Skip to main content
Topic: Day 30 [0900 hrs.] Martial Play (Read 6637 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 30 [0900 hrs.] Martial Play

[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson | Wolf-11 | Upper Gymnasium | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

Donna had stopped herself short of sending a message directly to Admiral Anderson requesting an additional fighter pilot for her wingman. She’d been dragged back in once thanks to that man, she didn’t want to owe him one just because she couldn’t stomach flying as the third member alongside Salvo and Neko. Still, that did mean she had to just wait and hope for someone to arrive to fill the spot of Wolf-12 when there were already people qualified on board.

Unfortunately, Khorin Douglas, aka Hardtop, proved difficult to track down and so she had gone looking for Lillee t’Jellaieu, aka Bloodwing, instead. Which brought her to the gym on Vector 01 and one Romulan female. Standing just inside the door, she watched as the former pilot swung a sword similar in appearance to a Japanese Katana around in a set of practiced movements that showed not insignificant level of training behind them. But she didn’t have time to waste watching and so strode forward.

“Petty Officer t’Jellaieu,” Donna called out firmly, interrupting the Romulan. “Do you have a moment? I’d like a word regarding your transfer away from the Lone Wolves and what it would take for you to reconsider it, at least in the short term.”

Re: Day 20 [0900 hrs.] Martial Play

Reply #1
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Upper Gymnasium | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy | ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

Clad in a loose red shirt and black pseudo-silk pants, her long blonde hair tied together in a ponytail, Lillee moved with the sequences with fluid grace. Up, down, side, kick, block, lock, strike! It was more artistic than practical, but Lillee put serious effort into it, her golden blade cutting through the air with intent, her two hands never leaving the hilt. It was a curious form of relaxation but dancing with her honour-blade was a deeply liberating sensation, feeling the heavy weapon moving in accordance with her wishes. After a full ten minutes of dance, Lillee was sweating profusely, but she was too lost in the movements to truly notice, relishing the feeling.

Thus, it took a good few seconds for her to belatedly notice that someone was calling her, and another few seconds for Lillee's brain to process the words. Decelerating out of the dance, she looked at the newcomer curiously, panting. "Yes?" she said, out of breath as she moved back to the side of the mat and returned her golden blade to its equally ornate scabbard. Taking a deep swig of water, Lillee frowned. The two of them were nearly alone in the gymnasium, Lillee having deliberately chosen a time mid-shift when it was less crowded.

"Reconsider? Why?" she asked. "Commander Ravon approved my transfer, Chance. He can call me back temporarily if he needs me, but only during an emergency. Being docked at a friendly port is not an emergency, though." Lillee stepped closer to Donna, plainly perplexed. The two women didn't know each other particularly well, but nevertheless they had flown in the same squadron for four weeks. and Lillee considered the human with concern. "Why do you need me?"

Re: Day 30 [0900 hrs.] Martial Play

Reply #2
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson | Wolf-11 | Upper Gymnasium | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

There were many ways that the Romulan could have addressed her, but the casual and seemingly disinterested response just annoyed the former spy. Perhaps it was the situation she found herself in, she considered, that had her on edge. She disliked not being in forced into things not of her choosing and while it was certainly the SCO’s prerogative to reorganise the squadron, he could have at least told her first before announcing it to everybody; especially if he was going to make her the third wheel to a misogynistic Martian. 

“I am asking you to reconsider so that you could fly on my wing,” Donna replied, her tone edgy. “Several recent departures from the Wolves have left us a pilot short and I have been given the short straw to fly third wheel to Salvo and Neko. And nothing against the two of them, but I hate being third wheel to anyone. So, I am here, asking you to return until another pilot can get to us.”

“That is, if you can spare the time in between being a taxi service and swinging a sword around the gymnasium.”
The barb was unnecessary, but Chance was agitated and just wanted to have someone to fly her wing before it came time to fly.

Reply #3
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Upper Gymnasium | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy | ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

Lillee couldn't help but smirk at the last remark. "You won't be as dismissive when you crash your Valkyrie and I'm the one rescuing you. Or if we get boarded by Borg again and you need to hide behind me and my honour-blade." Nevertheless, she considered Donna carefully and signed. It was, she admitted, a fair point. After all the torrential drama down in the spa, it make sense that Commander Ravon had approved her transfer without delay, but it had left a clear hole in the squadron as a result. That, at least, made Lillee's gut squirm. The idea that her foolish moment of weakness had compromised pilots like this...

"Salvo is an ass, but he's an efficient ass," Lillee said. "I never liked him much, but he can handle a Gryphon and a flight well enough. If you keep it as tight as he does, you'll be fine in a trio. Neko will have your back." Then, as soon as the words left Lillee's mouth, she winced at a memory: Chance and Foxfire's merry flirting while flying. Flying as a trio was an unusual position since it required more strict adhesion to flight patterns, more discipline to stay in formation, less flexibility to engage compared to conventional pairs. The forward two fighters would get all the kills, all the action, leaving the third fighter to simply watch their tails and follow, wasting their offensive capacity. It was still better than flying alone, given the danger, but a free-spirited pilot like Chance would hate being restricted like that.

And so would I, Lillee admitted to herself sourly. She wasn't as wild a pilot as in years past, but even so, she'd hate it.

Thus, after a moment of reflection, Lillee sighed. "Oh, fvadt. Fine.I'll talk to the SCO about running a double shift so I can fly your wing on patrol for a time. I heard that we're getting a new pilot soon, so it shouldn't be too long." It had better not be too long, Lillee rued mournfully, already feeling her chances of a true spa day vanishing in smoke. With that, she turned and moved back to her belongings beside the mat, crouching down and pulling out her golden honour-blade again.

Then a thought struck her, and Lillee glanced back at Donna from where she crouched, grinning. "Want to play?"

fvadt: Romulan curse that roughly translates to "damn".

Lillee's honour-blade:
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4
[Show/Hide]

"Well that wasn’t so hard,” Donna thought when the Romulan agreed to returning to the squadron. Ok, so she hadn’t exactly said that, but Donna was confident that she could talk the girl into coming back on a full-time basis. Afterall, flying a Valkyrie was so much better than flying a shuttlecraft. Not much else could beat the feeling of being in control of one of them. “Though I wonder what it would feel like to fly that black monster they have in the bay. That thing certainly looks like it could pack a punch.”

Seemingly thinking the matter ended, Donna was about to bid her farewells and depart when Lillee returned to her gear and drew out her sword. Taking a moment, the pilot realised the it was a Romulan honour-blade, a weapon that was passed down through the family. It certainly looked impressive and Donna could easily imagine the Romulan staring down against a Borg drone with it, though who would win was harder to tell. The question that came from Lillee though, that was intriguing to be sure. Especially with that grin.

“Oh?” Donna wondered, living up to her callsign once again. “What did you have in mind?”

Reply #5
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Upper Gymnasium | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

Adjusting her hand on the honour-blade to a reverse-grip, Lillee stood back up, still grinning. She wiped some sweat off her distinctive crenelated brow with her free hand. "I could use a sparring partner if you are willing, and I understand that you are skilled, yes?" The challenge and confidence in Lillee's smirk was unmistakable. "I haven't sparred since before Sol, and even then, I did not train often. Being an admiral's aide was not a dangerous job, but serving on this ship, I would not be surprised if we end up wrestling Gorn one day and dodging Tholians the next."

Rolling her shoulders, she added wryly, "And truly, how many opportunities will you have to spar with a Romulan who has trained with an honour-blade? If you are so dismissive of my training with this, I would love the chance-" (her smirk widened at the pun) "-to educate you. Unless you are too busy...I understand that the prospect of matching a Romulan in close combat is very daunting, after all..."

It wasn't the most subtle of taunts, but after the exhilaration and blood-pumping adrenaline of the blade-dance, Lillee wasn't in the mood for subtle. Her body thrummed with energy and power, and she felt the primal urge to unleash it. It didn't matter that Lillee had spent so many years as a mechanic and an admiral's aide, and was now a mere shuttle pilot. She was a warrior, and in that moment, she wanted to relish in it.

Lillee's honour-blade:
[Show/Hide]

Reply #6
[Show/Hide]

"Oh, I am not dismissive of your training, Petty Officer,” Donna said, seeking to clarify what she meant. “Quite the opposite, in fact. I have a healthy regard for both your skill with a blade and your physiological advantages in a duel. Here. In the gymnasium,” she explained, her mind running through scenarios. “But what if you weren’t here. What if the ground was wet, or the wind was blowing your hair across your face, or you were injured? Would your skills still hold up?”

“And while I may know how to hold and swing a sword, I am far from accomplished in its use. I’m just as likely to kill the person beside me as hurt my opponent in front of me,” she pointed out, not embarrassed at all. It was an accurate assessment of her abilities. “My weapon of choice, in most situations, is the bow. Why engage in a melee if you don’t have to? Terrain, lighting, weather, all factors that can be used to your advantage in a real battle.”

“So, do you think your Romulan skill and training could handle a real engagement, or at least as real as we can make it?” Donna proposed calmly, staring at the Romulan. “Either down on the planet or on the holodeck? We could even put a little wager on it if you’d like.”

Reply #7
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Upper Gymnasium | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

Lillee's smirk exuded confidence as Donna spoke, and as she issued her challenge, Lillee laughed. "Yes, absolutely," she answered merrily, grinning. "That sounds like the most fun I've had outside a cockpit in far, far too long. Name the time and place, Lieutenant, and I will be happy to show you that I am dangerous anywhere." She sobered slightly before continuing, "And truly, I am curious to see what you can do with a bow. I have never met an archer before, or seen one fight. That sounds intriguing. I do not know what sort of wager to offer, but we can work out something when the time comes, yes?"

With that, Lillee considered for a moment, her fingers tapping idly on the hilt of her blade. "While we're here at Aldea, we might as well go somewhere on the planet. Who knows when we'll next have the luxury of an entire world to play on? I keep meaning to explore the planet more anyway. Let me know when to meet you in the transporter room and I'll be there." She paused. "And I shall be on your wing for your next patrol, whenever that is, I promise."

With that done, after Donna left, Lillee returned to her sequences, but this time, there was a fierce grin on her face as she swung her golden sword. Something about the challenge from the human Wolf, her own confidence, sparked an excitement in Lillee's blood about getting down there and truly playing. No pretense, no fussing about rank and protocol, none of the complexities or subtle stresses of flying, no worrying about the children or the horrendous evil they were fighting in the Federation. Just two women, fellow pilots, playing with their favourite weapons and having fun. The simplicity and purity of it was deeply refreshing, and the sort of thing that Lillee hadn't really partaken in since leaving the Empire.

Oh, she was going to enjoy this.

Lillee's honour-blade:
[Show/Hide]

Reply #8
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson | Wolf-11 | Transporter Room 03 | Deck 12 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

"Chief, I can assure you that we are not out to kill each other. It's just a friendly little game between the Petty Officer and myself," Donna said again to the Klingon security officer that had crossed her path on her way to the transporter. And despite her multiple declarations that everything was alright' Mickayla MacGregor had decided to come along to chaperone them. It was either that or be reported to the senior officer on watch so that they could be monitored remotely. And while Thea would probably do that anyway, it was another thing to have everyone watching, especially with the wager that she had in mind.

"And I believe you Lieutenant," Mickayla responded calmly to the Human pilot beside her. "But accidents happen even with practice weapons which is why all training missions are monitored. Would you prefer that was me, or someone else?” she asked, her gut telling her that Donna Petterson while not out to harm anyone ' was not altogether innocent either. She was up to something and Mickayla wanted to know what.

"I'm sure you will do an exemplary job Chief," Donna remarked, her mind already scheming to somehow include her new companion in her game. "You've even come prepared for the occasion," she added, referencing the sheathed Mek'leth and D'k tahg replicas at her hips. "How well can you use those?"

"Well enough," Mickayla replied, seeing the probing question for what it was. "And how well can you use that bow of yours?" she countered. “Or the knife?”

"Play your cards right and you just might find out," Donna commented, winking at the Klingon as the doors to the Transporter room opened at their approach. Within, Lillee awaited them, a polymer training replica of her honour-blade in hand. "Lillee," Donna said in greeting. "It seems that we are going to have a chaperone for our little competition. The Chief here intercepted me on my way here and has elected to accompany us. To make sure that we don't kill each other."

“As I was explaining to the Lieutenant, accidents happen even in training. So, it's either I come along, or I have Thea actively monitor you both,” Mickayla said firmly, offering the ultimatum.

“I’m good with the Chief joining us,” Donna said as she stepped up onto pad, Mickayla a step behind her. “So, where have you chosen for us?"

OOC: Donna's Outfit.
[Show/Hide]

Reply #9
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Transporter Room 03 | Deck 12 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

In the transporter room, Lillee was distinctly out of uniform as she waited for her sparring partner. She'd taken the opportunity to replicate some new practical clothing for combat: a long black shirt, similarly black pants, a grey jacket and thin gloves. It was a welcome change from a uniform or normal civilian wear, as close as Lillee could manage to what she'd worn as a teenager in training. The rcomputer hadn't quite been able to replicate the same leather or wool, but nevertheless, the substance remained.

They were the clothes of combat training and, more importantly, fun. The replicated polymer sword in Lillee's hand was a mild irritation, the blunt blade sheathed in a plain green scabbard, but it was necessary nevertheless. It was just training, after all. Taking a real blade meant that Lillee would've had to hold back, be careful, forever watch her sword. Taking a (mostly) harmless substitute would make the forthcoming games more fun, if less genuine.

In the end, Lillee had been waiting for nearly ten minutes, making polite chit-chat with the transporter operator, when Donna finally entered the transporter room. Lillee's automatic smile soured slightly at the second woman who walked in: a Klingon in casual clothes, almost certainly security from her bearing, also armed. She explained her reason for joining the trip, and Lillee's shoulders sank. It was a reasonable justification, but still...a Klingon? Looking over their shoulders? A perpetual and bad-smelling wet blanket?

Admittedly, Lillee didn't smell anything typically Klingon (indeed, the chief smelled rather pleasant, probably more so than Lillee herself), but still...

Nevertheless, Donna didn't seem to mind, stepping onto the pad as if it were already settled. Lillee sighed, resigning herself to their fate. In fairness, having a trained security professional oversee their training was an intelligent precaution. Thus, Lillee hopped up onto the pad besides the other two women, looking towards the Klingon first.

"Well met, Chief," she said politely, bowing her head very briefly. "I am PO3 t'Jellaieu. Lillee, if the other name is difficult to your tongue." Then she glanced at Donna, grinning. "There's a tropical island in the middle of the largest ocean. Nothing sentient for a thousand kilometers in any direction, good weather, plenty of variable terrain, no predators or other dangerous wildlife to concern ourselves with.." Then, thrumming with excitement as if she was fifteen again, Lillee motioned to the transporter operator. "Energize!"

Blue sparks whirled around the three women, the confinement beam gripping tight for a long moment, before finally they rematerialised in the middle of what seemed to be a beach. The ocean lapped close to them, the sun shining bright in the blue sky, a loose jungle starting at beach's perimeter. The sound of crying birds could be discerned, the avians going about their businees in the sky, some zipping over the ocean, occasionally snapping a fish from the water. It was a classic tropical paradise.

And, of course, it was also hot, remarkably so. Still, Lillee didn't seem to mind in her jacket, glancing at her companions.

Reply #10
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson & CPO Mickayla MacGregor | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

The first thing that Mickayla heard, even before her eyes had adjusted to the change in light or her nose had sorted through the new scents upon the breeze, was the sound of waves lapping at the shoreline. Lillee had told them that she had chosen a tropical island and from what her senses were now telling her, Mickayla wholly agreed. The air was fresh, the sun was warm and bright and the only sounds to be heard were from the ocean rolling across the sand behind them. It almost felt like heaven to the Klingon. But that was not why she was here.

“Oh, this will do nicely,” Donna commented as she looked around. Lillee had chosen well for the location of their game. Confined area but large enough for someone to hide or evade as necessary. Variable terrain to provide some challenges. “This, this is going to be fun.”

“So what rules are you two going to be playing by during this, game, of yours,” Mickayla asked, curious why they had to come down here spar instead of just using the gym or the holodeck. Perhaps it was the inflection in her voice when she asked, or the look on her face but somehow, her curiosity and doubt were conveyed clearly to the Terran pilot.

“We needed a way to make the fight fair. I can’t match a Romulan’s strength advantage, nor do I possess more than a rudimentary knowledge of how to use a sword. But out here, my bow evens the playing field and the terrain helps to nullify my range advantage. It’s as close as we can get to an even playing field,” Donna explained for the Klingon’s benefit. “Did you want to join us? Or is that against your rules?”

“It’s not against my rules,” Mickayla replied, thinking it over. “Before I answer, what rules are you playing by?”

“Simple,” Donna stated calmly, a grin spreading on her face. “Receive a kill shot and you lose an article of clothing. Think of it like strip poker but with swords. Last person wearing something is the winner,” Donna declared, wondering now if either of them would accept the conditions or if this had all been for nothing.

“What do you think?” she asked them both. “Are you in or out?”

OOC: Donna and Mickayla’s Outfits.
[Show/Hide]

Reply #11
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Transporter Room 03 | Deck 12 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

Well, that took a turn. Lillee's eyebrows shot up right to her cranial ridge at Donna's proposal. It wasn't quite the game she'd anticipated, but the more that Lillee thought about it, the more she liked it. A game with stakes was all the more fun, after all, and made for a far better distraction. Playing a game with the Klingon woman would be amusing too, if she turned out to be a prude. Oh, Lillee would never be mean, exactly, not a crewmate...but as her fingers tapped idly on her blade, she imagined the Klingon in the sand, unclothed and defeated before her.

It was a mental image that proved far more exciting than Lillee had anticipated, and a slow devilish grin grew along with a spark in her belly. She didn't give it much thought beyond that, her mind turning to the freedom of the hunt as she considered the two women...her two opponents.

"I am content with this," she said a tad more formally than was required, bowing her head briefly. Then, quite slowly, she drew her sword. It was a simple weapon, merely black polymer replicated into the shape of a sword, but the computer had done its job well. The blade was superbly balanced, its heft almost indistinguishable from the real honour-blade lying in Lillee's quarters. Pulling the sword free, Lillee dropped the scabbard and held the sword low in one hand, its tip pointed towards the sand.

"So," she said with a seductively dangerous tone, "how do we proceed?"

Reply #12
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson & CPO Mickayla MacGregor | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

“I’m good with those rules,” Mickayla agreed, surprising herself with her words considering that she had a 66% of ending up naked with nothing but her weapons to show for it. She had a replica Mek’leth on her left hip and a d’k tahg sheathed at her right. She had been studying some of the forms that Captain Ruzaxo had sent her and, so far, had gravitated towards the use of paired sword and knife forms. She was ambidextrous, and had looked at the paired mek’leth, indeed, had added them to her training routines, but she felt more at ease with the two differing weapons. It presented her with more options, something she appreciated when sparring.

“Well then,” Donna said, reaching behind herself and pulling two folded bundles off her belt. “Take these. They are folded up satchels so you can carry your clothes around with you. Unless you want to return to the ship au naturel. Your choice.”

“I think a 5-minute delay and us going in different directions should be fine. The island isn’t that big,” Donna proposed. “Oh, and to be a little fairer, how about we cannot target the same person in a row or until after another 5-minute block has passed? Unless of course they engage you first. We’re all honourable right?”

Reply #13

[Show/Hide]

Honourable indeed, Lillee thought deviously, her eyes flicking between Mickayla and Donna as she took the satchel. A human, a Romulan and a Klingon, standing on a tropical beach and talking about honour. It had all the makings of an excellent joke. Nevertheless, Lillee bowed her head briefly in assent. She would follow the rules honourably, faithfully and to the letter.

That hardly stopped her playing around the rules though, did it?

"This will be fun," Lillee commented with an enigmatic smirk, her eyes resting on Mickayla as she spoke. Loathe though Lillee was to admit it, even to herself, the Klingon looked stunning in the tropical sun, with the sand under her boots and and the sea air flicking through her dark tresses. Donna would almost certainly be the more challenging opponent, leaving Mickayla as the weaker of the trio. Sure, she could end up being more formidable than she appeared, but Lillee doubted it.

Without another word, yet with a hungry smile, Lillee picked up her scabbard from the sand, sheathed her weapon, turned and walked away from her opponents, further along the beach. It took real force of will to keep walking, to not look over her shoulder, to wait. Finally, by the time Lillee did peek, both Donna and Mickayla were gone.

The game was afoot. With the sun blazing, the air thick with humidity and the smell of the sea, Lillee turned and moved into the jungle. It was relatively thin, proving easy enough to pass through, although the trees provided natural cover. The further away from the ocean Lillee got, the quieter it became, her sensitive pointed ears adjusting. The island was truly beautiful; untamed but open, a paradise surrounded by thousands of kilometers of ocean. Occasional rays of sunlight beamed through the jungle canopy, providing spectacular views through it, but also areas of darkness where the contrast might hide a crafty hunter. Walking, one hand on her sword hilt, listening carefully, Lillee marvelled at it all.

Then Lillee gasped at a hard thud, a dull impact in her side and the rattle of the arrow as it fell to the ground. "Fvadt!" she cursed, spinning and drawing her blade in an instant, peering down the angle where the arrow had come from...and seeing nothing. There was just trees, bushes and grass, a hundred different places where Donna could be hiding. Lillee breathed fast, adrenaline pumping through her, before cursing again.

"Fvadt," she grumbled, looking distinctly petulant. Still, fair was fair. Sheathing her weapon, she took off her jacket and proceeded to stuff it into her satchel, reducing Lillee to her grey shirt, her arms already starting to slick with sweat amidst the heat. It was only then that the true scope of Donna's tactic became clear, as while Lillee was distracted with her jacket. a certain Klingon advanced closer...

Reply #14
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson | Wolf-11 | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

Donna was feeling great. Her plan to get an early ‘kill’ had worked and she would bet that the Klingon was feeling chagrined right about now. After watching Mickayla start to walk off now the beach away from Lillee, Donna had sprinted off into the jungle and then angled after her, keeping her prey in sight through the trees. 304 seconds after separating, Donna had nocked an arrow before sending it on its way. Her aim was true, and she smiled in glee as she watched it strike Mickayla in the back of the head. Chuckling to herself, she turned away as the chief took her jacket off.

Despite having the physical disadvantage on paper, the pilot liked to consider herself pretty cunning. It was one of the job requirements for a TacCONN member. That said, she was up against a Klingon and a Romulan, species known for their cunning and guile. She was going to have to play the game like a master if she wanted to come out of this wearing anything at all. Which was exactly why she was jogging towards the area where she believed Lillee would roughly be. She was counting on the Romulan travelling down the beach and then turning inland once she was out of sight.

Luck was with her and as she paused to check her surroundings, she caught sight of Lillee stalking through the jungle, her hand resting on the hilt of her sword. Smiling, Donna nocked her second arrow of the morning and sighting in on the Romulan’s side, looking to piercing her heart. Checking her breathing, she drew back on the bowstring, aimed, and released. Ducking back behind the tree, the strangled curse from Lillee told her all she needed to know and she began inching away, making sure to keep the tree between them. 

Movement to her left brought her up short and she stopped to watch events unfold. She had been hoping the Klingon would come after her so that she wouldn’t have to chase her down again; but this was better than she had expected.

[ CPO Mickayla MacGregor | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ]
[Show/Hide]

Mickayla was seething. The 5-minute grace period had barely passed, and she had been struck in the back of the head by one of the wolf’s arrows. Grumbling under her breath and knowing that the pilot was already departing to hunt the Romulan, Mickayla had unfolded the satchel before removing her jacket and stuffing it in the bag. Then she took off after the wolf.

Sweat had beaded on her skin as she jogged through the trees but so far, Mickayla had not found either of her opponents. Cursing again, something she had been doing since being hit in the head, Mickayla continued forward, her weapons sitting on her hips reassuringly. She wondered about drawing them but decided against it. What would really be the point anyway? She’d hopefully have time to draw them against Lillee and Donna had already demonstrated her effectiveness with her bow.

"Fvadt!” a voice, Lillee’s Mickayla realised, echoed through the jungle. The tone of it told her everything that she needed to know; Donna had ambushed Lillee just as effectively as she had hit Mickayla herself. Smiling a predatory smile, Mickayla drew her mek’leth and began stalking towards where she had heard the cursing. And it didn’t take long for her to find her quarry. As she stepped around a tree, she found the Romulan standing in front of her, her sword sheathed as she was stuffing her jacket into her own satchel. Smiling, Mickayla advanced forward and threw her knife at the distracted Romulan. Not exactly a truly Klingon tactic but Mickayla wasn’t a true Klingon anyway.

Reply #15
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System  ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

Lillee heard the swish of the knife, but her desperate dodge to the side wasn't enough to avoid the weapon's dull point hitting her side. She cursed again, thoroughly annoyed with herself. How had she not heard the Klingon coming? Distraction, of course, surely. It was just like flying; even a small distraction, like stuffing a jacket into a satchel, was enough to be fatal.

Lillee turned around to see that same Klingon and she sighed, smiling reluctantly. It had been a clever move, after all, and throwing a knife so well couldn't be easy. She chuckled, musing that the challenge was real, as Lillee was very much on the back foot. Now quite safe from both opponents as a result of the five minute rule, Lillee had the luxury of glancing down at herself, pondering what to discard next. The boots were far too handy in the rough terrain, so Lillee wanted to hold onto them for as long as she could. That only left one option.

Swiftly, looking purposefully at Mickayla as she did it, Lillee grasped the hem of her long shirt and pulled it up over her head. The Romulan was reduced to a white sports bra now, the points of her nipples poking visibly through the fabric, her toned stomach now clearly evident, sweat beginning to build on her skin. Neatly folding the shirt into the satchel along with her jacket, Lillee looked up at Mickayla, her eyes gleaming, conscious that Donna was surely watching from afar.

"My turn," she teased with faux innocence. In a flash she leapt at Mickayla, drawing her sword as she moved and attacking with precision. It only took two strokes to get around the Klingon's guard, a third successfully landing at Mickayla's neck, the black sword stopping in mid-air only a couple of inches away. Lillee grinned fiercely at her "defeated" foe, her chest heaving at the sudden exertion, still conscious that Donna surely had the perfect shot. Well, so be it. The human would inevitably be the next target for both of them.

Reply #16
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson | Wolf-11 | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

Donna was impressed. The Klingon had thrown a d’k tahg with impressive accuracy for a weapon not designed to be employed in such a manner. It helped that Lillee had apparently not seen or heard her approaching, but still impressive nevertheless. And it presented an interesting conundrum for the Romulan; what to take off next. The first item or two is easy. It's what comes off next that can tell you a lot about a person. In this case, Lillee was being practical in choosing to remove her shirt over her boots or pants. Nor was she the least bit shy as she disrobed right there in front of the Klingon, who seemed frozen in place at the display. 

“You should have run,” Donna mused softly, taking in the change in posture from the Romulan. It was a small thing but obvious for those with the training. In a fluid motion, Lillee advanced on Mickayla, drawing her sword as she did so and in only 3 moves, was inside the Klingon’s guard with her blade held against the security officer’s throat. “Impressive,” the pilot observed, making a mental note to be on her guard in melee against Lillee. It wasn’t her first preference, given her choice of a bow as a weapon but she felt like she could hold her own with it.

“Time to remind them I’m still around,” Donna said to herself as she drew an arrow. She would have to target the Klingon first, but enough time had passed that she could take a shot at the both of them. After that, she had a feeling she was going to need to find a good place to ambush them. Sighing softly, she nocked her arrow and drew back, sighting through the trees at her target. Exhaling, she released, already reaching for a second arrow as the first was in flight. With the second on its way, Donna didn’t hang around to find out how accurate she had been; instead choosing to disappear into the jungle in search of a place to hide.

[ CPO Mickayla MacGregor | Tropical Island | Aldea ]
[Show/Hide]

“Damn,” Mickayla uttered, dropping her eyes from the Romulan’s heaving chest to stare at the black blade resting against her throat. She should have been expecting the counterattack but instead had been taken in by Lillee’s brazenness. She had been unprepared as well, she noted, having thrown her knife away instead of retaining it to assist in her parrying, as her training had so far dictated. “Note to self, practice mek’leth techniques on their own.”

The thought had barely been formed before a whistling filled the air. By the time she realised what it was though, she had already taken the hit; the arrow impacting against her left breast. More whistling came and Mickayla threw herself to the ground, not wanting to be hit again; even accidentally.

“Fuck,” she cursed, roling over to stare up at the trees for a moment before climbing back to her feet. “That hurt!” she exclaimed, her empty hand moving to cup her breast in an attempt to massage away the pain as the realisation that she had to remove TWO items of clothing began to sink in.

Reply #17
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System  ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

This time, Lillee reacted. She saw the first arrow hit Mickayla and reacted immediately, diving for the cover of a tree and dodging the subsequent rapid-fire arrows. Even so, one of the arrows came perilously close to hitting her. Slamming down behind a tree, Lillee marveled at Donna's accuracy. Then again, how was she surprised? Lillee had seen Donna's skill with weapons against the Borg, and for all the differences between an arrow and a phaser, a weapon was a weapon.

At Mickayla's complaint, Lillee grinned at the Klingon, shocking herself at her joviality. "Then I recommend not getting hit," she teased from her cover, unable to resist. Still panting, Lillee pondered whether to stick around and watch Mickayla...but no. Donna was winning, and that had to change. Looking at Mickayla, Lillee gestured to get her attention, and said "Keep her looking at you while I flank her."

It was a weak gambit, but it was their best shot. While Mickayla distracted Donna, Lillee carefully edged around the tree, her ears perked for any sound. She judged a path to the approximate area where the arrows had come from, calculating in her head, then without further forethought, Lillee shot off, keeping low and fast with sword in hand, staying behind cover wherever she could. Trees, a bush, a slight rise in the ground; if it provided cover, Lillee was using it. She had no idea if Donna had seen her, but panting and full of exhilaration, Lillee didn't care, her heart hammering in anticipation of that arrow.

Somehow, not even certain how, Lillee made it; she heard a faint rustle next to a bush to her left and saw Donna kneeling beside it, her bow aimed and an arrow nocked. The human looked astonishing in that pose, a beautiful and alluring hunter waiting for the shot...but it was Donna's turn to be prey. Lillee was behind her. With a fierce grin of triumph, she crouched down and inched closer to Donna before, after getting close enough, leaping at her with a slashing attack.

Reply #18
[ CPO Mickayla MacGregor | Tropical Island | Aldea ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

"You recommend not getting hit! Oh, that is going to cost you later,” Mickayla growled mentally, biting back a verbal retort as she remembered the situation that she was in. The wolf had them in her sights so now it was just a question of if she had stayed or moved. Mickayla knew what she herself would do but the pilot had different weapons and, obviously, a different mindset. And so far, it was working well for her. The Klingon growled in annoyance as the Romulan nearby gestured at her.

“Keep her looking at you while I flank her,” Lillee directed before edging around the tree in the other direction. “I guess we are working together now,” Mickayla considered silently as she climbed to her feet, knowing she was in full view of Donna. “Probably need to if we want to close the gap between us.” Looking around, she spotted her d’k tagh on the ground and calmly walked across to pick it up. She glanced in the direction that the arrows had come from but couldn’t see the pilot for the trees, but her gut told her that she was out there. Wiping the blade off, Mickayla sheathed the knife before beginning to move towards where she thought the wolf might be hiding.

[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson | Wolf-11 | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ]
[Show/Hide]

“What is she doing?” Donna wondered, watching the Klingon security officer make no effort to conceal her actions. “I mean, according to the rules I can’t hit her anyway and the Romulan got her right before I did, so she is functionally immune for the next few minutes. But still, make an effort,” Donna thought to herself. Feeling educational, she drew another arrow and nocked it, sighting down the length at the security officer as she drew it back. “It won’t count for anything, but it’ll teach her to be more careful. It’s like she is asking me to hit her aga....”

The thought had barely formed when she heard a rustling to her side. Instinctively, she fell away from the attacker while bringing her bow around. She was only just in time as her bow intercepted the slashing attack from the Romulan’s sword. In her haste to block, she had dropped the arrow she had had nocked and couldn’t retaliate, instead having to satisfy herself with pushing the sword away from her and rolling back over herself come to her feet. 

“She was the bait,” Donna remarked, understanding the trap that she had almost gotten her. She was in a fighting crouch now, her bow held in front of her like a staff. She had a knife but against the Romulan’s sword it was next to useless. “Not bad,” she continued before lunging forward. Donna knew she couldn’t match Lillee’s speed so she had to get her before the former wolf could react. Unfortunately, she wasn’t fast enough as her attacks were repeatedly blocked. Forced back on the defensive, it was all she could do to stop herself from taking a fatal blow, suffering several stinging blows to her arms as she did so, knowing they would bruise and leave welts later.

“Shit,” Donna muttered, breaking contact to catch her breath as she eyed the Romulan. She was much more skilled with her blade than the wolf had first considered and now she was being forced to re-evaluate her plans. Time was ticking away and the longer this lasted, the more likely it was that Lillee would land a killing blow or that Mickayla would arrive. “Time for something drastic then.”

Charging forward, Donna swung wildly with her bow to set Lillee on the back foot before releasing it. It was only meant as a distraction anyway as the wolf darted in and grappled with her opponent. It was a desperate strategy as Lillee out muscled her on paper, but she wasn’t aiming for a wrestling match, only a few moments where she wouldn’t be threatened by that sword. Wasting no time, Donna twisted herself violently, sending the two combatants to the dirt as the wolf reached for the knife she carried. Feeling the hilt in her hand, Donna pulled it free and brought it around to wrest against the Romulan’s neck. It was only as she tried to get her breathing under control again, that she felt the sharp tip of the sword against the bottom of jaw.

“Dammit!” Donna cursed, relaxing slightly as she sucked in air. “I thought I had you clean there instead of a bloody draw.” A shadow fell over her and she looked up to see Mickayla crouched above her, the tip of her d’k tagh an inch from her skull. Glancing to Lillee, she saw the Klingon’s mek’leth in a similar position above her.

“Now, if my math is right, we each of to remove two pieces of clothing,” Mickayla stated calmly. “How about we take care of that in a peaceful fashion before restarting the game?”

Reply #19

[Show/Hide]

Lying on her side next to Donna, with Mickayla above them, Lillee panted in the aftermath of the brawl. "That was close," she replied breathlessly, pulling her sword away from Donna's chin. "I did not think you could use a bow in close quarters like that, and I definitely didn't think that you had that knife." Smiling ruefully at Mickayla, reluctantly admiring her opportunistic tactics, Lillee got to her feet and rolled her shoulders. "I definitely need to take some real hand-to-hand training at some point. I thought I could just overpower you if you got inside my sword, but the throw was good."

Lillee sheathed her sword and set it aside, knowing full well that she had little choice in what to take off next. Already reduced to her bra, and with two items of clothing to be taken away next, the boots simply had to go. Lillee was losing quite badly now, a feeling that was both frustrating and exhilarating. "We might as well count shoes and socks together, to keep the socks from getting dirty or damaged," she said sourly. After a moment's consideration, she shrugged and swiftly took off her boots and socks, hanging the boots neatly on purpose built hooks on either side of her satchel.

The next part couldn't be helped. Looking at Donna and Mickayla as they paid the own penalty for being 'killed', Lillee unfastened her pants and slid them down her legs, baring yet more skin to the tropical heat, before putting the pants in the satchel. She didn't bother putting the satchel or scabbard back on, instead laying them down at the foot of a particularly distinctive tree next to where she'd ambushed Donna. Now, Lillee was reduced to just her underwear, a simple white sports bra and similarly white panties.

Getting an unabashed eyeful of her opponents, Lillee raised an eyebrow at Mickayla. Her species aside, Lillee found herself liking the woman, and not just because she was easy on the eye. "Chance hasn't won yet," she said mildly to Mickayla as she unsheathed her sword once more.

Reply #20
[Show/Hide]

“You learn a whole raft of new skills when you are forced to adapt to a situation beyond your control. My skill with a bow came in handy during the Dominion War. Hard to track something made of base materials and no power. And its lethality has only increased with time. Unless you are careful though, the numbers game catches up to you quickly and you find yourself in close quarters combat. Then you either have another weapon and drop you bow, or learn to use it as a melee weapon,” Donna explained after lowering her knife and climbing to her feet. “I have thought about training with other weapons up to the same level as my bow but, how often do you find yourself needing to use one?”

“As for you,” Donna said, looking at the Klingon that had effectively ambushed both of them. “You are about the most surprising Klingon I have ever seen. And you are right. All of us are now owing two items of clothing. So, let's get that delt with,” Donna proposed. Lille had already started removing her boots and proposed that they count shoes and sock together. Both Mickayla and Donna saw no reason to off a dissenting comment and the proposal passed without issue. Removing her quiver, Donna set her weapons aside before unzipping her jacket and removing it. As easy as her first choice of item removal was, her second was just as easy as she pulled her shirt over her head and, together with her jacket, stuffed them both into the provided satchel. Slinging the satchel over her shoulder, Donna picked up her quiver and put it back on as she waited for their game to restart.

Mickayla choice of clothing was not so easy as Donna’s. Unlike the Human, she had already had to remove her jacket and now was faced with a more difficult choice. Removing the shirt was the next obvious choice but after that she would need to choose between her boots, her pants or her bra. The Romulan had chosen her modesty over efficiency in Mickayla’s opinion, and the Klingon resolved to not make, what she considered, the same mistake. Sheathing her blades, Mickayla crossed her arms across her body and pulled her shirt over her head. Taking a deep breath, she then grasped the lower edge of her sports bra and repeated the motion, freeing her upper torse from all constraints. Stashing her removed clothing in her satchel, Mickayla looked at her two opponents.

“No, she hasn’t,” Mickayla said, confirming Lillee’s assessment. “Shall we have another 5-minute reset?”

Reply #21

[Show/Hide]

"That sounds fair to me," Lillee said with an easy smile. Her eyes reflexively traced Mickayla's upper torso, noting the Klingon's impressive muscles and ample breasts in appreciation that Lillee didn't bother hiding. It was a trait that Lillee was a little envious of for numerous reasons, but right now, she simply appreciated a beautiful individual. Sure, that person was Klingon, but more and more, Lillee was having to fight her natural rihannsu upbringing. Mickayla MacGregor was nothing like the Klingons that Lillee had learned about as a child, or the Klingons she'd fought and killed and the past. She was clean. And dignified. And presumably capable of basic calculus. And she didn't babble on about honour every other minute. And she was undeniably gorgeous.

Proof, if ever one needed it, that the Elements had a sense of humour. Lillee wasn't laughing as all good rihanna should, but she was appreciative nonetheless.

"First to lose all their clothes, loses, yes?" Lillee said, smiling as she stretched. If anything, she seemed more comfortable in her white underwear than she had been fully clothed, and as Lillee bent down to unsheathe her blade from its scabbard, it was with a distinct grace that she'd lacked before. True, Lillee wasn't as physically fit as either Donna or Mickayla, her own musculature not quite as defined, but there was a pantherine look to her that couldn't be denied.

"Five minutes, from now," Lillee said lightly. With that, not a care in the world, she began moving into the jungle, the dull black blade held loose. This time, though, Lillee didn't go too far before glancing back, slipping behind a small thicket of trees. The sun flickered between the thin jungle canopy, bathing Lillee in light and heat that she relished as she watched her opponents, counting down in her head all the while.

Reply #22
[Show/Hide]

Mickayla wasn’t sure how she felt about Lillee openly gazing at her, the appreciation for what she saw clear on her face. On one hand, she didn’t appreciate being the centre of attention, preferring instead to be allowed to stay in the background. On the other hand, after the discoveries she had experienced on her own and with Faye, well, she could admit to herself that she was curious what it would be like to be with another woman. And the Romulan’s figure was an enticing visage.

Donna was smirking as she watched Lillee give Mickayla the once over. She herself had been surprised when the Klingon had opted to remove her bra instead of her boots or pants but soon saw the way of it. Mickayla was going for efficiency over her modesty. It was something that Donna could appreciate while also considering it for herself if she happened to lose any more clothes.

“That’s right,” Donna confirmed for Lillee. “Might want to watch out for the sun too. The trees will help but out here, away from the shield, well, you’ll still burn,” she advised. It was good motivation to not lose any more clothes. She’d already been burnt by the Aldean star and saw no reason to allow it to happen again.

“You know,” Mickayla began after Lillee had begun to walk off. “I still don’t know what the prize is for winning.”

“Now that you’re here, neither do I,” Donna admitted after a moment’s thought. “I guess we’ll figure that out when the time comes,” she said, turning to walk away. “By the way, if I had to put money on it, Lillee hasn’t gone far. She’s doesn’t want to be caught unawares again. Just a thought,” the pilot commented before moving off at a trot on a tangent from the way the Romulan had gone.

“Neither do I,” Mickayla muttered under her breath, gazing upwards at the canopy over her head, imagining the burning sun beyond and how much her skin would hurt if it was burnt. Rolling her shoulders, the Klingon moved off at a trot as well, away from the Romulan and Terran.

Reply #23

[Show/Hide]

Unbeknownst to her opponents, Lillee had a plan. It was a dastardly plan, one that her more "proper" Federation friends might balk at but that most Romulans would snicker at in approval. Oh, certainly, it was just a "game". A fun game, perhaps, but just a game. Nevertheless, it was a game that Lillee was determined to win...even if it meant being somewhat naughty.

She couldn't beat Chance in a straight fight like this, even if she worked with Mickayla. That much was obvious. Lillee knew from experience that Chance was crafty in the cockpit, and she was clearly crafty outside it as well. The bow made for a formidable weapon for keeping opponents away while the knife was an effective back-up. Sure, Lillee might be able to get in a blow or two, but not before she completely lost her underwear in exchange.

Thus, she followed one of the oldest unspoken rihannsu tenets: when you can't find a way to win, find a way to cheat.

The sun felt lovely on Lillee's skin as she watched Donna and Mickayla part ways, but more than that, it provided a measure of cover against being seen. Lillee's bare skin tingled as it reacted to the powerful UV, but she didn't mind; long though it had been since her ancestors had lived under Vulcan's fierce sun, she had inherited their biology. True, the sunlight would eventually burn Lillee if she absorbed it for too long, but she had time, more than either Donna or Mickayla, even counting Mickayla's dark skin.

Holding her blade loose, Lillee's eyes tracked Donna and never left the human, continuing to count the seconds pass in her head. She soon set off in pursuit, her feet growing increasingly dirty as she moved through the jungle canopy, flicking from tree to tree, the full satchel tight against her hip. Lillee had no training for such things but she was a soldier nevertheless, and (to her own surprise) she got closer than she'd expected before Donna finally detected her approach, a scarce ten meters away.

Even then, Donna was startlingly quick to draw the bow and let an arrow fly, but Lillee was ready. Exceptional reflexes got the sword up in time, deflecting the arrow away, and there was no time for Donna to react before Lillee was upon her. This time, the Romulan was merciless. The black blade slipped inside the bow and sent it flying, but before as Donna reached for her knife, Lillee was upon her again, grinning fiercely as she stepped closer and grabbed Donna's hand, the one bearing the dummy knife.

The two wrestled for control, but Lillee was wiser now; she had height, reach and overwhelming strength on her side, if not technique. Her hand stayed resolutely locked on Donna's knife-bearing hand, keeping the 'dangerous" weapon under control, and soon Lillee managed to hook one arm around Donna's back, picking the human up bodily and tossing her (not too hard, she hoped) face-first into the grass. Moving quickly Lillee fell upon Donna, straddling her.

Lillee was lost to her tunnel vision and had no idea where Mickayla was, but she knew that she had to move quickly. Not pausing, keeping Donna's knife-hand locked in her own, she reached for Donna's bra with her other hand and aggressively pulled it up over Donna's head, baring the other woman's breasts. Not letting herself get distracted, her green blood afire with ferocity and arousal in equal measure, Lillee then swiftly unbuckled Donna's pants, pulling them down to her ankles in a rush.

"First one to lose all their clothes, yes?" Lillee panted, her blonde hair a mess as she grinned triumphantly down at Donna.

Reply #24
[Show/Hide]

Despite her warning to the Klingon, Donna was almost caught unawares by the Romulan’s attack. She had been anticipating an ambush from the front or sides, figuring that Lillee had moved to get ahead of her once she was out of sight. It came as something of a surprise then when the wolf had caught sight of movement out of the corner of her eye and turned to see the Romulan stalking towards her. To Donna, the look on the Romulan’s face was wild as she approached, seemingly unheedful of the dangers from Donna’s bow.

Bringing her weapon up, Donna snapped of a shot, aimed at the blonde’s centre of mass. But the Romulan demonstrated why she was a wolf in her own right as she brought her blade up to deflect Donna’s arrow, all without changing her stride. There was no time for a second attempt and Donna instead swung with her bow, hoping to force Lille to keep her distance. But, once again, the Romulan was ready for her and with a deft movement, slipped her sword inside of Donna’s bow and sent it cartwheeling away. Unarmed, Donna instinctively reached for her knife but had barely cleared the sheath with it when she felt an iron grip enclose her hand.

Donna tried wrenching her hand one way and then the other, attempting to break Lillee’s hold on her but the Romulan’s grip was firm, and she had the advantages strength, height and reach with her and Donna quickly found herself on the losing side of their bout. Her loss was punctuated when Lillee slipped an arm around her and, quite literally, tossed her to the ground. Air exploded from her lungs at the impact leaving Donna vulnerable to the Romulan’s continued onslaught.

Lillee dove atop her opponent, straddling her and pinning her face down to the ground as she once again seized Donna’s knife hand in her grasp to prevent its use. With her free hand, Donna felt her grasp hold of her bra and begin to pull it upwards. Realisation dawned on the Terran as she wriggled, attempting to prevent the Romulan for stripping her bare but her movements only seemed to assist Lille as Donna’s bra rose over her breasts. Once unencumbered, the rest was a forgone conclusion as Donna’s bra was pulled over her head and upwards, pulling her arms above her head.

Donna felt the weight on her hips lesson, and she took the imitative to roll over, seeking to kick Lillee off her but scarcely had she flopped onto her back then Lille dropped back down. With both hands and knife entangled in her bra above her head, Donna could do little to prevent the Romulan from deftly undoing her belt buckle. With the fastener released, Lille let go of Donna’s bra and hands and gripped her jeans and tugged on them, pulling them down to the Terran’s ankles in a single movement before dropping back down to straddle Donna’s thighs.

“First one to lose all their clothes, yes?” Lillee panted as Donna looked up at grinning down at her. The wolf’s blood was awash with adrenaline and desire at having Lillee atop her. But she also saw an opportunity to even the odds in that moment. Letting go of her knife and freeing her hands from her bra, she reached forward to lay her hands on Lillee’s bare thighs, rubbing them gently. Then, quick as a striking snake, she reached up and grabbed a handful of the Romulan’s bra where it was loose between her breasts. Leveraging herself into a sitting position, Donna used her grip to pull Lillee down until Donna mashed their lips together.

“Two can play this game,” Donna thought, enjoying the kiss. Still, she remembered her goal and no sooner than she had broken her kiss than, using both hands, tugged Lillee’s bra over her head, leaving them both topless, their breasts touching as their lungs worked to catch up with their exertions.

“Now that that is out of the way,” Donna said, her voice husky as she smiled at her double entendre. “Did you want to keep going here or go and find Mickayla and see if she wanted to make it a threesome. Because I can go either way right now.”

Simple Audio Video Embedder