Skip to main content
Topic: Day 02 [0900 hrs.] Adjustment Period (Read 4710 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 02 [0900 hrs.] Adjustment Period

Stardate: 57558.42
March 12, 2381
0900HRS

[ Tesserarius Lorad | Outside Personal Quarters | Deck 08 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @chXinya
[Show/Hide]

Lorad had been discharged from the Sickbay almost half an hour earlier showing no signs that his new cybernetics were being rejected by his body. Given his Reman physiology, they had wanted to make doubly sure that they were being accepted and he had to come back in 2 days so that they could follow up on his progress. For his own part, Lorad didn’t know how he felt. He was alive, that much was certain, but he couldn’t help but wonder for how much longer. Samala had read his incomplete history of the 3 days she had been in stasis and from her earlier reaction, she was about as far from happy as one being could get.

After being released, he had come to their quarters searching for her, but they had been empty. After asking of her from Thea, Lorad had been directed to the Apache where he had found her sitting on the ramp, reading from the PADD. When she had looked up and seen him coming, Samala had quite deliberately climbed to her feet, shot him a look and then walked back into the Apache, shutting the ramp behind her. Her message was loud and clear; she didn’t want to speak to him.

Unable to argue with a tritanium hull, Lorad had headed back to his quarters, unsure what to do next. And he was almost there when he saw someone he recognised walking towards him along the passageway; Selena Ravenholm.

Re: SD: 57558.42: Adjustment Period

Reply #1
[Selena Ravenholm | Corridor | Deck 08 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Stegro88

Walking down the corridor from the fore, Selena Ravenholm carried herself with the air of someone who was a bit lost in thought, which wasn’t too far from the truth.  The Borg had stuck their tubes into a number of computer access points so she’d been pretty busy wiping their intrusions from the network.  Naturally their programs were a nightmare of hyper-adaptive code, adjusting themselves to render her anti-virals impotent.  The quarantines were holding for now, but it was only a matter of time before something broke out.  These were the times when the cyborg lady would plug in and fight the good fight directly if she could, but it being The Borg she hesitated at the idea.  It didn’t stop her from thinking of new ways to get that crap out of the computer though.

Funnily enough, right about the time Selena was starting to think she’d need a break a call came in from Sickbay.  They were in need of some help that only she could provide it seemed, someone had some new tech installed and weren’t taking it very well.  Such things always piqued her interest so she got the details and headed off to find her new cyberbuddy with some help from Thea.  It wasn’t hard to track a Reman on board, there were only two after all.

Seeing Lorad coming from the other direction Selena gave him a smile and wave.  “Hi Lorad!  Fancy meeting you here.”  Decked out in her usual custom uniform she was showing a bit less skin than when they lifted weights together in the past, though her arms and legs were still very much on display.  She had nothing to hide, these were her pride and joy.  “Care for a drink?”

Re: SD: 57558.42: Adjustment Period

Reply #2
[ Tesserarius Lorad | Outside Personal Quarters | Deck 08 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @chXinya
[Show/Hide]

Lorad wasn’t sure why but he suddenly felt uneasy being in Selena’s presence. Or maybe it was because he had only been released from Sickbay recently and suddenly, she was here and asking him if he wanted to have a drink. Either way, his suspicions were aroused. Not that he cared. Right now, he could use the distraction from everything that had happened to him.

Looking at the Human woman, he noted that she was more casually attired than the first time they had met. Then again, so was he, complete with brand new cybernetic eye and arm. He also noted that she seemed tired.

“Selena,” Lorad greeted in Reman, knowing that she could translate it easily. “I have not seen you since engine room. I am happy you are alive and uninjured,” Lorad commented as he opened the door to his and Samala’s shared quarters. “I could use a drink. Please, come in.”

Lorad led the way into the common area of his NCO quarters. The lighting was turned down low to accommodate his and Samala’s Reman heritage, but he hoped that Selena wouldn’t mind. Hearing footsteps behind him, he turned to face her again. “It is not much, but besides the Apache, it is all I have as a home now.”

“What drink would you like?”

Re: Day 02 [0900 hrs.] Adjustment Period

Reply #3
[Selena Ravenholm | Corridor | Deck 08 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Stegro88

Following Lorad into his darkened quarters, Selena hid a smile. His craggy face didn't hide his suspicions very well but he didn't dismiss her out of hand. He certainly sounded like he needed that drink, and she was more than happy to get one herself. Cybernetic eyes adjusted immediately when the door closed, cutting off the light spilling in from the corridor, allowing her to see as if it were a perfectly sunny day. Her steel-grey irises shone blue in the low light making her reflection in the window readily apparent.

When Lorad asked what she wanted Selena had to think for a moment. “How about a simple Aldebaran whiskey?" Slipping into one side of the couch she sat cross-legged, a knee pressed up against the armrest. "The replicated synthehol version will work if that's all you have." A couple of quick glances around the room gave the woman an idea on how the two Remans had been holding out of late: there wasn't much of a sign that these quarters had been used. It made sense to her though, from what she'd come to understand (if the scuttlebutt was trustworthy), he'd spent more time on the Apache than anywhere else when not working on something else. 

Selena sat in silence, watching Lorad as he worked the replicator and any stash he happened to have. She looked for any sign of rejection or maladjustment in his new implants, not that she expected any from Starfleet doctors and tech. At first glance it looked like the man was dealing with the new gear easily enough but she knew the physical aspect was only one side of the issue. As soon as Lorad arrived with the drinks she patted the cushion next to her. "Unless I'm in your spot?" she quipped with a wink.

Reply #4
[Show/Hide]

Ordering the requested beverage for his companion, and another for himself, Lorad returned to the couch where Selena was sitting. While he had been waiting, short though it was, the Reman Shock Trooper’s mind had been hard at work, analysing the situation. It was unlikely, even to him, that Selena, one of the few people onboard that he had interacted with casually, would suddenly find him not even an hour after he had been discharged from the sickbay.

“I do not have a spot,” Lorad said after he returned to the seating area with their beverages, continuing to speak in Reman. “I have only been in these quarters to sleep. Nothing more,” he explained as he sat himself down in the spot that Selena had indicated. Sipping his drink, Lorad looked across at the cyborg.

“Why are you here Selena?” the Reman asked, looking pointedly at his companion. “And do not say that it is only coincidence that we met in the corridor. I may only be a simple soldier but that does not make me a simpleton.”

“Someone contacted you regarding me. Could have been one of the nurses or maybe even Bila, but someone notified you,”
Lorad surmised, pausing to take another drink. “So, what is it you wanted with me?”

Reply #5
[Selena Ravenholm | Personal Quarters | Deck 08 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Stegro88

Selena had to hide her face with a quick pull from the syntheholic whiskey when Lorad deduced her visit.  She’d known full fledged Starfleet cybersecurity officers to get tangled up in her little webs and she always got a laugh seeing them flail around like the proverbial fly.  She was curious on what would happen if this marvel of a Reman went toe to toe with “Starfleet’s finest”.  She was far from shamed that he’d figured out why she was here, he just caught her by surprise by being so blunt about it.

Her thought process and angle of attack promptly reformatted, Selena quickly finished off the drink and set the glass on the table.  “Lorad, We may have known each other for only a few days, but with what I’ve seen you do I would be the last to consider you a simpleton.”  Looking straight into his face she lost all pretense of joviality.  “You navigated the Azure Nebula in a shuttle.  I watched you rig a cloaking device to work with a ship many times the size it was intended for.  You have literally moved heaven and hell to keep your sister safe.  You are far from a simple soldier.”

Blinking slowly, Selena’s steel-blue eyes ran over Lorad’s leathery body, studying what Sickbay  had done externally to patch the Reman back to health.  “That said,” she continued, “you’re right, the nurses did call me.  They said you didn’t seem too happy with the cybernetics.  Since no one outside of Sickbay knows more about them than me they thought it best that I give you a hand.”  Gesturing towards his red eye with her obviously artificial hand, “So what’s the problem?  Don’t feel worthy enough to join our ranks or something?” she asked with a hint of a tease.

Reply #6
[ Tesserarius Lorad | Personal Quarters | Deck 08 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @chXinya
[Show/Hide]

The change in Selena’s veneer was palpable after Lorad had asked her for her reasons for looking for the Reman. Lorad was curious if she was going to be honest or deflective. Either path was a valid choice, but one was generally accepted as being easier than the other; depending on the results that you wanted to achieve.

“Honesty it is then,” Lorad remarked to himself as Selena first offered a brief recount of what he had done in the past few days before admitting that she had been called by the nurses regarding his reaction to his new cybernetic implants. And then she asked the question that Lorad felt that she had been building up to since she had arrived.

“No, Selena, it is not that,” Lorad hedged, gathering his thoughts before answering. He did not wish to be misunderstood. “The arm, the eye. They do not bother me. It is rare among Reman shock troopers to find veterans that do not have one or more cybernetic implants. I always knew that if I lived long enough that I would have one or more of them. And that they would look like this,” Lorad said as he held up his right hand, idly noting the differences between it and his organic left hand, notably the absence of his natural claws.

“But I look in the mirror and all I see is the face of a Borg drone,” Lorad went on. “They tell me that my skin colour will return and that I will get used to my appearance. But there is one thing that they cannot change. Not now.”

“My heart,”
Lorad stated. “They had to replace it due to the stress of my injuries and assimilation. Now it is artificial and despite knowing in my head that it makes no difference to who or what I am, I cannot help but feel that I am now less than what I was,” Lorad revealed. “That I am no longer Reman.”

Reply #7
[Selena Ravenholm | Personal Quarters | Deck 08 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Stegro88

Moments like these made Selena curse herself for her mental flightiness, even while focusing on Lorad’s new cybernetics and how he seemed to react to using and seeing them she completely missed the ashen pallor that marred his neck and face.  She’d been told that he’d undergone the anti-nanoprobe treatments thanks to a drone getting a little stab happy and it completely slipped her mind.  The limited lighting in his quarters were no excuse, she saw him in the corridor and her eyes could easily adjust for said darkness.  Focusing on the way the Reman seemed to turn introspective she watched as he compared the difference between his hands while talking about the artificial heart he’d been implanted with.

Even as a know-it-all information broker, the Reman heart was a bit of an unknown for the woman.  Different cultures had different thoughts on how their physical being affected their soul and she knew very little about his people.  In the end she wasn’t sure if it was his heart specifically that was the cause of his anxiety, just the focus.  The cognitive dissonance about his new status wasn’t a surprise, that happened to many and was a common debate about synthetics: do they reduce a person?

“Lorad…” Selena almost whispered once he fell silent in his contemplations.  Reaching out to take both of his hands in each of her own she caressed the natural skin on the back of his left and the synthetic right the same way with her thumbs.  “You endured a nightmare that few ever manage to survive.  Despite everything that has happened to you since you and your sister left your home you’ve persevered and remain standing as proudly as I’ve ever seen someone stand.  The Borg tried to take away everything you are but they failed.  I don’t know much about your people but I do know that as long as you can stand tall you are just as Reman as the rest of them.  But only if you have the will to do so.”

Letting go of his hands, Selena slipped off of the couch and got to her feet, her long legs standing as strong as marble pillars in the low light.  “I was born with serious deformations in my spinal column so I couldn’t do anything below the neck.  Bedridden for the entirety of my childhood there was little chance I would get to do anything other than sit or lay and dictate notes and commands to a computer.”  Taking a few prideful steps she couldn’t help but make a small show of her arms, holding them out as if she were assuming dance poses.  “Cybernetics changed everything for me, literally giving me the limbs I could only dream about as a child.”  Wrapping her arms around her stomach she instinctively hiked them up just enough to support and accentuate her bust a touch.  “For me they opened the universe, letting me finally stand as tall as everyone else.”

She went quiet for a moment and her eyes shone as a new thought came to mind.  A small, devious smile graced her face a moment later.  “They weren’t my first though, something else had to get replaced first.”  Unwrapping her arms from around her torso, one hand gripped the clasp just under her neck.  “Want to see?”

Reply #8
[ Tesserarius Lorad | Personal Quarters | Deck 08 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @chXinya
[Show/Hide]

He had wondered what event had caused Selena to need such extensive cybernetics as she had but Lorad had never considered that it was a result of her very birth. It wasn’t something that was openly spoken of among Remans; the subject of birth defects and what happened to the children that possessed them. Most parents quietly ended their own offspring's lives rather than let the Romulans take them to star’s knew what end. Those whose defects were consider minor; they were often persecuted in the mines even more harshly than other Remans. Most either took their own lives or died in the pit; a subject of a Romulan gambling event. 

It had never occurred to him that cybernetics could bring about the betterment of someone’s life; restore mobility and functionality after injury yes, but not improve it. Thinking about it now, it was such a simple and easy concept to grasp and understand and it again exemplified the frivolity with which Romulans treated the lives of their Reman slaves; preferring instead to kill those that did not even appear typically Reman instead of giving them cybernetics to increase their ability to work.

Shaking his head to clear the angry thoughts away, not wanting to go down that path without being able to attain some satisfaction, he returned his attention to Selena, who he now found standing before him with a devious smile on her face. Unsure what she was thinking, he listened as she asked if he wanted to see what the first thing she got replaced was. Given how she was holding the clasp at t her neck, he figured it was underneath her clothing.

“I have seen her in almost nothing in the gym,” Lorad told himself casually, looking at the cyborg before him, “What could she show me now? Nothing will come of it.”

“Yes, I would see,”
Lorad said in haphazard Standard, even though he didn’t have to.

Reply #9

Selena’s eyes sparkled (almost literally!) at Lorad’s playing along, even if he didn’t sound that enthused about it.  At least he didn’t say no and send me away. she noted to herself with a growing smile.  A quick pull on the zipper had the uniform top open enough in a flash and she quickly slipped it off, the fabric hanging from her waist.  The red undershirt looked almost black in the minimal lighting, the black rank pin on the collar was the brightest piece for once, shining with some reflected light as the woman moved around.  Giving Lorad a wink, Selena’s mechanical fingers grasped the pull and this time she took her time with the movement.  Little by little more and more of the woman’s pale skin came into view.  The dark cleavage line that was the envy of partners of every gender split her upper chest in two and shifted with every breath.  Once her hand fell past the peaks she stopped with the tease and finished loosening the shirt.

Turning around Selena presented her back to the dour Reman, the light from the window casting her in silhouette.  Grasping each side of the shirt she started to pull it off but stopped when one shoulder was exposed.  There was no strap denoting the traditional support garment, she had little desire to wear the thing.  “Just like ships have keels, my body needed a main support of its own.” she started to explain, pausing to let Lorad have the time to prepare for what he was about to see.  “Doctors made several attempts to bolster my natural spine with different regeneration techniques, implanted tech, or both.  Nothing worked, so when a breakthrough in cybernetics was made with help from the Bynars I was a perfect candidate for the initials trials.”  Not once did she turn around, her voice simply echoed off of the transparent aluminum.  Bending to one side just enough to get her other shoulder uncovered she held the shirt up and in place for a few moments more.  “They’ve made a number of improvements in the years since so this isn’t the original one, but it’s still my first permanent implant."

Letting the shirt drop to the deck at last, Selena’s back was in full view to her waist.  Her pale skin was nearly flawless, the darkness hiding what few marks there were.  No lack of lighting could hide the row of hexagonal panels that ran down the length of her spine though, as series of dark grey pieces forming what looked like an ancient stone road down her back.  A new display appeared in her vision after a quick mental command and with a confirmational blink a small hiss could be heard just before several of them slid open to expose the cybernetic spine nestled amongst the dark red meat under the skin.  She shivered unconsciously as the cooler air flowed into the cavity and several indicators flickered with different lights with the motion.  “It’s safe to touch if you want.” she told Lorad’s reaction in the window, steel-blue eyes watching the enhanced image.

Reply #10
[Show/Hide]

Watching a female disrobe was not a new experience for Lorad. Watching a female that wasn’t Reman disrobe in a manner that could only be described as teasing, was a new experience for Lorad. He still couldn’t remember parts of his night with Sera aboard her ship thanks to the whiskey they had consumed but this time, he was not so encumbered. And it seemed the Selena knew what kind of effect her disrobing would have as she had winked at him, Lorad realised, before she had started.

“She planned this,” Lorad thought to himself as found himself enjoying, what the cyborg was doing. And he noted mutely, that other parts of him were too. Despite being a stranger to species other than Remans, and his recent brush with Borg assimilation, it seemed that he was still male. He said nothing when she turned around, the uniform top hanging from her hips as she began to lift the undershirt up to reveal what was beneath. And it caused Lorad’s voice to hitch.

“Her spine!” Lorad told himself as more panels were revealed as Selena pulled her shirt higher and higher before removing it entirely. Yet Lorad didn’t notice as he stared at what unquestioningly knew was a cybernetic spine, something unheard of for a Reman to ever see, not to mention possess. Throughout this, Selena had been explaining about how her natural spine hadn’t been adequate and that it had been replaced, several times over. “As if upgrading parts of a weapon or ship,” Lorad realised, understanding that, to improve her life, Selena had upgraded or replaced parts of herself. She hadn’t been content with what nature had given her and had turned to science to improve it. It was not a thought that came easily to a Reman raised in the Dilithium mines of his own home world. 

When she had told him that it was safe to touch, Lorad had, without thinking, reached out with both hands. It was only when what little light there was in the room glinted off his right hand that reality came crashing back to him. He was like her, he understood, but unlike him, she had not wallowed. Instead, she had taken charge of her fate and sort to improve it. Could he not do the same? Be more than what he was already? 

Steeling himself, clenching both hands into fists for a moment, Lorad reached out and rest his hands on each side of Selena’s spine panels. Despite her offer to touch within, Lorad contented himself with tracing along the edges of the panels, noting the different textures that his dissimilar limbs were feeling as the travelled downwards. 

“Does it ever hurt?” he asked curiously, wondering about his own future. 

Reply #11

Selena reflexively shivered again as Lorad brushed his fingers against her skin.  The caress wasn’t like a lover, but it was light enough that it could have been.  The difference in textures was fascinating, the leathery skin brushing on her left side contrasting with the synthetics on her right.  He seemed content to remain outside her skin though, silently rejecting her invitation to explore her spine directly, but she wouldn’t hold it against him, few ever took her up on it.  When he asked about the pain she looked at his reflection in the window and gave him a sad smile.  “Sometimes.” the augmented human admitted.  “After a new implant it’ll hurt in the area around it while my body adjusts.  Other times I’ll start to ache and that’ll tell me that something needs adjusting or replacement.”  Her smile grew and her own artificial arm rose to give him a wave.  “And then there’s the mismatch between flesh and machine.”

Showing off now, Selena’s right arm bent in a way that no human’s ever could, the shoulder joint rotated around to let her run a finger along the seam on her back where the cybernetic arm joined with the scapula and clavicle.  “I can push my arms and legs much harder than what the joining muscles can normally handle so I have to be careful.  I’m told that I could rip a limb right off of my body if I don’t pay attention, but thankfully I’ve only ever had a few minor muscle tears, nothing Sickbay couldn’t fix in a few minutes.”  She’d tested that limit just a few weeks ago with her little gymnastic stunt on Starbase 84.  Pinned down by security outside of the communications sensor she’d leapt to the ceiling, used the equipment mounted there as hand- and footholds, and flipped end over end for momentum before diving straight into their opponents.  She’d paid for it afterwards, once the adrenaline wore off after fleeing the area her shoulders and pelvis ached like nothing else.

Figuring Lorad might ask about her limbs next now that she’d showed off her arm like that she sent the command to seal her spine again.  “Since I had only used my arms and legs for a few weeks at most by the time I turned 18 and got cleared for the cybernetics there was no way they’d be useable even with a working spine.  They got cut off and replaced with biosynthetics so that I wouldn’t have to wait another year or more.”  A pleasing sigh escaped Selena’s lips once her spine was sealed and flooded with the usual antiseptics, breaking her thought process for a moment.  Turning around she unbent her arm and held it out for Lorad to inspect.  “I replaced them later, biosynths might look good but they were a little too much like natural ones for my taste.”

Reply #12
[Show/Hide]

Listening as she spoke, Lorad wondered if he would experience the same pain and discomfort that she was describing. He assumed it would be inevitable; even the best technology and equipment failed or was upgraded eventually. But he had also not considered the potential advantages of an artificial limb. As Selena demonstrated even as she described it, an artificial limb could potentially exceed the limitations of an organic one.

When Selena turned around however, he found himself unsure where to look. There was the cybernetic arm that she held outstretched for him to look at but then behind it he found a much more natural Terran female torso to gaze at. Unconsciously, he found himself going over the differences between Selena and Sera that he could see; a part of him even wondering if Selena was still able to, given her extensive self-modifications. Another thing he guessed he should be grateful for; his equipment seemed to be intact and functional, given its present engorgement.

Blinking a few times to try and clear his head, Lorad refocused on the arm before him, his gaze trailing over it. He noted that her fingers appeared to be hollow, noting the seam down the edges of her fingers. Although, he considered, it probably housed equipment and feeds to process the touch sensation from the fingertips. Still it was something to consider.

“You mentioned replacing your biosynths with other limbs that looked better to you,” Lorad began, a thought occurring to him even as his eyes were drawn back to Selena’s chest. “Is it possible for anyone to get a different limb if they wished? One that looks, or acts, more like their own?” Lorad asked, holding up his two hands to illustrate the differences between his natural, clawed hand and his cybernetic, more Human one.

Reply #13

Watching Lorad’s eyes bounce back and forth between her arm and her chest Selena couldn’t help but smirk a little bit.  She was glad to see that she still had that particular effect on him, it was a clear sign that his mind was still all there, just buried under post-augmentation depression.  As soon as he focused on her arm she switched her vision to infrared and stole a glance down herself.  Sure enough, he was definitely reacting like most of the men she’s come across, and if she’s gauging the heat signature correctly he’s got plenty to be proud of.

Curiously, Lorad didn’t take the invitation to touch her arm.  Instead he seemed to latch onto her mention of biosynthetics limbs.  She couldn’t blame him though, considering why he ended up with replacement parts she could understand why he wasn’t too thrilled with mechanics.  His gaze left her arm again, but he didn’t look her in the eye, he was drawn to her chest like a moth to the flame.  “If you have access to the resources, yes.  Most amputees in the Federation get biosynthetics because of the look, and since they’re effectively clones of their original limb integration is far easier and rejection is unheard of.  The only problem is that they require materials that are hard to come by and impossible to replicate.”

Stepping forward to shorten the gap between them, Selena’s mechanical hands reached out to press her palms against his, fingers slipping between the mismatched set the Reman now sported.  “Replacing limbs is definitely possible, it all depends on matching it with your body and nervous system.  Sure, I could’ve gotten an arm that would make the Gorn’s best bodybuilder envious but it’d be so mismatched that it would never have worked.  At the same time, a limb shaped exactly like my arm was but run by a hyper-tuned nervous system wouldn’t work either, nothing would sync.”

Mentally kicking herself for delving into a more technical discussion than she intended Selena decided that it would be easier to show rather than tell at this point.  And it would be a lot of more fun as well.  Daring it all, she pulled forward some more so that she was entirely within his reach.  “One thing you have to remember though, amputee to amputee, no matter what your replacement limbs look like, they are a part of you."  Letting go of his biological hand she grasped the mechanical in both of hers and pressed it against her heart.  She stared him directly in the eyes and smiled.  “And there is nothing you could do before that you can’t now.”

Reply #14
[Show/Hide]

He had listened as Selena had answered his question, not that he had fully understood her explanation. He had had an idea in mind about what he might like his mechanical arm and hand to look like and had wondered if it was even possible. After listening to the cyborg, it certainly seemed possible but Lorad’s mind was quickly distracted from that train of thought as Selena stepped closer, bringing her almost nude form into such proximity of his own that he was able to feel the warmth that her skin radiated.

He knew he could have resisted her moving his hand at will but something inside him told him that she was here for a reason other than to talk about his new cybernetics. And his own curiousity, along with a healthy dose of being distracted, were getting the better of him and so he allowed her to position his hand over her heart, and coincidently, directly under the swell of her breast in such a way that it rested on the edge of his hand.

Looking up into Selena’s eyes, he heard her say that despite how he was now, there was nothing that he couldn’t do before that he couldn’t now. And then it clicked. She had come here to show him that despite everything that had happened to him, with the battle and the Borg and his assimilation; Lorad was still Lorad and she was going to prove that in the most intimate way that he was able to imagine.

“You planned this,” Lorad half asked, half stated as a smile crept onto his face. “Both as a distraction and as a lesson,” he continued, raising his organic hand to rest on her hip where the outfit was bunched. “But, now that I have realised that, do you stop?”

Reply #15

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Selena teased back and gave him the puppy-dog eyes.  She honestly hadn’t.  This wasn’t the first time she’d been asked by a medical facility to comfort new amputees and she learned quickly that almost everyone can sniff out a script.  Approaching them in a far looser manner, just conversing in a comfortable setting and helping them figure it out on their own was much better at getting over the initial issues.  Lorad was just as different as all of the others, but this one could be the most fun she’s ever had in one of these heart to hearts.

It was good to see the Reman smile at last, Selena couldn’t help but return it.  The cool, leathery skin of his biological hand rested on her hip just above where her uniform hung and he asked the critical question: did she stop?  Hardly. she announced to herself.  I’m just getting started.  Grasping both of his wrists at the same time with snake-like speed the cyborg woman used her enhanced strength to spin the larger Lorad around and pushed him into the couch.  Not hard enough to hurt, just enough force to get him sitting.  Before he could react she leapt on top of him, knees hitting the cushions on either side of that meaty lap.

Leaning forward to press her forehead into his, Selena was all but purring now as her hands grasped the back of the couch, blocking him in.  “I’ll only stop if you want me to.”  She shamelessly started grinding into Lorad’s groin to further tease the man but with what she could feel through the cloth she quickly hoped that he wouldn’t want to stop here.

Reply #16
[Show/Hide]

Selena’s denial of his premeditation claim was swiftly followed up by a more direct response as he was spun around and pushed backwards onto the couch. Before he had a chance to get his bearings, the cyborg female had pounced on him, straddling his lap gripping the back of the seat to either side of him, effectively trapping him in place. The Reman trooper supposed he could have fought his was free from his predicament but that thought was quickly pushed aside as Selena rested her head against his own. 

"I'll only stop if you want me to,” she purred; her words backed up by her grinding herself against Lorad’s groin, no doubt feeling the swollen member that Lorad had previously been trying to ignore. But no longer could he. Selena’s actions had caused what little of the Reman’s self-control to fade away and be replaced by a burning desire. A hunger, a need to be with the woman straddling him without a care that she was a cyborg. She was female, they were compatible and that was all that Lorad cared about.

“I don’t want you too,” Lorad responded as he tilted his head to bring their lips together. Even as his tongue began to probe and prod at her lips, the Reman brought his mismatched hands up to cup a bare breast in each, softly kneading the warm flesh and caressing the rigid nubs at their peaks with his thumbs. His member strained against the confines of his trousers but he could do nothing about it with the woman in his lap and at that moment, he wasn’t of a mind to move her. He had always been taught that patience brought its own rewards and he would wait for his.

Reply #17
[Selena Ravenholm | Personal Quarters | Deck 08 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy] @Stegro88

Selena’s heart leapt into her throat when Lorad didn’t waste any time with his reply.  He’d reacted exactly as she hoped he would, letting go of his insecurities over his augmentations and let his passions guide him once again.  The kiss was a little unexpected, but she didn’t mind one bit.  A few gentle prods with that tongue was all she needed to open her lips enough to let him in.  Her breath halted for a brief moment when his hands found her large breasts, there was a strength in them that a lot of her partners didn’t share.  He had a soft touch but he knew what he wanted for both of them.  Tingles of pleasure shot up her chest with each flick of her nipples and she responded by pressing into his groin deeper, long deep strokes of her clothed lips along his sheathed cock driving her mad.  Selena could only wonder at what it was doing to the Reman, but the way he was growing under her she had a bit of an idea.

Mechanical hands grabbed both sides of Lorad’s head to hold him close as Selena opened her lips some more, pushing deeper into the kiss making it more of a tongue wrestling match when hers snaked along his.  Burying her face into his she could smell nothing but his musk, taste nothing but his breath for several seconds before she finally came up for air.  Releasing the poor man she lifted herself off of his lap.  Now level with his face, Selena’s mounds were begging for more than just a hand.  While Lorad did what he wanted, her thumbs quickly thrust into the material bunched around her waist to push the uniform off entirely, one leg twisting and bending with a practiced artistry to get the clothing off of her.  Now hooked around her ankle, she quickly flicked the cloth away and gave her partner a bright smile, silver-blue eyes flashing in the darkness.  Her fingers traced patterns in the parts of his chest that were exposed, purring at the attention she was getting.

Reply #18
[Show/Hide]

Lorad’s uncertainty about his directness and actions was quickly assuaged as Selena responded to his actions. Her lips opened to admit his probing tongue while her gyrations became deeper and with more force behind them. Tearing both of their coverings off in that moment would have been so easy but the Reman held himself in check, exercising his hard-earned discipline to control his reactions. 

Selena though, much to Lorad’s relief, was far from a passive participant. After meeting his tongue with her own for a bit, she pulled herself, offering her generous breasts to his mouth rather than just his hands. Accepting the offer, Lorad used his tongue to explore the different textures of skin that was wholly organic. From the soft, smooth expanse to the more rigid peaks, Lorad busied himself as Selena manoeuvred herself to remove the bunched clothing at her waist.

Looking up at her, he could see the silver-blue eyes glowing in the darkened cabin. Perhaps to a Human it might be too dark but to Lorad, and he suspected Selena as well, the room was bright, clear and alive. Returning his attentions to her bosom, the Reman felt his companion begin to trace along the patterns on his chest even as he rested his hands onto the soft, warm skin of the cyborg’s backside, not finding any fabric to interfere with his grasp.

The thought occurred to him the Selena was now naked while he remained fully clothed, but he dismissed it for the moment. If it was a problem then Selena would either tell him, or more like, do something about it. He could easily lift Selena up, deposit her on the couch in his place and disrobe but a small part of his mind asked a simple question that he couldn’t answer as yet.

“Where would the fun in that be?”

Reply #19

Fully naked at last, Selena shivered, but not from the temperature.  Thanks to the way her legs can bend and twist she’d slipped the custom uniform off without forcing Lorad to stop sucking on her teats and he’d found at least one sweet spot already.  Gasping in surprise she gently set one of her hands on back of his head to encourage him further.  The wet meat of that tongue slid against her skin like a playful slug, small flicks against the rock hard nubs that was the nipple shot needles of pleasure into her chest.  When his hands grasped her rear in a gentle cradle she settled her weight into them, giving the man plenty of flesh to play with if he desired.

For the time being Selena couldn’t do much more than enjoy the foreplay, and she loved every moment of it.  Her fingers started to gently stroke the top of the Reman’s head while the others continued to paw at his chest.  Soon enough she started to get antsy, the building drive manifesting in a gentle rocking up and down and side to side.  She could feel the wetness building between her legs, the folds nestled there glistening up in expectation for what was to come.  With every passing second it was more and more tempting to just tear his pants off and take what she wanted.  “Where’s the fun in that?” her own mind echoed.

Something Lorad did really hit the spot, throwing her head back with a loud moan.  “Oh god yes….” she purred, looking down at him with a smile that couldn’t possibly grow any wider.  Metallic fingers stroked his cheek as she pulled back finally, a small string of saliva still linking breast and lips before gravity broke it. “My turn now…” Blue eyes flashed with an exposed animalistic drive before the enhanced woman crawled down and off of the couch, sitting on her knees on the deck before the male.  Face level with his leathery chest she pushed one side of his vest away and graced the pectoral underneath with kisses of her own, small pecks orbiting the nipple followed by gentle, wet sucks directly on the darker point.

Her left hand was far from idle throughout this, while its companion kept his chest accessible, fingers gracefully cupped the underside of Lorad’s crotch, the sensitive digits carefully gauging the size of his sack while the thumb rubbed along the length of the member that had tasked her all this time.  Selena was far from disappointed with what she felt there and her eagerness grew immeasurably.  “Those have got to be uncomfortable right about now…” she teased with a throatiness few had ever heard out of her.

Reply #20
[Show/Hide]

Was it the gentle rocking of Selena in his hands or the way she was holding and stroking his head as he feasted on her breasts that caused Lorad to groan even as his tongue continued its work? The Reman didn’t know and didn’t care. It was too much effort for him to try and think logically at the moment. There he was, with a naked Selena Revenholm in his lap and a part of his mind wanted to understand why? How messed up was he?

Still, he would do his best to ignore it and focus on the task at hand. Or rather, at mouth. His nose told him the effect he was having on the cyborg and it only served to embolden him further as he used his teeth to graze the skin around her nipple. Not quite a bite but still easily felt. He hadn’t even thought about what reaction he might elicit but the one he received, a loud moan and a plea to a god, seemed to be a good thing. And the look she shot him when she pulled herself away from his mouth and tongue, was positively predatory. And then came her declaration as she practically slithered down and off him, kneeling on the floor before him. 

But it was but a momentary respite as she brought herself forward and, after pushing his vest aside, began to work at his nipple much like he had worked at hers. Maybe it was due to the skill of his partner or his own heightened state but Lorad was enjoying it more than the few times he had experienced it in the past. Then again, it could be because it didn’t feel like they were going to bite them off.

The groan that escaped him though, was only half caused by Selena’s mouth. The other half was caused by the hand that had settled onto his swollen crotch, cupping and rubbing him through the material of his trousers. He half imagined that if she had wanted to, the cyborg could have finished him right in that moment but felt a reprieve as she withdrew for a moment.

"Those have got to be uncomfortable right about now..."

He would never know if it was what she said, or how, or the circumstances. It didn’t matter in the end. All that mattered was the lightning strike that passed through his body. A though, a desire so clear, so raw, that it could not be denied. He needed his pants off. She was naked and now it was time for him to join her.

“They are,” Lorad confirmed in broken standard. Setting his hands to each side of him, he pushed himself to his feet, arching his back slightly to work a kink out of it even as he removed the vest, tossing it aside. That task completed, Lorad focused on his primary goal and reached for his pants. Fiddling at the fastener for a moment, the Reman finally managed to release it, pushing his trousers down to mid-thigh in one motion.

Looking down, his throbbing shaft waving freely in the cool air of the room inches from Selena’s glowing eyes was a sight that Lorad knew he would remember for the rest of his days, no matter what. 

“Much better.”

Reply #21

Lorad certainly knew what to do, and he wasn’t wasting any time now.  Kneeling on the floor before the couch Selena watched eagerly as the Reman pushed himself to his feet and doffed the vest, bending his back to stretch something out.  Studying his mechanical hand as it worked the clasp Selena’s smile faded a smidgin as he seemed to be having a bit of trouble with it.  She let him work it on his own though, and with just an extra second of patience the leather was loose and pushed halfway down to his knees.  It was a good thing that Selena was watching, she had to flinch backwards to avoid getting slapped in the face with what he had been hiding.

Instinct kicked in and a coo of admiration slipped out of her mouth before she could stop herself.  Her mental estimate on Lorad’s size was a touch shorter than what it really was, but the girth was spot on.  The head in particular was larger than it would be on a human and that was the focus of her attention for the moment.  Gazing up at Lorad with an unspoken question of consent, as soon as it was given she reached out to gently stroke his length from base to head with her fingertips.  Warm and surprisingly soft, Selena lifted herself up on her knees to better reach as her hand wrapped around the shaft.  Her thumb traced around the head’s circumference, gentle but firm pressure testing its pliability.  Before too long she started to slowly stroke the length of it, feeling every bit of texture that he had.

A new scent soon registered in Selena’s nose and she knew that he was now hers for the night.  There was no way he was going to end it now.  Her free hand cupped the sack hanging below and very gently rolled the orbs along the spaces between her fingers without stopping her pulls on the shaft.  Before he could react to that though, soft, wet lips pressed against the side of his member as her hand reached the base, giving it a brief kiss.  Glancing up again to see his reaction Selena returned it with a hungry, animalistic smile.  Leaning forward just enough, she fed the Reman’s flesh through her lips, taking care to keep her teeth out of the equation (for now).  Her tongue lapped at the underside of his head the moment he was inside and she paused there, sealing her lips around that wonderful shaft so that nothing would leak out.

Reply #22
[Show/Hide]

Had he been played? Lorad suspected he had been. Did he care that the cyborg had played him? Not in the slightest given his present circumstances. Selena was on her knees before him, her gaze fixated on his length that hung before her. When her eyes flicked up and met his own, Lorad could read the request in them as if it was spoken in Reman for all to hear. A toothy grin formed on his face and he nodded his agreement. If she wanted this, who was he to stop her?

And he was glad he did as Selena demonstrated how skilful she was as she worked his shaft. Lorad could scarcely believe that she was using artificial hands to stroke him; the feel of them completely the opposite of what he expected them to feel like. Instead of the cold, lifeless metal he had thought, her hands were warmer, and gentler, as they moved over his skin. Lorad found his focus narrowing, his mind paying less attention to what was happening around him and more on what Selena’s hands were doing. 

He'd never had his sack handled in a way that was like what she was doing right now. He himself had moved them about to clean himself and others had passed over them during prior interludes, but Selena was deliberately playing with them, and it felt wonderful. Almost as soon as he was able to react to the new experience, he felt a soft, wet feeling on his shaft and he looked down with hungry eyes to see the cyborg looking more like a wild animal than the Starfleet officer that she was. And the gleam in her eye caused his shaft to quiver in her grasp. His breath hitched as Selena’s mouth engulfed the bulbous head of his manhood, sealing her lips around it as her tongue stroked along the underside of it, eliciting a groan from the Reman as he stood there, the cyborg on her knees before him.

“I want touch you,” Lorad groaned out. “I want feel you,” Lorad admitted. “But I not want you stop either.”

Reply #23

Lips secured around the Reman’s fleshy rod muffled the noises coming from Selena’s mouth as she subtly worked her magic on Lorad.  With one hand holding the base of his shaft and the other gently massaging the sack that hung underneath the bobbing of her head was almost subtle.  The action inside her mouth was anything but subtle though, her tongue pressed against the cool flesh tasting every square centimeter of it as it wrapped and twisted around.  Pulling a small bit of suction caved her pale cheeks in slightly but induced a maddening hint of pressure to keep the blood flowing where she wanted it.  Even though nothing but the cool breeze from the environmental control touched her human skin it tingled in anticipation and endorphins, her scent leaking from her moist lips.

"I want touch you," Lorad groaned out. "I want feel you," Lorad admitted. "But I not want you stop either.”

Selena could feel his desire as much as hear it in his voice.  He needed more, and he was either unwilling to take her head and seize control or he hadn’t thought of it.  Sadly under normal circumstances that would be his only option to touch her in return, but the sly grin gave hint that this was far from a normal coupling.  Releasing Lorad’s cock from her mouth and immediately pumping the length of it with the one hand, she looked up at him with a pleading look before taking the other off of his sack to push gently against his thigh.  “Sit Lorad…” she teased, letting the momentum guide her forward just enough.  Once he was in place she gave the cockhead a quick lollipop lick as a reward and promise.

“Ever imagine being with someone who can do this?”  Her eyes flashed blue and several mental commands went to her spine, opening several normal locks and engaging a new series of joints.  Planting both hands on the deck between them she quickly kicked up with her feet like a child imitating a rabbit, but she wasn’t leaping into his lap this time.  In a blur of motion her entire torso curled itself practically in half, both feet landing on either side of her partner with a dual whumpf.  Holding herself upright on her hands Lorad’s member was exactly where she wanted it, and her own slit was in a perfect position for him, hovering just centimeters in front of his face.  There was no sign of a wobble in her stance, no hint of discomfort other than the annoying effect of gravity pulling her heavy breasts towards her collarbone.

She gave his head a quick loving peck like it was the Reman’s cheek.  “I don’t want to stop either…” she moaned, skin tingling at the idea of what he could do to her now.

Reply #24
[Show/Hide]

Lorad groaned loudly as his engorged member was released from Selena’s hot mouth, the cyborg immediately giving it a firm pump that only deepened his groan of want. He was almost ready to simply lift her and give in to his impulses but, like with Sera, was fearful of the reaction that it would cause. He did not want his attitude and manner to match his brutish appearance. Selena’s hand on his thigh broke his train of thought and he did as he was instructed, sitting down on the bed behind him.

The cyborg’s next words drew Lorad’s attention completely and the Reman watched in mute, stunned awe as Selena bent herself in half backwards. He had never seen a movement such as the one she had performed before his very eyes and at first, he wasn’t sure where to look. Her glistening core was directly before his eyes but the generous orbs of her breasts, swaying from the movement and the effects of gravity upon them, pulled his gaze downwards.

Selena’s face intruded on his vision as she looked at him while giving his turgid shaft a kiss before echoing his earlier statement; she didn’t want to stop either. That worked well enough for Lorad who now found himself in a position where he could touch and feel Selena much as he had requested. It wasn’t the way he had imagined his words being responded too but he was beginning to learn that nothing with her was ever going to be how he expected it.

Starting at her ankles, Lorad ran his hands up her legs. It was quite the contrast of feelings, both of her own cybernetic legs and of the mismatched limbs that were his own hands. Quite obviously, at least to him, was his ability to drag his claws across one of her legs while the other was instead met with the material that his replacement hand was made of.

Soon enough though, artificial skin gave way to the flesh and blood that was Selena’s ass. Lorad wasted no time in grasping hold of it firmly, careful not to press too hard with his claws before lowering his face towards the source of the enticing scent that filled the air. What he lacked in skill, he tried to make up for with enthusiasm as his extended tongue made contact with the moist folds of Selena’s womanhood.

Simple Audio Video Embedder