Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357454 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3625
That was a very well done backstory. Excellent use of [Show/Hide]
. This is going to be a fun character. I'll have to have Faye walk past at some point. Happy fun telepath time!

Reply #3628
Aaa congrats on the character @DaValle !
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3630
Thanks folks and a HUGE thank you @Auctor Lucan for your help with the background and images.
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #3631
Just a heads up folks, I'm gonna be away without internet from Friday-Sunday this weekend, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit. I'll work to get posts out ASAP but a few might run a little late, sorry!

Also, I'm moving house in a couple weeks, so things might be a little topsy turvy for a bit. Will resume your regularly schedulled programming soon as I can :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3632
We'll waiting for you (and missing you *insert drama stance here*)

I'll take advantage of this dramatic departure to give a heads up that this weekend i'll be in a Con trying to feed some companies with my drawings so i'll not be around saturday/Sunday either (but wish me luck!)

Reply #3633
NEW ELKARTE UPGRADE ATTEMPT AT 0900 HRS. CET

50 minutes from now, we'll upgrade our forum. Backups of the database and the site have been made as of this post, so please refrain from posting until I announce that it's safe to do so. You have 50 minutes to copy texts from threads you are due to post in, and you can write offline until the upgrade is complete. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3639
FORUM UPDATE COMPLETE! POSTING CAN NOW RESUME!

Forum update complete! Bugs and issues fixing underway, but merely in the form of changing links. Posting can now resume!

If you find any issues, please PM me. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3640
Hi folks just to let you know. I was/am during the weekend in a more "rural" area. (It's quite strange to know that you can call the half village your family) and come back at Monday. Oh and then I'll stay at Lissabon for six days or so. I'll try to reply in every Thread I'm in before I'll fly, but I guess I've got Internet there so I should be able to reply and answer, if necessary, there too.
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #3641
BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT REAL LIFE COMMITMENTS, BOTH VOX & AHARON LEAVES US TODAY

I got a PM and a message on Discord from Vox and Aharon respecively, and they've told me they have decided to step away from writing so that they can take care of stuff on their end. Vox got a new job in Hong Kong and will move there and learn the language, which makes him feel like he hasn't the time for writing, and Aharon is taking their Masters degree while working nearly full time. It has proven to be much more time consuming than he anticipated. They might return though!

Quote from: Vox
I do intend to come back again when all that is done and I am settled but I don't know how long that will take. So not only did I want to give you a heads up about that, but also to let you know that since Logan isn't currently active in any threads and I don't have any ideas or plans for him at the moment, I'm happy for him to go up for inheritance in my absence, especially since we only have one other character in there at the moment.

Quote from: Aharon
My education is the top priority I have right now. I hope (when I am done this journey in 1.5 years) that you will take me back in, perhaps even Vinata will be free and I can give him another go. I think you are an amazing GM and you have one of the best groups of writers around.

Thank you for your time writing with us @Vox & @Aharon and like I said in the PM and on Discord, make sure to contact us if you care to return some day. Take care of yourselves!

NEW CHARACTERS AVAILABLE FOR INHERITANCE

Lt. JG Logan Hale              Wolf-16 [Wraith] (NPC)

- Former Writer:
@Vox

Ens. Vinata Vojona            Nurse (NPC)

- Former Writer:
@Aharon

If anyone eligible to take over a character is interested, you can PM me here on the forum about inheriting either of them. Please make sure to read up on the info at the top of this page, in such a case: Available Characters. In the meantime, I will NPC these as needed. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3643
Hey! Just so the folks I owe replies to know, I know I'm usually faster at posting, and I'm just going through an adjustment period in my life right now. It shouldn't take long to adjust, sorry for the delays everyone!

Reply #3644
@Vox and @Aharon - I hope to see you again soon! Fingers crossed that all goes well.

To the people with whom I'm in threads at the moment, I am very sorry but must take a week out due to an unforeseen RL event. I don't think I'm up for a while in Scrying yet, and my individual threads are unfortunately going to have to wait.

Sincere apologies again.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3645
I owe this sim an apology, well several. I promised to commit myself to writing and i have not managed to do that. I need to give you all an explanation for what has been happening the last few weeks i at the least feel i owe you all that much, but i am also really tired of making excuses for my self and my absence from this sim.

Be warned that the spoiler details some of the darker aspects of my life.

[Show/Hide]

This post is very ranty... but the thing i take away from writing all of this is that i just need to calm down and do the things i enjoy again like writing with all of you.

Reply #3646
Hey everyone,

Heads up that I will be slow in responding to posts from Tuesday the 24th to Oct 5th. I'm going out of town on work, and like the work trip the end of May earlier this year, I'm getting a lot of windshield time, and a very compressed schedule to get the work done in.

Reply #3647
Hi everyone,

I have been quiet lately and for that I am sorry. I have been dealing with some serious stuff that I'm not going to go into here, but I am going to try to catch up to date as soon as possible (ideally within the next couple of days)

I appreciate your patience and just ask for a little bit longer.

Reply #3648
Expect some delays on my posts as work is picking up and pretty much drained any reserve I had since my holiday. That and I might be looking to job hunt for something new so interviews etc are ongoing which also cuts in valuable writing time. But fear not! I shall keep the posts coming be it a tad slower.

Reply #3649
Hey Team, I'm afraid I'm having to jump on the bandwagon and say that my posting might be a touch choppy through October. I'm starting a new job next week, which I have been told 'will stop me sleeping at night' so that's gonna be fun.

I'll be fine, but my posting may suffer somewhat. Bare with me and I'll get things out when I can!
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder