Who's Online

Sim Stats

• Total Members: 141
  • Total Posts: 35,604
  • Total Topics: 1,589
  • Total Categories: 7
  • Total Boards: 26
  • Most Online: 296

The year is 2381. They have been betrayed. Outlawed and alienated by Starfleet Command. Yet in times of war and uncertainty, the persecuted must endure. Ready to answer the urgent call for truth, justice and freedom. They are that crew.

After returning to base in San Francisco after a long diplomatic mission to Romulus, it was due to pure happenstance that the crew of the USS Theurgy managed to pick up transmissions that detailed a horrifying change to Starfleet Command. The senior positions of Starfleet Command - Starfleet's operational authority - included the Commander in Chief, the Chief of Staff and the Chief of Starfleet Operations. These three individuals, along with an unknown number of others in the organization, were revealed through the transmissions to be impersonators of the people they once were; replaced by an unknown enemy.

Before the truth came out, the crew's secretive efforts to meet this threat was compromised, and they had to flee Earth in order to save their own lives. The USS Theurgy was hunted by their former collective fleet - the pursuers merely following orders and whatever fabricated truth Command had given them. The Theurgy escaped after an enduring two months gruesome chase through the Alpha Quadrant. Yet the truth be their witness, they would restore Starfleet to the Federation and the President, and enlighten their fellow brothers and sisters in the fleet about the immediate danger they unknowingly were in by carrying out the orders of Starfleet Command. Yet the Theurgy also had to protect the truth they carried at all cost...

You are about to enter a website that may contain content of adult nature. These pages were made for adults only and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit now.

The character images depicted herein are expressly for artistic purposes only. These are manipulated, or are otherwise known as 'fake' pieces of work. There is no intent or implication that these are the actual person's upon which the images are based off of, nor is there any implication that the individuals themselves have dressed in such costumes or behaved in any fashion depicted herein. These are transformative pieces of art for a clearly fictionalised portrayal of characters, not real individuals, and no claim is being made that these in any way relate to individuals they may resemble, and are both easily and reasonably recognised as such.

None of the artwork or content on this site is available for usage on any other sites than Star Trek: Theurgy. This community, however, functions solely as non-profit entertainment for writers where no economic gain is perceived by any of its members as a result of the available media. Star Trek, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Star Trek: Picard, Star Trek: Lower Decks, the Star Trek movies, etc. are © Copyright Paramount Pictures & CBS Studios.

Star Trek News | Ex Astris Scientia

• Review of PRO: "Masquerade" - 24 November
  • This week's episode "Masquerade" keeps up the fast pace of Prodigy. It excels when it reveals Dal's origin but then falls back into clichéd themes of the series.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of PRO: "Crossroads" - 18 November
  • The latest Prodigy episode "Crossroads" comes with a great deal of action, but the story about the crew's run of misfortune when trying to contact Starfleet is unconvincing.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Lamps and Other Updates - 13 November
  • There are five new commercially available lamps in Star Trek (thanks to several people on Twitter), some new considerations on the Tellarites and additions related to "All the World's a Stage" in The Evolution of the Starfleet Medical Emblem. I have also updated the Links page.#cdata_escape_encod...
  • Review of PRO: "All the World's a Stage" - 10 November
  • Here is my review of PRO: "All the World's a Stage". As lame as the idea of yet another totally self-referential Trek episode is, as funny is it how the "Enderprizians" are modeled on classic TOS aliens - or on fans?#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Update: Strange New Worlds Alien Starships - 05 November
  • Several alien starships appeared in the first season of Strange New Worlds. I have added them to the database of Discoverse Alien Ship Classes.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of PRO: "Let Sleeping Borg Lie" - 03 November
  • Read my review of the latest Prodigy episode "Let Sleeping Borg Lie". The mission on the Borg cube is entertaining and strengthens character relationships. But as a Borg episode, it should have been more impactful.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Updated Observations in TNG: "Captain's Holiday" - 30 October
  • Enjoy the updated and extended Observations in TNG: "Captain's Holiday", with many new findings by Jörg. I have also updated a couple of articles with new facts and screen caps from PRO: "Asylum".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of PRO: "Asylum" - 29 October
  • Here is my review of Prodigy's mid-season premiere "Asylum" that follows up on the exciting events in "A Moral Star" without slowing down in any fashion. I have also supplemented several pages with new facts from LOW: "The Stars at Night".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "The Stars at Night" - 27 October
  • LOW: "The Stars at Night" is an exciting season finale, but not among the very best episodes of Lower Decks. I am quite content how it ties together the dangling threads. The action scenes are great. But as already in the preceding episode, the character dynamics could have been stronger. Read...
  • Strange New Worlds Starship Database - 26 October
  • The Federation starships from Strange New Worlds are in the database now, for which I have extended the existing page on Discoverse Federation Ship Classes.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "Trusted Sources" - 20 October
  • The latest Lower Decks episode "Trusted Sources" merely does its job to set up the season finale, at the cost of ignoring or reverting character developments. I hope the finale will be the end that justifies the means.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Article on Time Travel in Lower Decks and Several More Updates - 15 October
  • Lower Decks is the Star Trek series that took the longest time to come up with a time travel story, and it is just a holographic one in "Crisis Point 2: Paradoxus". Anyway, here is a new page on Time Travel in Star Trek: Lower Decks (LOW). I have also updated several other articles with new...
  • Review of LOW: "Crisis Point 2: Paradoxus" - 13 October
  • Here is my review of "Crisis Point 2: Paradoxus", a fun journey, not only through the movies but also through the fandom, that comes with a good deal of character development.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Reactions to Prodigy, Picard and Discovery Trailers - 09 October
  • Paramount releases a dark and depressing trailer for Picard season 3, which doesn't get me excited. I'm more positive about the upcoming new episodes of Prodigy and even about Discovery.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "A Mathematically Perfect Redemption" - 06 October
  • My review of "A Mathematically Perfect Redemption". It may not be a second "wej Duj", an episode that everybody loves, but I applaud the new approach to tell this story. I am also reworking the Starship Database. I include HD caps of ships wherever available, fix display issues, add new facts...
  • Review of LOW: "Hear All, Trust Nothing" - 29 September
  • Here is my review of LOW: "Hear All, Trust Nothing". Just as expected, the DS9-related episode is very entertaining, although the B-plot is somewhat misplaced.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Starship Database Update: Picard Season 2 - 24 September
  • Major update of the Starship Database, as I have added the missing vessels from Picard season 2 on the pages Starfleet Ship Classes A-K, Starfleet Ship Classes L-Z, Other Starfleet Ship Classes, Federation Shuttlecraft, Earth Ship Classes and Borg Ship Classes.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "Reflections" - 22 September
  • Read my review of LOW: "Reflections". I think the series just delivered one of its best episodes so far.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Retro Reviews of VOY: "Thirty Days" and "Counterpoint" - 20 September
  • Continuing the Voyager season 5 retro reviews with "Thirty Days" and "Counterpoint".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Page: Confederation Timeline Ships - 16 September
  • I will gradually add all ships from recently completed seasons to the database, starting with the Confederation Timeline Ships from Picard season 2.#cdata_escape_encode#
Simple Audio Video Embedder