Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 364817 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #100
A short announcement that a new character has been added to the Crew Manifest, as Searcher has compiled for us a new Nurse by the name of Eve Jenkins. She is to be encountered on Nimbus III by the away team.

Furthermore, all you whom write pilots in the Lone Wolves squadron... If you look really really closely on the Crew Manifest, you will notice something new. It is another "Spoiler" button, located right next to the white bar on top of the Tactical Conn Dept. section. It is a helpful little Squadron Layout table which might come in handy to keep track of all your fellow wolves. When I made it, I realised that our dear Nathaniel Isley lacks a callsign, unless I am mistaken. Kurohigi, do you want us to give you a callsign or would you rather pick one yourself? :)

Best,

Lucan

Reply #101
nice Lone wolves organizational chart I Really like it.

Reply #102
haven't considered any call-signs before.  Not sure what would be one suited to Isley

Reply #103
Here is inspiration for your choice kurohigi:

http://www.f-16.net/callsigns.html

As the page says, if you don't pick one, we will. *grin*

Further news: Brutus has now entered the story with his secondary character: Lt.JG Sarresh Morali. Well, at least his character sheet is up, and the Theurgy's new Temporal Affairs Officer will enter the actual story soon enough.

Best,

Lucan

Reply #104
((to be honest since we already had an Iceman, and since Isley is a bit of a loose canon who has trouble with rules and protocal, Miles was gonna start calling him Maverick whether he liked it or not.

Reply #105
Oooo!  I like Maverick but I was peeking through the link Lucan suggested and since he's supposed to be half-Vulcan and they do meditation and stuff there was one that caught my attention.

Zen
Eagle driver, got it when he squeezed off a shot with his gun during training and hit the target - without using the computer - said it reminded his squadmates of luke using the force to kill the death star.

Reply #106
lol that would be the most ironic name ever since he is so non-vulcan in attitude ((for biological reasons lol))  that it woudl be hillarious to call him zen just for the irony of him being the least zen person in the damn squad.

Reply #107
YUP!   :D

Reply #108
Both Maverick and Zen sound like interesting choices.  Both are fitting, albeit with one in a more ironic sort of way.  If I had to choose, I would say Maverick though.

Reply #109
Don't forget Goose!  :D

Reply #110
he can name the computerized RIO Goose lol.

Reply #111
Regarding the epilogue thread I think that we have found a good dropping off point for that scene and I will be making a separate topic for our characters meeting in Below decks. I will be posting the topic link  it to this message when the topic is made. 

http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=17687.0

Thread is open to any and starts in below decks.  People who know about the gathering are Carver and Isley and any members of the Wolves they told.  Below decks is not locked so anyone who wishes to walk in can unless someone locks the door. If the doors are locked I will post that the door is locked in the topic title.

Reply #112
Greetings,

I'm taking the opportunity to announce that we have three new NPC's listed on the Crew Manifest.

Two are new, though still familiar faces from Episode 01, and one face is KittyKat's old Vulcan Science Officer named Cir'Cie. I would like to take a moment to thank KittyKat for helping me write up the character sheets for the two "new" NPC's, and their pictures and links can be found below. Following the links, I have posted an explanation about playing NPC's in this role-play.

Ens. Hannah Slaverton   Fighter Pilot [Wolf-04] [NPC]

Actress: Megan Fox

Cdt. Ester Hamburg      Asst. Engineering Officer [NPC]

Actress: Hayden Panettiere

Ens. Cir'Cie            Science Officer [NPC]

Actress: Unknown (Jolene Blalock look-alike)

What is an NPC?

An NPC (stands for Non-Player-Character) is a character whose sole purpose is to provide entertainment, role play and/or target practice for the players on the Group RP. They serve to enhance role-play by giving players a more realistic experience. NPC's can be for special events or everyday use, and they do not role-play with complex story or purpose but rather serve as enhancers to the player experience. In the ST:TGY rolplay, the NPC's are available to all members and it is only required that you all try to play them in the same general way when you borrow them (I will not be policing this, but try to make some continuity in this). The possibilities are almost limitless, and an NPC is a fun character that the player doesn't have to be deeply attached or committed to, which allows the player to explore the freedom of letting anything happen to it.  However, I ask you all to treat them well enough, and not go maiming or killing them on a whim.

- Fin

That is all,

Lucan

Reply #113
*evil grin* I have horrible vile ideas for poor Ester :P a plot crossing a few episodes likely :P in which Adam will try to seduce her :P trick her and then black mail her :P *evil grin* and we'll see how she gets out of that situation if at all :P

I think Ester and Nicole might be friends not sure

Reply #114
Aaaaaand here is the last missing Lone-Wolf that has been named in Episode 01 yet now has a face and a story. Her with callsign: Ranger.

Lt.JG Evelyn Rawley     Fighter Pilot [Wolf-07] [NPC]

Actress: Nathalie Portman

She has no Valkyrie, and is currently in rehabilitation after massive surgery in Sickbay. Her background story can be reached through the link above.

Best,

Lucan

Reply #115
Oooooooohhhhh look ... Charlie's Angels have joined the Valkyrie troop.  Two brunettes and a blonde just like the original series.  And all of them hell on wings.   :D

Reply #116
Facepalm at searcher's comment.

Reply #117
*blows raspberries at Iron*  Whaaaaaat?   ::)

Reply #118
Haha. I updated Rawley's bio towards the end with some info on her standpoint with the conspiracy, and about why she would insist on keeping her scars. I also cleared up a few typos i made in the middle of the night yesterday.

I had half a mind to make Rawley one of my own characters, as well as she turned out, but I reckon I have enough writing to do with my other ones. Fun to see that you liked her too IronFerrox, since you posted with her already.

/Lucan

Reply #119
Prospective ideas for rearrangement of Lone wolves squadron for Episode 2

Flight Group One
Wolf 01: Miles Renard
Wolf 02: Skye Carver
Wolf 03: -----------
Wolf 04: -----------

Flight Group Two
Wolf 05: Khorin Douglas (once he recovers)
Wolf 06: Evelyn Rawley (once she recovers)
Wolf 07: -----------
Wolf 08: -----------

Wolf 09: Nathaniel Isley
Wolf 10: Hannah Slaverton
Wolf 11: -----------
Wolf 12: -----------

2 pilots are currently MIA along with their Valk's,
1 pilot is in stasis
1 valk is destroyed
1 is Damaged beyond repair

There will be One pilot that is left without a Valkyrie that is as of yet unnamed.  There is a possibility that the grounded pilot will be Evelyn Rawley instead of an unnamed one.

Reply #120
In Skye's history, her teammate Lt. Josh Reynolds was killed and his Valkyrie destroyed.  Not sure if you factored that into all that info so just letting you know.  Awesome work though!

Reply #121
hmmm perhaps all pilots should report to med bay for physicals following the infection :P and such hehe :P *gives amikris something to do?*

Reply #122
humm true there Searcher, i didnt factor that in as lucan didnt seem to note any Pilots KIA in his squad chart.   Another possibility is Josh is considered one of the MIA pilots as no body was recovered.  I was really not wanting to have only a 11 ship squad also which would be the case if Josh was not listed as one of the MIA's on the thing.

as for the idea of everyone needing a checkup is intriguing but well there are already 2 pilots in the sickbay in recovery and one is off ship  though there is one pilot who has just been cleared back for flight duty in terms of no longer under disciplinary action and may need to get a final checkup before he begins his regular shifts again.

Reply #124
I don't remember ever assigning a number to him, trying to leave that open for you Lucan.

Simple Audio Video Embedder