Skip to main content
Topic: CH05: S [D06|0930] Teal Ambush (Read 4581 times) previous topic - next topic

CH05: S [D06|0930] Teal Ambush

[ PO 2nd class Riley Patterson | Main Sickbay | Deck 11 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy]
@Brutus

Even though Sickbay was cramped, the initial surge of new victims had been dealt with. Because she was already working overtime on her shift, Riley Patterson had been allowed to be relieved from duty to get some well earned rest. The nurse happy to have survived the entire ordeal, yet a part of her mind wondered about just one particular person as the ship had seemingly rejoined with all three vectors. Sure she had enjoyed her time with Lt Havenborn, yet it wasn't exactly what she was craving for days now.

Having not heard a single thing from Faye Eloi-Danvers, she assumed the diplomat would be busy on another vector with  whatever trouble they had run into. That would be the best possible scenario. The worst scenario being that the Betazoid female had perished in the attack or couple of days of separation with the nurse. A cold shiver ran down her spine at the negative thought and she sighed as she made her way in a beeline to the exit of Sickbay medical staff.. The skirt issued uniform she wore was feeling heavy on her skin, probably stained as well, yet not really noticeable thanks to the darker black color scheme.

Just as she was about to turn her way around the corner she heard the all too familiar voice of Faye in the area and soon enough the nurse locked her eyes onto the diplomat as she couldn't help but feel a burst of energy and butterflies rush up through her. She swallowed as she blended into the moving stream of people as she made her way up to Faye. She was standing in the corridor of the medical labs facing with her back towards her. Riley came up behind her and unbashingly slipped her hands around her waist as she whispered from behind her "Hello Ensign Eloi-Danvers..." her body slipping against her back subtly. The people passing by would notice yet the rest of Sickbay wouldn't have a clue of the scene. "My shift just ended..." she voiced out as she followed it up with a thought loud enough for the diplomat to hear And I rrreally could use some alone time with you." as she pictured the two of them under a sonic shower in a heated kiss.

Re: CH05: S [D06|0930] Teal Ambush

Reply #1
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Main Sickbay | Deck 11 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn:  @Nolan 
[Show/Hide]

Faye had paused only long enough on the bridge to - as ordered - check in with Lt. Commander Stark. The brunette Operations head had looked up from the report she was reading and glanced to the door, silently asking if a decision had been reached. Faye, picking up on this impulse, had shaken her head. That was enough for Stark, who then ordered the betazoid Diplomat to go do what she had planed to do already - go to sickbay.

With an official blessing to go where she wanted (and try to clam things down, admittedly) Eloi-Danvers had bolted from the bridge. She was grateful that the El-Aurian had already left. She knew the woman thought little of her report, but Faye had done her duty, thank you very much. She entered the turbolift and immediately set a course for the Main Sickbay, on Deck 11. That was where she'd been ordered to go. It had the largest amount of refugees on hand.

And it was where Riley supposedly was.

Of course, when she'd walked into the room 15 minutes prior she was assaulted with the fear and anger rolling out of the room. It was like walking into a wall. There was good cause for her to be here. And thus she began to wander, talking, disarming and calming. By the time she made it to the hall that lead to the labs she was wrung out. and there had been no sign of the nurse she'd come looking for.

"If I have to look at one more of these people and see exactly how they want to murder me, I think I'll go insane," she told no one in particular, though her words drew a few strange looks. Thankfully everyone passing in this section of the over large sickbay was Theurgy personnel, and none of them harbored her any particular ill will.  Faye was quite serious about her concerns of mental stability. One could only see their own face turning purple under the angry grip of a man that had just lost his ship and friends so many times before it really started to wear down mental defenses and stability.

In truth, the Betazoid just needed a minute, to collect herself. At least that's what she wanted to believe. But the crew of the late Bellepheron were not interested in listening to reason. Too often , though she had managed to quiet down a few, she'd known it was just a temporary fix. They harbor so much ate for us....Where are you, Riley? she silently asked.

As if summoned by those thoughts, she felt a familiar mind tickle hers as arms slid around her from behind. She went stiff for a moment - it had been a rough series of days and the past few hours had left Faye on edge - and then, sagged back as pure, overwhelming relief washed through her.

You're alive. And Whole. You're okay, she thought, not really remembering that the odds of Riley hearing those thoughts were slim to none. Not yet. It was possible. If the bond was strong. Mature. But that wasn't true in the other direction. Faye was a full fledged telepath, and she 'heard' the words that Riley did not speak aloud. Her cheeks flushed a bright red. That removed any doubt as to if Riley still harbored feelings (and desires) for the young Ensign.

"So you missed me?" Faye asked, softly. She could feel eyes - minds - on them in the hallway.  She slid one of her hands over the nurses, and squeezed, tightly. Eloi-Danvers had shut her eyes - to drown out the stares, as much as to focus on what mattered. She was trembling a bit, she realized - the relief. The last few days had been constant fear, worrying about Riley. Things were so new, and she didn't - couldn't have dealt with losing her so fast.

"You know," she said, very quietly, leaning back into the taller woman's embrace. "My quarters have a full water shower...and a bathtub." She should probably stay here in Sickbay, but the truth of it was, she wasn't helping. Not really. These people weren't ready yet. What they needed was time. Not another voice. If Faye thought her presence would help, she'd stay. She'd push of the reunion she wanted until later. But today....now....there was a better use of her time.

Reply #2
[ PO 2nd class Riley Patterson | Main Sickbay | Deck 11 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy]
@Brutus

Riley couldn't hear Faye's thoughts as she had snuck up on her. When she froze up Riley couldn't help but laugh softly as she seemed to be on edge. Considering the fact that the Bellerophon was destroyed, she could only try to fathom what emotions and thoughts would've gone through Faye during the ordeal. Eventually though and rather quickly, the brunette relaxed and sagged into the hold. Riley couldn't help but nuzzle her face into the lush hair of the woman before she nodded into her head at the question if she was missed.

The tight squeeze in her hands made Riley aware of her surroundings as she looked around, her co workers looking at them and Riley smiled with a caught look on her face before she slowly released her hold on Faye. 'Of course I missed you silly!' she thought towards her paramour before she stepped back to allow Faye the chance to turn around. When she had done so, Riley could see the evident blush on her cheeks as the words of her informing the nurse that she had a full water shower and bathtub in her quarters made the nurse smile somewhat broader "What are you implying miss Danvers" she asked softly as she took Faye's hand and slowly began to lead her away from all the prying eyes and people.

Riley wasn't sure if Faye still had a task to do here in Sickbay, her shift had ended and whilst she had her fun Daniel, she wasn't sure if the pilot was currently free or not. It didn't really matter though as Faye was more of a priority to her. As Faye was lead to the staff exit of Sickbay, Riley asked "Why don't you show me?"

The nurse looking Faye over once more, taking in every detail of her and checking to be sure she wasn't missing a part or anything since the last time she saw her. When she was satisfied with looking at Faye she locked eyes with her as she tugged at her hand, eager to get away from Sickbay and to be alone with her. Her mind still firing off suggestive ideas to the poor Betazoid. Informing her of the underwear she was wearing, about the nights she had fantasized about the diplomat and how she had sated those needs. It were never long images, yet always brief flashes to rile the woman up.

Reply #3
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Main Sickbay | Deck 11 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan  
[Show/Hide]

Riley Patterson was a very, very evil woman.

Faye reached the conclusion readily enough. Oh, her lover had been genuinely concerned for Faye. The coal black eyes had softened somewhat as she'd read the worry coming off of the petty officer as the nurse's gaze had turned briefly professional. Eyes had darted about, confirming for herself that Faye was, physically at least, whole. At this, Faye had smiled softly, her arms settling around Riley as she let the girl girl get her look.

Soon enough though, she was being lead away - and then out of sickbay all together. The doors whisked open, and closed, readily enough, the two becoming a stream of crew that was either entering, or departing, the ships medical hub. Her hair bobbed back and forth, tied up in a messy tail high on the diplomats head as she tried to keep her cheeks from matching the red collar of her division shirt.

"I see you've been very, very busy, Riley,", she murmured, just loud enough for the woman next to her - whose hand she had in a near death grip - to hear. She had the nurse and she was not at all going to let go.

"I'm glad to see I wasn't the only person that had to seek stress relief from missing the one I loved." She said it. There. Let Riley chew on that for a moment. Faye wasn;'t sure she'd used that word yet, and worried it might be too soon.

Well fuck it. I might be dead in the next few hours. Or god help me, part of the Collective. I'll say what I damn well want she decided as she reached out and thumbed the call button for a turbolift cart. Faye gave up trying to hold still as she waited - little snippets of Riley with some pilot (she saw something about a fighter) kept invading her mind.

But the doors opened and Faye practically threw Riley into the cart, hitting the close button rapidly. The Ensign muttered a fast, "Deck 10," and then allowed herself one small moment of selfishness. She pressed the nurse against the trubolift wall and kissed her soundly, before whispering into her ear, "You've made a mess of my panties with those thoughts you know."

There wasn't even really time for a proper reply as the doors split back open. Faye pulled Riley along, past a few wandering officers - this was Department Head Territory and there were very, very few people in this section of the ship. Mostly security patrols (due to the incident with the Bellerophon) and repair types. They paid almost no attention to an Ensign and a Petty Officer rushing past. Not many people realized that one could have such a low rank and be a Department head. Then again, on a ship this big, it was pretty uncommon.

"In here, she breathed, as the doors to her massive rooms parted at her approach.

[Chief Diplomatic Officers Quarters (Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers) | Deck 10 | Vector 01]

The doors quietly closed behind Faye and Riley, as the lights came up to their pre-programed 75% upon her entry. It showed a room uncharacteristically messy. Usually Faye was neat as could be, but stress had kept her from her normal routine. What was of immediate note was the half rumpled blanket that lay on the large sofa, next to a pillow from the bedroom, a cold cup of tea, and a scattered assortment of padds. This was a sign of a woman working late into the night and falling asleep on her couch.

The blanket had been the one that Riley had replicated for Faye, the night she'd left Sickbay after months in stasis. It said "I missed you" far louder than the words Faye whispered as she slid her arms around Riley from behind.

Reply #4
@Brutus 

It still made Riley smile as Faye informed her that she noticed she'd been very busy indeed. She wondered how much the diplomat had seen in total.The grip she held around Riley's hand almost coming close to a death grip as she held on to the sweet nurse. The next set of words made Riley look back at Faye with a certain surprise on her face. She had been doing just the exact same thing? It were moments like these that Riley would've killed for that mind reading trick Faye had with her telepathy. She wanted to know the who, what and where.

The part that she had used the L-word however didn't bother the nurse at all. She was far too pre occupied with the whole 'tension relief' topic. She wasn't even over it before the doors of the turbolift opened. Riley was shoved inside the lift as her mind was completely elsewhere. As she looked at Faye the brunette as she pinned her against the turbolift wall. She gladly took the kiss she was offered by and wrapped her arms around Faye's neck.

The confession of Faye made Riley blush as she now knew of the mess she had caused in Faye's undergarments. Her mind thinking back to two rather vivid images. The first being the time she walked out of the holodeck with Daniel's seed trickling out of her and into her underwear, the other image the time when that same pilot had made her climax in a public area, her panties soaked with her own juices. She knew Faye would've picked up on them and she said nothing and simply looked deep into her eyes with a wicked grin.

The lift arrived at the location in no time and Faye simply dragged Riley in her wake as Riley tried to kept her composure as this was high officer territory. Should she look decent here or just carry on with the buzzing teen love feeling that raged through her. They passed a few officers and security patrols until they reached the doors of Eloi-Danver's new quarters. The doors opened and Riley stepped in before she simply looked with mouth agape at the luxuriously spacious quarters.

[Chief Diplomatic Officers Quarters (Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers) | Deck 10 | Vector 01]

It all looked rather messy and it seemed like the brunette had been through just as much hell as Riley had in there separated days. "You didn't have your stress relief here have you? I mean..." she asked Faye, half teasingly, half serious as she felt the hands of the diplomat wrap around her from behind. She arched her hand around to get to her paramour. Her hands running up along her shoulder before feeling up her neck. She traced hr fingers over her tied up hair and easily enough found the clips and utensils that kept it up.

She worked them loose one by one as she aimed to cascade the lovely long hair of the woman loose. She eventually turned around to do so with more care before she moved her hands through the lush hair and made it more voluminous and wild. She smiled broadly as Riley's lips drew nearer to Faye's and began to explore them, quickly turning into a passionate kiss as she poured her whole body and mind into the moment.

She eventually broke the kiss after seconds if not minutes of kissing her beloved diplomat and with a coy grin she voiced teasingly "Mmh, that felt good... Can I get a peek at what kind of a mess I truly made in those panties?"

Reply #5
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Main Sickbay | Deck 11 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan
[Show/Hide]

"OHhhhh, no, no, no," Faye reassured the nurse, as she felt her hair come loose. "I got my stress relief in the Science Chiefs quarters. She needed to blow off some steam something fierce. I couldn't find anyone nearly as male as you found. Which, by the way, damn." Faye gave the girl a cheeky wink, before adding, "I was kind of hoping you'd help me break my new quarters in. You helped with the old one, after all," she happily pointed out.

Faye gave a little shake of her head, even as Riley turned around in her arms, the hair curling around her shoulders. Once more, she was able to stare back into the eyes of her lover, her lips twitching into a smile. Gods, but I missed you, she thought to herself quietly, running her tongue over her teeth. Riley was being very diligent in getting her hair down, and Faye liked the attention to detail. It made sense she thought, what with being a nurse.

Then there were lips on hers, and Faye stopped thinking about anything for a moment. She just let herself enjoy the press of lips. The taste of Riley. The smell of her...well, she did say she needed a shower. Faye didn't care though. She'd missed Riley. As fun and wonderful as Vivian was, Riley was where Faye's heart lay. Riley was the one she needed. And thanks to her gifts, she knew beyond a doubt that Riley felt the same way.

So Faye buried the curiousity over this pilot, and let it drift away, save for the burning desire it had stroked. She slid one of her legs behind Riley's, hooking it there, as she held onto the girls hips. Thumbs teased under the waistband of the nurses pants, and Faye groaned softly. She wished that this could be a two way thing, because there was a lot that Faye wanted to show her paramour.

Perhaps one day, she allowed herself to think. But then her hands were moving up, under Patterson's jacket and shirt, nails scratching against bare skin. She nipped the girls lip and pulled back, looking at how they'd swollen from the kisses. Her own lips probably looked just as plump, she imagined.

"You thought something about a sonic shower," she breathed quietly to her lover, pressing her forehead to Riley's  and rubbing her nose against the other woman's. Eskimo kisses, her mother had called them, some other anachronism from Earth that she'd never quite understood, but always just accepted. "I have water if you'd rather. Shower...Bath...I'm up for any of it. Your choice, Riley," she pressed her lips to the girls ear and sucked, as she rolled her hips against her, as she kept right on speaking in that low, throaty voice. "I just know you are going to have to help me get cleaned up before I go back to duty..."

Reply #6
  @Brutus

Faye was quick to respond to where and by doing with whom she had her own stress relied as Patterson couldn't help but smirk as Faye winked at her as she addressed the male she had found and benefited from. Riley had to laugh as the diplomat hoped she'd be the one to break in her new quarters as they had done so with her old one. Riley reminiscing about the occasion after the poor diplomat had been defrosted and was still learning her place again aboard the ship.

As they kissed and tried to melt into one another, Riley couldn't believe how much she had missed the young diplomat. Her body yearning for her touch and now that it was finally there she relaxed completely into it. When the ensign slid her leg up against her and hooked it behind her, it became a tad tricky to keep standing and Riley swiveled around with her. She tried to dodge most of the mess.

It was very distracting to move through the room with Eloi-Danvers raking her nails over her skin underneath her attire and it made Riley moan softly as the woman was driving her madder by the minute. Their lips never ceasing to crash into one another before Faye nipped hers and slightly pulled back to look at the end result.

Faye's words made Riley smile broader as she would literally die for a water bath. One that would offer guaranteed privacy unlike the ones in the public bathing area of the ship. The eyes of the nurse twinkled with delight before another low moan escaped her lips as Faye sucked at her ear and rolled her hips against her. A low laugh following by Riley as Faye mentioned needing help to get cleaned up before returning to duty.

"Bath..." she whispered to Faye, if she hadn't caught onto it by now with her thoughts. Despite the careful navigating, she slipped over a PADD however and crashed down on the bed pulling Faye with her and having her land on top of her. With an "Oof." Faye landed against her and Riley had to laugh as she hadn't hurt herself in the process "You need to clean up your room!" she pointed out to her before she caressed the woman's cheek.

"But first we get our fun..." she purred almost as she began to work on opening the uniform jacket of Faye, sliding it open and pulling it off over her shoulders as her hips rolled up against Faye's as the pleasant little friction that was started by the diplomat had only turned Riley's loins into a hot mess.

Reply #7
[Show/Hide]

My, but being missed feels so very nice, Faye thought to herself, picking up on the feelings coming off her paramour. She liked thinking of Riley in that fashion. A paramour. Starfleet no longer forbid the fraternization between the enlisted and officers - at least, not so strictly as they used to, years and years before. It was quite a hard break in the 23rd century. (She had, in fact, done a bit of combing through the regs). It might be frowned upon, but it was no longer expressly banned.

Still, there was the rush, the secretiveness to it all. Well, not all that secret at this rate, she allowed. After the antics in the sickbay at least a few of the medical staff - if they were paying any attention - would realize that Riley had a special friend. More than that, she knew, thinking the words to herself, trusting in the feelings that she had received, broadcast by Riley for anyone with the traits and talents to discern.

Faye was humming as Riley and she picked their way through the mess. She'd need to clean, but she hadn't the time before now. She had to surive the next few hours of course, for her to be able to clean the room. So there was that goal. She didn't want to think about the Borg though, or the fact that she might very well be part of a large collective by the end of the day. She'd rather think about hot water, steam, and Riley. Resisting that was truly futile.

Maybe she was insane?

What she was, was someone who was going to be getting a very nice bath with the best of company. She was also someone falling head over heels, crashing down on top of her lover - paramour - and onto the almost-too-big bed tucked into the sleeping section, which lay between the main room and the bathroom - and was just as cluttered as the rest of her quarters. They landed, bouncing, and for the first time in a few nights - since that first night of flight - Faye laughed. She felt her head crash back, eyes shut, and she shook with a bit of mirth.

So what if the world might end in a few hours. For now at least...

"Yes, yes, of course dear. If you're going to be around here I have a reason to clean up ,don't I? Hmmm, Riley?" She asked back as the two settled in on the bed. A bath had been the decision, but it seemed the festivities were going to be starting here, in the bed, at first. Faye didn't mind. Oh, not in the slightest did she mind. She just wanted her Riley. The girl she had been missing so every much.

The Betazoid rolled her shoulders back a bit as the grey and black over jacket came undone, and then slid off. She pulled her arms up and out, the red fabric clinging to her slender limbs, as she reached over again. Under Riley, her hips arched up - angling the girl forward so she could kiss her - and so she could slide her hands down to grip her lovers bum. Just a gentle squeeze - something to make sure Riley felt her, but not to hurt or distract from the kiss. The sweet, decadent kiss, the taste that she associated with Riley's mouth. That sense of welcome, of belonging that she know others would think was happening too too fast.

Then she nestled back against one of her pillows, black hair billowing out behind her head. Her hand - the artificial one - slid over to undo the clasp of Riley's pants. But she was eager, and the fingers were quite strong. There was a soft 'ping' sound as the button flew away, and bounced off the transparent aluminum windows that were above the bed.

"Oops?"

Reply #8
  @Brutus

As the duo crash landed onto the bed Riley could see and hear Faye laugh. A thing that she hadn't seen her do ever since they met up again after being separated. It made the nurse warm inside and she watched her girl shake her head as her hair flowed in all kinds of directions. Slowly and eventually the jacket of Faye came undone and the red fabric of the uniform underneath clung to her as if it was made for her. Riley traced her fingers up over the red, following Faye's rib cage and tracing her fingertips over her breasts before sliding them back down.

"Well you better get to cleaning then." Riley teased Faye with a smile as she could feel Faye reaching down to squeeze the nurse's bum. The moan stiffled by the kiss they shared and a true kiss it was. Riley wrapped her arms around Faye's neck to keep her close as they kissed and enjoyed the closeness of one another.

She could feel the ensigns hand travel down to her skirt as she began to undo the clasp, only to underestimate the power of the artificial hand. he button shooting loose and pinging against the viewport as Riley looked up and giggled "You'll get the both of us spaced..." Riley began to shimmy herself out of her skirt, the matching red of her underwear. It seemed like a mix of a thong and a pair of classic undies. The difference being that her pert rear was most revealing.

Riley looked at Faye with the exact same 'Oops?' expression when the diplomat would see the red and she grinned amused when she began to work the diplomat out of the red shirt as well. They didn't have a lot of time she reckoned and she wanted all of Faye as fast as possible as she did a hasty job now, almost tearing the clothes off her lover.

Reply #9
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Main Sickbay | Deck 11 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @nolan
[Show/Hide]

Faye wasn't too worried about the button, in truth. It wouldn't be all that difficult to replicate a new skirt for Riley after they finished here. Especially if they recycled the existing - now damaged - fabric. Her chest was aching to be touched as the girls fingers teased her, and her dark dark eyes kept glancing down - watching as the other girl ditched the skirt. Oh thats cute, she chose red, she thought as she moved her hands in again, lighting quick, grabbing -

"My, but these don't cover much at all back here, do they Petty Officer?" She asked her girl with a teasing squeeze. She herself was quite satisfied with the amount of bare ass she could get her hands on, squeezing and spreading a bit. She even gave it a cheeky little slap, the sound much louder in the spacious room than it might have been in her smaller, prior quarters. But as much as Faye liked her lovers butt, she had to let her hands drift a way a bit.  The Betazoid didn't need her mental abilities to tell where Riley was taking this, and her hands on the nurses ass would prevent the removal of the top.

The top that had nothing on under it.

Faye hadn't known she'd be seeing Riley that day. She'd simply been in a hurry for her shift. She'd acquired panties, which the non-com would help her out of soon enough - but she had forgone a bra in the interest of time. And it wasn't as if she were particularly gifted in the breast department. Riley had her beat there.

But a choice made in haste now paid off in folds, as the tawny skinned breasts came into view, nipples already forming tight little peaks of flesh. She breathed in slowly, deeply, as she wriggled her arms out of the jacket and let it drop to the side, off the bed. "I was in a hurry today," she confessed as she forced a hand down between them. There was so little fabric there, to cover her lover, that she cupped the girl and squeezed, cooing at the heat she felt.

"No more games, I want this all off, now," she confessed, tugging the panties down with urgency. Her other hand moved to her own pants, which she rapidly unbuttoned and started to force open. Flashes of lacy color could be seen, bright against her tan skin.

Reply #10
@Brutus 

"No they don't... But they make things feel more.... Liberating." she answered giggling as she gasped at the slap she received from the playful diplomat. Of course it made her feel sexier, not that she was going to hint it at any of her patients or anything of the sorts, yet for those few who'd be daring to explore it would be a nice treat to find. The groping did leave the nurse with a shade of red on her cheeks as she finally removed her hand from Riley's rear so her own clothing could be removed.

As the shirt was removed and the bare chest of Faye was revealed to Patterson, the nurse chuckled and shook her head "You're one to talk about not covering certain things up..." she answered Faye as Eloi-Danvers was quick enough to come up with the reason why she had neglected to wear any form of bra this day. Patterson could see the nipples of the Betazoid turn harder at the contact of the air. Patterson leaned in and slightly flicked her tongue against the peaks, covering one by one in a thing layer of her saliva before she leaned back and traced her fingers around the modest swell of her lover's breasts. Faye in her turn had Riley in a tight spot as the nurse elicited a soft groan as she squeezed.

Faye's confession made Riley laugh and she nodded as she willingly let Faye tug down her underwear. The soft silken skin of the nurse exposed along with the silvery shimmer of the moistness that had built up between her legs. As Faye undressed her lower half herself, Riley was quick to remove her upper garments. Not bothering to fold them up and just pulling all of it off in one go before rolling it into a bunched mess and tossing it through the room. The room was rather chaotic anyway. Her own nipples standing firm and hard as her breasts jiggled slightly as she laid back down and enjoyed watching Faye.

Once naked she simply laid down against the sheets and watched her lover undress as she removed her own pants and looked at her own lacy panties. Riley simply pushed her leg up against Faye's leg, using some skill to pull her foot under the band of her lacy underwear. She tugged it down slowly as she looked in Faye's eyes and grinned mischievously.

"I want you Faye... I need you... Now." she confessed silently, mentally to the Betazoid.

Reply #11
[Show/Hide]

Toes wriggled across her hip bone, and then lower along her thigh. Faye watched, quite amused (and a little impressed) by the dexterity that her paramour revealed, hooking her toes along the lacy fabric that provided a sense of modesty for the girl whose species had very, very little use for modesty. There was a rush to this, diving forward into this relationship, the knowledge that in a few minutes she would reaffirm her feelings in the most physical of ways, as she stepped out of the panties, the trace of toes dancing over her skin.

Anticipation set goosebumps running along her skin as Faye looked down to Riley. The light of the nebula, whisking by at high warp, washed over her fully bared body. You are so beautiful. I wish...oh I wish you could see yourself the way I see you. Eloi-Danvers, after all, could see herself through Riley's eyes, even thought she sometimes marveled at the girls perceptions that she couldn't quite bring herself to agree with. Even if she knew Riley felt them.

Like right then, knowing that even with everything else that she had been up to, Riley wanted Faye, badly. Needed her. Faye locked her gaze with the nurse and slowly licked her lips, as she ran her hands down her stomach, slowly, trying to accent her own modest curves. Her hips gave a small sway as if she were dancing to music that was only in her ear. And then she reached out and hooked her hand under the heel of the leg that had been moving against her.

"I need you too, Riley," the telepath murmured aloud. She placed the foot against her shoulder as she bent down, and turned her head, to kiss the girls ankle. "Since the moment the vectors split apart and flew away, every waking moment, I've been thinking about you. How much I missed you, already. How much I needed you, already."

Her lips reached the girls knee, and she kissed the inside of it as she sunk down, lower and lower. She was half on the bed now, and had Riley's leg pulled to the side. Her hand reached out to the other leg, rubbing the thigh, and then closer, thumb just grazing the mound on display. "Mine?

Reply #12
  @Brutus 

Faye was watching Riley with a certain look and the nurse was trying to figure out what it was. Was the Betazoid mesmerized by her? It was hard to figure out, yet when the girl moistened her lips and began to touch the nurse, Riley assumed she was probably just taking in the view and enjoying herself in the moment. Faye reached out and positioned Riley's foot against her shoulder as she began to speak up. The lips and feel of getting kissed along her ankle and leg felt a tad ticklish, but oh so good.

The words Faye spoke however caused for a slight flushed state with the nurse as she shared her need to Riley and it made her feel all the more special on the inside as her heart fluttered. Riley had been brought into a not so maneuverable position with one leg draped over the shoulder of Eloi-Danvers. Yet she wanted to pull her close to hug her and envelop her in a cocoon that would only exist for the two of them.

The kisses and touches in the meantime made Riley gasp and croon in enjoyment as she arched her back and did her best to not take more control of the situation. Eventually Faye came to the main prize as she grazed her thumb against Riley's mound and the nurse inhaled sharply as she bit her lip afterwards and looked down at her diplomat.

"All yours... Always yours..." she whispered ever so softly before she ran her fingers through Faye's hair before caressing the side of her face and neck.

Reply #13
[Show/Hide]

Oh yes, that's what I wanted to hear, Riley, the telepath thought as the nurse spoke, and the truth of the words echoed in her mind. She could feel the truth, as much as hear it. Knowing your partner wanted you, wanted to give themselves to you, knowing beyond a doubt was a heady drug.

She allowed herself to pause, to let her eyes flutter for a moment as nails raked her hair and sent a shiver down her spine. She wiggled her bare ass from side to side, the light of the warp catching her curves, casting shadows about the tanned, inviting skin. A part of Faye longed to feel fingers on her ass, spreading, teasing, the same fingers now tracing her cheek. But that could wait.

"Mine," she said with a bold confidence that had not quite been there before. Things were still so new, but now Faye was sure of the ties that were binding them tight together. She reaffirmed her claim in the sweetest way possible, those coal black eyes snapping open wide, looking over the flat planes of Riley's stomach, up between her peaked breasts. The vantage point was one to die for.

The thumb flicked again, up and down the folds, before she pressed and pulled them apart. Breathing deep, Faye leaned down, and planted an open mouthed kiss on Riley's cunt, letting her tongue lap out to caress and probe. Under her left hand - the one holding the leg over her shoulder - Faye could feel the sudden tension in Riley's limb.

I'm falling in love with you and I hate that you cannot feel what I feel as I feel it. You burn so bright, you taste so wonderful. But I can't tell you...Can't show you. Not yet. The words were there in her mind but her lips were pressed into the sweetest of kisses she could give, and not a word was uttered.

Reply #14
[ PO 2nd class Riley Patterson | Eloi Danvers upgraded quarters (Chief Diplomatic Officers Quarters) | Deck 10 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy]
  @Brutus

The way Faye swayed her ass in the blue light of warp made Riley think of a cat of sorts. However this was one foxy cat for sure as the tanned skin looked even more exotic with the lighting. Riley's eyes met Faye's as she looked up to her from between her legs. Her chest moving up and down slowly as her nipples seemed to be hardened peaks already.

The breathing of Riley turned into a gasp as Faye teased her by flicking her thumb up and down against her sex once more. A smile covering the face of the nurse as she pushed her head back into the pillows of Faye's bed and her back arched as far as it could go when an open mouthed kiss connected with her core. A low long moan filling the air as Faye's tongue caressed and probed her. The moan changing to a call out of her name on the same tone and hunger. The muscles in her legs contracted and changed from tensing up to relaxing in an irregular way.

Riley took hold of Faye's hair and gently tugged it, almost inviting her to probe deeper as her feet cramped and curled into the pleasure delivered by her Betazoid girl. She let Faye tease and toy with her for a few more minutes before she tugged at her hair again and simply thought the words that couldn't escape her moaning lips.

'Baby, please kiss me and let me make you feel just as good as you are making me feel.' the thought was heavily lathered with the pleasure Faye was inflicting upon Riley and the nurse would die to get a taste of the diplomat at this point or to just work towards a mutual climax.

Reply #15
[Show/Hide]

In truth, having someone physically show her what they wanted could be just as hot as hearing the mental impressions of desire. Faye loved the feeling of the nurses oh so talented fingers, perfectly dexterous for surgical work curling into the black tresses of the Betazoid's hair. There wasn't much in the way of space between her and Riley's twat - none at all really. The pulling did get the message across though, and the young Ensign curled her tongue up between Patterson's folds, probing deep,  and tasting the sweet juices of her core.

Normally Faye liked to play with the petals after that first initial kiss, sucking them between her lips, but there was a deep urgency form her paramour, and it wasn't as if the girl had any complaints when it came to enjoying this part of her lover. Those legs were trembling against the side of her face, and the warmth coming off of Riley - physically and mentally - set Faye's head to swimming in a heavy lust.  Her false hand ended up under Riley's bum, cradling her when she lifted her hips up off the bed again, earning a few muffled moans from the darker skinned woman in  return.

But then there were new tugs, and urgent thoughts, broadcast so clear that Faye felt a brush creep into her chest. Oh, how could I deny you? she asked silently, though any other telepaths in near proximity would have heard the words readily enough. Faye pulled back, her cheeks glistening in the warped light, and let out a shaking breath before refilling her lungs, sucking in deep through her nose.

"Sweet Riley," she mewled the words as she -detangled herself from the nurse, and then launched forward. Her arms slid up around Riley's neck, and her lips crashed down on the other woman, delivering another open mouthed kiss, this time to the Petty Officers pert mouth, smothering her with the diplomats desire, lust, and love, all moaned out into the kiss. In that moment, she surrendered control over to the nurse, letting her thoughts, her touch, and her words guide Faye.

Reply #16
[ PO 2nd class Riley Patterson | Eloi Danvers upgraded quarters (Chief Diplomatic Officers Quarters) | Deck 10 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy]
  @Brutus 

Feeling the tongue probe deeper into her core felt wondrous as the nurse let out a needy groan of pleasure as her diplomat rolled deeper into her folds. Her limbs trembling and contracting due to the delivered pleasure and her eyes shut tightly as more mewls and pants escaped her lips. The message she wanted to convey clear enough though as Faye broke away and took in a deep breath.

Her words made Riley giggle as she re positioned herself and claimed the lips of the nurse. The taste of Riley's core quite present in the open mouthed kiss, the tongue of the nurse playfully curled against Faye's as she sucked the tip of the diplomat's tongue. The kiss further phased into a heated, hungry kiss as Riley rolled Faye onto her back and kissed her with urgency and need.

Her hands roaming over the sun kissed skin of the other woman as they felt up the skin, attempting to leave no spot untouched. After a few long moments, the hands eventually found their way down south. The moist slit of Riley dragging across Faye's leg, coating the kin in her arousal as the nurse rode the leg slowly to keep herself from calming down. Her hands however traced along Faye's thighs, teasing yet not claiming the prize yet as she continued to kiss her paramour. Eventually and without warning though, two fingers slipped into the diplomat as a smirk appeared on Riley's lips. The fingers probed deep and sprawled out before rotating and moving back and forth. Riley simply conveyed one message for Faye, in between the chaos of lust, pleasure and love that swirled around in her head. 'Sweet Faye.'

Reply #17
[Show/Hide]

Letting out a playful, "Whump," as she was rolled over on the large bed, Faye giggled between kisses, wiggling about under her lover as she adjusted to the new found position. She pulled one of her legs up - the left hand one - her heel digging into the bed, knee bent, and leg itself pressed to Riley's flank as she made herself comfortable. Her chest rose and fell between the kisses, her pert little nipples grazing against her lovers paler chest. Though both women had a blue cast to their skin, from the lack of room lights and the pale glow of the Azure nebula outside their ship, passing at warp.

The wiggling began in earnest, however, as the nurse set her dexterous fingers to the task of exploring every inch of Faye's skin. She was delighted at the touch, but she was also ticklish, and she let out a peal of merry giggles and breathless moans. Her hips rolled up under the girl, and her shoulders shifted from side to side as her head fell back again and she whimpered, "Riley," in a pleading sort of tone. One that was answered by a hand that shoved right up into her with little hesitation.

The intrusion was swift and almost painful, but the Betazoid had been feeding off her lovers own feelings of lust, and this had turned her on quite a bit. Still, those walls of hers clamped down tight. Wet and heated, the silken walls squeezed down on the fingers, and Faye's hips began to rock back and forth as she mewled with delight. Heat was rushing over her face and neck, from the love she felt, the words she heard.

In a moment of clarity from the sudden pressure and pleasure, Faye gasped out, "Oh fuck me lover," rather crude and heated for someone who was supposed to be deftly skilled in wordplay. But she was throbbing around Riley's fingers and her body felt like it was on fire. Wordplay, poor as it was, could be forgiven she decided, before raking her nails down the back of her lover, to cup that glorious ass as she wiggled under Riley's touch.

Reply #18
  @Brutus  

Faye's reactions didn't let down as she was intruded by Riley's fingers. Her body reacting to her ministrations with a hungry need. It didn't seem to take long before the velvet walls of the Betazoid were throbbing and oh so slick to the touch. The words she spilled were rather clear and to the point. It made the nurse laugh out loud as she pushed a third finger in just to tease, letting them sink in deep before removing them all together. She sat up straight on Faye and licked her index and middle finger in a slow deliberate fashion as she moaned at the touch of it. Her eyes looking down at the brunette underneath her as she subtly edged closer.

To let Faye enjoy the taste of herself she brought her middle finger down to Faye's lips and parted her lips with a smirk. The blue glow around them made Riley think as she watched Faye react to the presented finger and as she had stated what she wanted, she chose to deny her lover's request. Instead she leaned down to kiss Faye full on the lips and trail her kisses down to her neck, shoulders and chest. Teasing her breasts and nipples by moistening them with her saliva before pulling back with a soft nibble.

"I think it's time for that bath now..." she said with a teasing, coy tone in her voice as she looked down at Faye. Her body yearned for her probably as much as she wanted Riley. Yet the nurse wanted to edge, to build up all that tension to eventually release it in a wonderful explosion of bliss and joy. Thus she simply stepped out of bed and reached her hand out to Faye. She was however unsure if she'd follow her or claim her either way.

Reply #19
[Show/Hide]

She felt the third finger slid into her tight channel, stretching her lips wide, and wondered for a moment if she would split in two. True, in the past she had taken larger intrusions. There had been that Klingon, once, while serving aboard the Cortez while still assigned to Khitomer. That had been a big, big boy indeed. But that was a different kind of feeling, and three of her lovers fingers plunging into her sure felt like a lot in that moment.

It turned her on so damn much. Surely not even Riley needed to be a telepath to tell that, by the way the lithe young diplomat writhed about. Her knees seemed to fall wider apart and again, her ass came up, off the sheets, as if trying to hump the fingers inside of her slick tunnel. She felt her heart beat faster, and could hear the elation inside of the nurse, the thrill and satisfaction, the desire Faye's moans brought out.If she had not been sweating before, the bronze skinned Betazoid surly was now.

Then the feeling was gone and she was panting, staring up in surprise at Riley. She made a wordless noise of confusion, before her eyes saw what the girl was doing, and her lips curled into a smile. Dutifully, Faye parted her own lips and let her coal dark eyes go half closed. She sucked the finger, savoring her own sweet tang, lips pursed, and tongue flicking, as if she were performing a different kind of oral service. There was a wicked smile on her paramours face, and that should have been the first clue. A simple scan of the petty officers surface thoughts should have revealed what was to come, but Faye was too keyed up to do so. She was reading feelings more than thoughts, and moaning.

Her tits weren't the largest, but they were plenty sensitive, and the burning bright huma woman atop her gave them special attention as she kissed and licked her way down Faye's chest. This got the adopted betazoid mewling like a kitten, her back arching, making those peaks all the more prominent on her chest. "Ohhhh gods, Riley, love. Please" she whined, to no avail. Because suddenly, without the warning she should have had by her very nature, Riley was stopping, pulling away and standing, naked and bathed in the blue light of the nebula.

"Wait, what?" Faye squealed as she propped herself up on her elbow, staring back at the nurse as she turned to the bath. One of her own legs dangled off the side of the bed, and her slick, swollen cunt was on display. Faye was flabbergasted that Riley had the discipline to leave her like this and go get a bath ready! It might not be the first time in her life that Faye was surprised, but it was certainly the first time in this relationship that she was so completely caught off guard.

"You little minx! She shouted after her lover, as the latter offered Faye a and, to lead her into the oversized refresher unit her position granted her. As Acting Head of a Department (albeit of one) she had some of the nicest quarters on the ship. Thus, the oversized tub that was present.  While most showers aboard the Theurgy were dual water/sonic affairs, tubs were a rarity, confined to a few select quarters, recreational areas, and of course, the holodeck.

Scowling, Faye allowed herself to be brought to her feet.She could feel the plan now, if not quite read the thoughts - still too keyed up, too turned on. And she attached Riley with a vengeance as they maneuvered into the other room. She kept a vice like grip on the girls hand (thankfully, with her natural hand, not her artificial one), and her lips were on every bit of exposed skin. She paused long enough only to mutter, "Computer, fill tub. Standard hot. Jets when done." before latching onto the curve of Riley's neck from behind and sucking hard enough to leave a mark on her impetuous lover.  Voice controls were such a lovely thing.

Reply #20
  @Brutus  

The nurse could tell how the Betazoid lover took the surprise of not getting anything more from her as she had stepped away. The squeal she got from Faye was something she'd always remember and cherish as she was called a minx on top of that. The sight of the brunette was something different all together. Worked up and brought so close without being granted the satisfaction and pleasure of actually achieving complete bliss.

If anything, the whole reaction Faye brought onto Riley made the nurse think of her as an even cuter thing. She laughed as she was assaulted with kisses as she was being lead to the bathroom section of Faye's quarters. The vice grip the girl held onto her made the nurse snicker "It's what you get for leaving me." she pointed out, knowing all too well that it wasn't up to either of them. The decision for them being split up came from higher up and there was little to nothing either could do to it. Though it had bothered Patterson that she had been separated from Faye in such a way.

Faye instructed with a voice command to fill the tub and Riley could only watch in amazement how the tub filled rather quickly. She kissed Riley back as the distractions of her lips on her body were just too much. It wasn't like the nurse wasn't hot and bothered herself. Her body yearning to get back into touching Faye, to be touched more by the diplomat. Her body sweaty as well as she tore her eyes away from the tub. She hungrily kissed Faye back on her lips now, tongue dancing over the other's lips before intruding for a heated kiss. Her free hand roamed into the hair of the girl and messed it up as their bodies collided and writhed against each other while standing.

The mark Faye had left on Riley would probably be seen by others during work. Although she might mask it up with a dermal regenerator.  Yet those were thoughts and problems for later, much later. Now, there was only Faye. The nurse positioned the Betazoid to the edge of the tub before losing balance. Tipping Faye over, yet following suite as they tumbled into the warm, somewhat hot water. It only made Riley giggle and laugh as she wanted to make sure her counterpart was all right "You okay?"

Reply #21
[Show/Hide]

There was just a brief spike of hurt at the words that spilled out of RIley's mouth before the feelings caught up with Faye. Yes, neither of them had a choice in the subject, and, after the one moment of pain, the acknowledgement of how much she had worried. How much she had been bothered by the distance. Faye had to worry about that again in the future, in the back of her mind. But in the forefront, she was just sexually frustrated and willing to take it out on her lover who was just being mean!

"Don't you dare hide it," Faye practically hissed into Riley's ear, picking up that thought clear as day, before her own lips were assaulted with kisses. Riley's skin had tasted of sweat and that taste that was Riley alone. Her emotions were keyed up, beyond Faye's ability to sort out where her own feelings ended, and the nurses began. She was awash in a sea of desire, longing, worry, and yes, love.

Under her ass, she could feel the slick edge of the tub, the reassuring solidity. Limbs became tangled -arms locking with arms, legs intertwining - and then she was falling. Riley had lost her balance, and knocked the limber diplomat off her seat, back into the water with a shocked yelp, and then a big splash. The water rose up, over the edge, soaking the floor and then came crashing back down atop the two startled woman.

Faye surfaced, coughing up bathwater, her hair a sheet over her eyes. She couldn't hear. Her body was hot to the touch from the teasing and now the water. She gasped down air, open mouth, as she heard Riley through water logged ears, laughing and asking if she were all right.

Blind, she reached out, grabbed the sides of Riley's head, and shook her hair away from her own mouth. "You bitch," she said with affection, pulling Riley in for a very,very wet kiss. Water sloshed as she snagged her lover and held her close to her chest, devouring her lips. She broke away and reached up, finally sweeping the hair out of her eyes and blinking the water away so she could see Riley, who looked about as drowned as Faye did.

Panting, she allowed herself a little laugh, settling back into the still filling tub, the water lapping up over her breasts. Her legs were still tangled with Riley but she didn't care. She used her hands to bring the nurse in again, and pressed her forehead to Riley's whispering softly,  the passionate moment turning serious in the hot water."I missed you. So goddamn much. It hurt, it ached, because you weren't there. I'm okay because you're back." she'd never felt more aroused, nor more vulnerable, than in that moment.

Reply #22
  @Brutus

The hiss into Riley's ear was quite a clear one. The Betazoid knew perfectly how hot and bothered she was and there was no real point in hiding it as sh'd pick it up from miles afar. She did wonder how far along she had gotten Faye to have her this turned on and as they kissed, the salty taste of her sweat was quite present on the diplomat's lips. As they kissed and entwined, the fall came all the more surprisingly. The yelp Faye made before the splash was hilarious to Riley, yet she was being dragged along and soon enough the warm water enveloped her as well like a warm hug.

Being called a bitch again before being kissed rather sloppy and with a lot of water in the mix, Riley couldn't help but chuckling still as she drifted closer to Faye. The nurse had to clear her line of sight herself by pushing her hair aside and rub her eyes out before she looked at Faye. The brunette looking like a drowned duckling which only caused her to laugh even more.

As she was brought closer she listened to Faye's words and she caressed her upper arms and shoulders as she pressed her lips together and whispered "We're together now, hopefully for a long time... Lets savor that and not dwell on our time apart." with a kiss she affirmed the sentence and found her legs tangled behind and against Faye. Essentially though it brought their bodies close, their both burning and yearning sexes inches away from one another.

Riley slowly leaned back herself as she slid back in the tub, by doing so feeling her own cunt press against Faye's. She licked her lips as she sought out the best way to press herself most against the Betazoid before she began to grind against her, the sensation making her eyes drift shut and her need for sexual relieve being satisfied only a tad. The water in the tub began to slush from the movements, sometimes it barely reached the top and almost spilled over. One thing was clear though, this would be a very wet end result.

Reply #23
[Show/Hide]

"So nice to see my waterlogged plight has you amused, Riley," Eloi-Danvers managed to grouse, between kisses. There was heat to her words, but not anger. The other kind of burning heat that seemed to fill every fiber in her being. The kind that set her nails scouring Nurse Patterson's back, raking down betweneath the water line and digging delightfully into the nurses plump rump. All of this, as her lips devoured the taller womens, sucking and nibbling, tongue tickling behind Riley's teeth.

Not that this lasted long. Riley had a plan. As the water cut off, having reached its maximum volume and triggering the cut of sensors, the jets kicked in, per the diplomats requested orders at the start of this bath. The heated waters in the tub  began to pulse and swirl around the women, curning the surface into a steady stream of bubbles. Through this, Patterson maneuvered Faye's legs to spread enough that her own hip could slide down the woman's left thigh. Anticipation built in Faye, and she groaned out, "Oh, you naughty thing."

She was more vocal than she might otherwise have been. Riley's own reassuring words had something to do with that, making her heart throb in ways that had little to do with the sex in play and everything to do with the emotion and sentiment that was the strong undercurrent for the night. This was electrified by the jolt that ran through the darker haired brunette as contact - sweet, fucking contact - as made.

The jolt of desire shot up between Faye's legs, deep to the core of her cunt, and radiated out, from where wet lips kissed in an obscenely decadent fashion. Her whole body heated and yearned anew. She flailed for a moment, before her arms braced against the sides of the tub, backed in as she was. Both woman began to rock, and it took mere seconds for Faye to set her own rhythm steady with Riley. She cheated of course, reading the intent from the woman, like an open book, and happily skipping ahead to the point where the two bodies fell in synch.

Beneath the water, they came together and writhed, forcing each others folds to press and spread, dragging their tightened nubs across such delicate flesh. This wasn't a technique Faye had much practice in, but it was one she delighted for all the same. With mewls and purrs, gasps and moans, she worked herself with reckless abandon, legs locked around Riley's, pussy to pussy.

Reply #24
  @Brutus 

The nails of the diplomat raked across Riley's back and it felt good, far too good. Riley was surprised though when the warm jets kicked in, forgotten that Faye had given that command when they had entered the bathroom. Regardless though, the mewl that would leave her lips was silenced as the lips of Eloi-Danvers were already upon her. Patterson's plan was rather simple in the end and Faye caught on to it far too easy probably as she groaned out and made Riley smirk in response.

Like Faye, Riley braced herself against the edges of the tub as well as the bodies of the two women rocked against one another. The water continuously sloshing around as Riley had broken free from Faye's embrace and now vocally moaned out in pleasure as the jolts of ecstasy found their way through her body. The sexual experience on this level was rather new all together for Riley as well, yet this kind of exploring was the best really.

As the water seemed to turn the tub into a stormy scene like oceans would react in hurricane weather conditions, it caused for the breasts of Riley to pop out of the water and feel the cooler air of the room. It caused for a sensation at her nipples as the water left them sensitive for temperature changes, the hot cool motion changing every now and again. "H-How do-does it fe-el for y-ou??" she managed to break out in moans.

Despite all of her actions and all of her seemingly in control attitude, it seemed Riley was still rather unsure if she was doing things right in a way with Faye. The entire situation was hot, sexy and over to the top pleasurable. yet she wanted to make sure her paramour shared the same feelings. Her hips matching Faye's movements and just keeping the steady pace to keep this moment of pleasure going for as long as possible without tipping over to the climax.

Simple Audio Video Embedder