Skip to main content
Topic: Want a character artwork piece? Speak up! (Read 15496 times) previous topic - next topic

Want a character artwork piece? Speak up!

CHARACTER ART REQUESTS OPENED!

Loving you all as I do, I want to open up for character artwork requests in this thread. There might be a line and some waiting time, but I want to give you all my time aside from the art I will be making for new members.

Try to be as specific as possible, and don't expect too much, since I might not succeed in capturing the image in your head with my photoshop skills. :) If I don't, please be kind? lol

One image per member, please, otherwise I fear the line will become too long. :)

Edit: Please keep it inside the Theurgy story too, your characters, others', or something related to the story in any way.

CURRENT ART REQUEST LIST

Brutus = Boudoir art for our resident diplomat, Faye
Nolan = Boudoir art of Kythalie Benmual
Doc. M = Boudoir art of Doctor Maya
Masorin = Hi'Jak in a KDF uniform or a boudoir image of Salem with a shirt on but no pants or underwear.
SummerDawn = K'Ren in a skirt variant uniform like Kala is wearing
chXinya = Shall at the controls of Stellar Cartography
Even Angels Cry = Boudoir art of Alessia in lockeroom/Dev+Alessia/Sehl, Andorian RIO
Hastata-Nerada = Boudoir art of Khorin, stepped out of the shower/lounging
BZ =  A sweet picture of Blue and Ducote together
Stegro88 = Mickayla in Klingon armour.
Sqweloookle = One image of Kingston's new faceclaim
GroundPetrel = Anh-Le in a swanky tuxedo--pants, bow tie, the whole nine yards!  :D
Pierce = Alana Pierce in a special ops-type black Starfleet uniform.
P.C. Haring = Reggie in swim wear and lone wolves gear (warmup/hoodie/zipup  (not sure what you have in stock))
BipSpoon =  Valyn in a jumpsuit a-la T'pol or Seven of Nine with pips and combadge and all that. Dealers choice in regards to color and such!
Nero = Logan Hale and Alessia Garcia posing together infront of a Valravn as a couple of besties
jreeves1701 = Zyrao in Klingon outfit
Tae = Noseart/side Panel art for the Tesla: A Pinup-style piece with a brunette riding a Tesla coil (Not sure I can make this...)
Ellen Fitz = A surprise image of Enyd
Ob2lander961 = Boudoir image of Via Wix in Lone Wolves apparel.
RyeTanker =  Zark as the bagpiper from the interregnum memorial service

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Re: Want a character artwork piece? Speak up!

Reply #1
Well, it's very very hard to turn down an offer like this! Bearings that in mind, as well as our quick discord chat, I'd like to humbly request a piece of boudoir art for our resident diplomat, Faye :) lounging, or perhaps freshly stepping out from a shower?

Reply #2
I would very much like a signature that features all my ladies.  It would be nice to put on my profile!  Thank you SO much for all that you do for us.  I love your artwork. :)

Reply #3
I can just imagine what Shall would look like standing at the controls of his Stellar Cartography lab surrounded by a visage of the cosmos on the screens and holograms of celestial phenomena floating around him.

Reply #4
Heh I went and made a 3d model for Deacon... I'm not so mean as to ask for gift art of him :D

That said, I'd never turn gift art down!  :D  *Maybe I should make a model for K'ren while I'm at it...*

Reply #5
I know Lorad is a pain to do images for, but if you find the time and energy, perhaps something of a combat stance, knife at the ready? But I'll honestly take anything.

@Auctor Lucan  Could I instead request a Boudoir piece of either Donna or Mickayla. I'm not fussy about either. Though I can probably guess which will be easier.  (laugh)

Reply #6
Dat Vulcan has a very very nice ass! Really well done, @Auctor Lucan

Reply #10
When it's my turn in the queue, I'd love to see K'Ren in a skirt variant uniform like Kala is wearing ( https://uss-theurgy.com/w/images/1/1b/Kala-01.png ). Fighter pilots don't always wear their flight suits and K'Ren I think would look stunning in a regular uniform.

Reply #12
I'd like a photo of Jack in a KDF uniform, since he's working with them for the duration of the moment it would be kinda neat to have as a reference.

I'd also like a bouduar of Salem (shirt on but no pants or underwear, shirt cocking it), but honestly two requests at once seems mean to annoy you with.

Reply #13
Hey @Auctor Lucan I was wondering if it was possible to get different pieces of Jason Statham as Adam Kingston to indicate a new writer for the character?
No rush of course as the list is long.
One of him as The Transporter would be awesome as well.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #16
I think I need to spend story tokens to get a picture?  But when I have enough I'd like a picture of Anh-Le in a swanky tuxedo--pants, bow tie, the whole nine yards!  :D
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #18
I humbly request a photo for the boudoir myself! Since I have such a wonderful mezza of photos for my profile, let's walk on the wild side XD

Reply #19
I humbly request a photo for the boudoir myself! Since I have such a wonderful mezza of photos for my profile, let's walk on the wild side XD

Any specific requests in that regard? :)

Reply #20
When you get time eventually since you just made the art for this character, can I get art made for Pierce with this Uniform for the Bio and her arrival into the 24th Century before she was given her new 24th Century Uniform? The image itself of the face of Leanna Decker I'm not being picky on here though.

Basically the uniforms here: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Starfleet_uniform_(late_2270s-2350s)

Reply #21
Just throwing this back in here.

Would LOVE to have an image of Vinata in his skirt uniform. :)
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #23
My request

A Boudoir style piece of Hathev in a swim suit (preferably a one piece) and possibly warmups.

Thanks!

EDIT Made to clarify the request and make only one request.  

Reply #24
My request is Valyn in a jumpsuit a-la T'pol or Seven of Nine with pips and combadge and all that. Dealers choice in regards to color and such!

Thanks!

Simple Audio Video Embedder