Skip to main content
Topic: After Voyager "Do you think"'s (Read 4352 times) previous topic - next topic

After Voyager "Do you think"'s

Do you think that after Voyager got back to Earth,  that they had any Leola root left on board and did they hand it over to the Federation so that it could be cultivated in the Alpha Quadrant, or would that have been too cruel a thing to do to even a Ferengi?

Re: After Voyager "Do you think"'s

Reply #4
I'm positive there are better chefs than Neelix in the Alpha Quadrant, who could serve Leola root at a state dinner. ;)

At least baby Miral got to avoid growing up with Pureed Leola babyfood (hopefully).

Reply #5
Some things were best left in the Delta Quadrant. Like Neelix and all the damn Leola Root he had. I do not think any would have made it back as it likely would have gone bad or would have been gotten rid of. It was known that no one even liked it.

Reply #6
Seeing as he was growing them in hydroponics on the ship, it’s a safe bet that they made it back to the Alpha Quadrant.  They were most likely turned over to some agricultural research division for study along with any other existing plant samples and any recorded data from the ship... no chance in hell Starfleet just tossed out something from the other side of the galaxy just because it tasted bad.  😃

Reply #7
Seeing as he was growing them in hydroponics on the ship, it’s a safe bet that they made it back to the Alpha Quadrant.  They were most likely turned over to some agricultural research division for study along with any other existing plant samples and any recorded data from the ship... no chance in hell Starfleet just tossed out something from the other side of the galaxy just because it tasted bad.  😃

That's my thinking too.  Although I doubt there were any Leola themed restaurants opening up on Starbases throughout the Quadrant.

Reply #8
You know, I COULD see a Voyager crew reunion... and Kim and Harry are there really jonesing for some of Neelix' Leola Root stew...  Because the replicator never really gets it right.

Reply #9
You know, I COULD see a Voyager crew reunion... and Kim and Harry are there really jonesing for some of Neelix' Leola Root stew...  Because the replicator never really gets it right.

Kim and Harry?  Do you mean Kim and Paris?

Reply #11
That other personality would have been a Commander at least.  :)

Simple Audio Video Embedder