasn’t born Klingon. Not fully anyway,” Mickayla began, staring at the glass of water in her hand. “I was raised on Earth in a place called Scotland by my Human mother. I’ve never known who my father was. Didn’t care. Still don’t even though the Versant has stripped away almost everything that I am, or was.”

Reply #7
[Show/Hide]

when she mentioned that she had been on the versant he scowled for a moment, she was a klingon, from the Versant. He looked at her, his yellow eyes narrowing as secondary pupils narrowed on her studying her like a predator with a sense of trepidation. He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly like a hiss, today had been exausting, he had been getting angry a lot. Ever since he had recieved the news about Lahkesis.

"Did you kill a woman? A doctor, with vibrant pink hair? Her name was Lahkesis." He asked his voice slightly sharp, it was a question that would revolve around whether or not he left this room to find some other place to sleep for the night. With the most likely being Vivian's room she had a large enough front area that he could easily set himself up to sleep over.

His jaw clicked slightly waiting for a reply, but when it came he sighed that tension left and he was no doubt feeling a form of sadness. "She was... another important woman in my life. She was murdered today, by a klingon whom was on the versant, like you."

He supposed he couldn't really blame her for the death of the plant woman. or the fact that she was now fully Klingon. Such things were well beyond his control. "It has been a trying day.... I need a drink."

Reply #8
[Show/Hide]

“And suddenly things turn icy,” Mickayla thought to herself as she observed the Gorn’s reaction to her explanation. Specifically, his reaction to the word Versant. Mickayla was about to ask about his reaction when Sithick began asking questions, his voice tight and controlled; a clear sign to Mickayla that he was fighting to control his emotions.

“I killed a man, not a woman. But I’m not liking where this is going,” Mickayla thought to herself as she listened and thought about Sithick’s questions. “A woman with pink hair is a pretty specific description even on a ship this big. So is ‘murdered by a Klingon from the Versant.’ And since I know it wasn’t me and as far as I know there was only one other Klingon that was on the Versant; Khorin is the guilty party. And I already feel sorry for him. Sithick is huge.”

“I’m sorry Sithick, but I didn’t kill this woman,”
Mickayla replied to the Gorn. “No, I killed Gideon Drake instead,” she added mentally. “I, uh, don’t know the circumstances of what happened but I do know that whatever the Savi did to me, they didn’t do right, or there are aftereffects, or something. Point is, my emotional state and control are compromised and I have to have a shot daily to help me to control them. I got one early but I can’t tell if it is working or not. My head still feels like it is in an ion storm.”

“Which is probably a good reason for me not to drink, unfortunately,”
Mickayla admitted, even though she would have loved one. “But please, help yourself.”

Reply #9
[Show/Hide]

Sithick let out a sigh as he walked to the replicator and put in an order, he was glad that he didn't have to rip apart his new roommate that was something that was generally frowned upon in good company, and he would rather be friendly with this one. Even if she was Klingon he would deal with that as it came. He thought about what to order, and decided upon an old favorite of his. A hot chocolate appeared inside the replicator.

He moved back to his seat, taking it, and lightly lapping at the drink, his tongue draging the heated beverage into his mouth so he could enjoy it. He listened for a moment thinking about the possibility of the other klingon having his mind tampered with in the same way this woman had been.

It made some sense but honestly he disliked it. A drug difference in ones brain should not enable someone to do something so terrible unless they were already predisposed to doing so already. It should not be a valid defense to ones actions any more than drinking heavily before killing another.

However he did not share these views, this woman seemed torn up about a lot of things, and he did not know how to help her if he could help her at all. "At times like this, Jaya, that was last roommate, when she was upset, or had headache, she would partake in chocolate or warm soup." He said tapping a claw to his chin.

"Do you need the soup? or would you prefer bedrest to heal these ailments?"

Reply #10
[Show/Hide]

“If only it were that easy,” Mickayla thought to herself as she watched the Gorn tap his chin in quite a Human fashion. “Human fashion, saying that now sounds so ridiculous. As if Humans came up with all the ways a person can stand, speak or act. How stupid. And it only took everything being taken from me for me to even realise that.”

“I’m afraid Sithick, that neither of those are going to help me. What is wrong with me, I’m not even sure it can be undone. What I was, what I am now; they are so very different from each other that it is beyond even Federation medicine to correct,”
Mickayla tried to explain. “If you had asked me a week ago if what was done to me was even possible, in a practical sense, I would have wholeheartedly declared that it was impossible. And yet, here I stand as proof that it is possible.”

“I guess I just became a new branch of Federation medical research,”
Mickayla lamented ironically. “Yay me.”

“Anyway, onto a different topic,”
Mickayla said, trying to redirect the conversation. “What is it you do on board the Theurgy? You have the rank of Petty Officer Second Class so you obviously know what it is you do.”

Reply #11
[Show/Hide]

"Actually, I am Chief Petty Officer." Sithick said with a small nod of his head. He was in the process of being promoted, but had already spoken with his current boss about the situation and what was going to happen. He still didn't have a full preview of everything but he understood the demands well enough.

"My promotion will come down in a couple of days, I am to be reassigned." He said nodding thinking about how best to put it. "I am in charge of the flight deck's weapons."

"So I have to familiarize myself with the Valkyrie program again, and get uzed to working with a larger team as a project lead." He sighed, he was still a little worried that people wouldn't listen to him if he gave an order. People tended to think of him as a dumb lizard, rather than the mechanically inclined reptile he thought of himself as.

"What is your expertise?"

Reply #12
[Show/Hide]

“Sorry sir,” Mickayla apologised a little more formally, even if it was hard to be formal when you were wearing nothing more than a robe; and they knew that. “I was told that you were a Petty Officer 2nd, sir.” Sharing quarters with someone of a higher rank was going to be another new experience for Mickayla. In the past, she had always bunked with someone of equal or lesser rank than herself. Now she was the subordinate.

“I’m trained in security, though whether I will be accepted as a member of this ship’s security department remains to be seen,” Mickayla admitted, though not offering a reason why. “I have yet to meet with the Theurgy’s Chief of Security to let them know I am aboard and can be assigned duties.”

Deciding that she needed something stronger to drink than the water she had just finished, Mickayla climbed to her feet and walked over to the replicator, being careful to keep her strides short so as not to expose anything accidently to Sithick. After the breakdown of her last relationship, she was in no mood for more of the same. On the contrary, after being on the Endeavour for a few weeks, she had actually started looking at members of her own gender and though she had no experience in the matter of female companionship, she also knew that she was not averse to it.

“A chief on the flight deck is an important position on a ship like this,” Mickayla commented as she tried to decide what to drink. Settling for a cola, she ordered one before turning back around to face her new Gorn roommate. “They don’t make you one of them unless you earned it. So, congratulations, sir.”

Reply #13
[Show/Hide]

Sithick almost inclined his head with curiosity when she called him sir. That was a weird quirk, he had pointed out that his rank was different and suddenly he was being treated and addressed entirely different than what she had been before. He paused for a moment unsure of what to say to that. "Pleaze stop zhat."

"The thing where you call me zir, it is... awkward."
Billy would have called it ass kissy, or something like that. Perhaps it was a prerequsite of engineers that they didn't like to be called out for being a higher rank, cause now that he looked back on it he was pretty sure that all of his superiors had told him to do away with that.

"We are not wearing our uniforms." He said pointing out that he was not wearing his shirt and she was wearing a bathrobe, this was their home.

Reply #14
[Show/Hide]

“You can say that again,” Mickayla wryly noted to herself silently, glancing down at the robe that covered her otherwise naked body. She had thought that she would be more aware of her lack of clothes but found that she had mostly forgotten about it during her chat with Sithick. But at least the Gorn wasn’t going to stand on rank while they were in their personal quarters. It was common practice to try and bunk similar ranks together, to eliminate the need but when it did come up, roommates tried to make it work without ranks when in their quarters. It was just more comfortable that way.

Thank you, Sithick.”

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder