Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 363323 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3850
HAVING FOUND ANOTHER CREATIVE OUTLET, PATCHES LEAVES US TODAY

Patches has informed me that they have found another creative outlet in form of another sim, not feeling like they can continue writing here because it doesn't feel as rewarding as the other one. I'll honour this request and have R'Rori remain in stasis without the possibility of inheritance, while both Walton and Kino (while also in stasis since the Battle of the Apertures) will be available if some other writer wants to pick them up.

PO2 Kino Taer                Security Officer

- Former Writer: Patches

CWO3 Liliana Walton          Fighter Pilot

- Former Writer:
Patches

Sorry to see them leave and I have wished them well in all their future writing endeavours. Should they change their mind, they are more than welcome to return. Patches have finished up all their threads already, so there shouldn't be any threads that needs me to NPC Walton.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3851
Sorry to hear Patches left although I had noticed they hadn't been around in a while. Hopefully they enjoy their time where they are and who knows maybe return one day.

Reply #3852
I hope Patches finds the joy they are looking for and could someday return should they wish it.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3853
PLEASE WELCOME BAJOR1763, WHO WILL BE WRITING PETTY OFFICER VARDER RIDUN!

Today, we have a new writer in the form of @bajor1763 , who will be taking over writing a security officer that's been with us since before Episode 05. He's fought Devoted several times, faced an Infested in the form of Nicander in the Ep 05 prologue, repelled boarding Klingons on the Theurgy and destroyed Borg drones on the Allegiant. In short, he has really earned some shoreleave at Aldea Prime. Indeed, Varder Ridun has a new writer!

PO1 Varder Ridun              Security Officer 

- Writer:
@bajor1763 

Having read up on the synopsis now, @bajor1763 is due to decide on edits to the character page, making the character truly his own.

A warm welcome, @bajor1763 , and I look forward to read Ridun's new adventures! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator

Reply #3854
Welcome!

You'll have to fight @Numen for the cookies. She won't let us have any.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3855
hey hey! Welcome @bajor1763 ! Nice to see our bajoran guy back, feel free to PM me if you want to write your new boi with my cardassian mongrel (orrrr if you have any doubt or idea for a thread :) )

I'll give you ONE cookie as a welcome gift... just don't share it with @Top Hat ;P

Reply #3856
Welcome to the funhouse @bajor1763 and yes @Numen is usually good for a cookie or two if you ask her real nicely. :P

Reply #3857
Welcome welcome @bajor1763, great to have you on board! I also write a Security officer, give me a shout if you'd like to set up a thread :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3861
WE HAVE A NEW WRITER FOR KINO TAER: RAYNE, OUR NEWEST THEURGIST!

Please come and welcome @Rayne ! They'll be taking over Kino Taer!

PO2 Kino Taer                Security Officer 

- Writer: Patches

Kino has been in stasis since the Battle of the Apertures and will be thawed at a day of her new writer's choosing. @Rayne will be updating Kino's character page soon with some additional information about her early life and some further detail about her career.

Looking forward to reading this one's continued story, and welcome aboard, @Rayne ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3862
Another one joins us on the ship of madness! Welcome @Rayne !

Reply #3864
Another new face, and another Security officer! Glad to see you @Rayne!
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3868
Welcome @Rayne hope you enjoy your time here and writing Kino!

Reply #3869
Welcome @Rayne! Glad to see Kino back.

PM me if you want a reunion between Kino and Ducote; they had a fairly disastrous first meeting ha.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3870
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to bringing life back to Kino and writing with everyone going forward :)

Reply #3871
A little late - but welcome none the less @Rayne !!
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3873
Hey Gang! Apologies for my delay in Erstwhile Enemy, I had my Birthday weekend and then things spiralled and I was busy for about five days straight. It was truely dreadful, would not reccomend, I had to go to a place called 'outside'...

And welcome to our newbies @bajor1763 and @Rayne! I look forward to working with you some time!
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3874
*Gasp* not the dreaded 'outside' @TWilkins you have my sympathies, such a terrible place that.

Simple Audio Video Embedder