Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357900 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3275
PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST THEURGIST, ALYFOX!

Today, a new Theurgist joins us, and this in the form of @AlyFox , who will be taking over Head Nurse Jovela!

Lt. JG Jovela                 Head Nurse 

- Former Writer:
AlyFox

@AlyFox has some reading to do still, so please give them some time to wrap their head around the story so far, but they have taken their time to make some edits to Jovela's background story.

Welcome aboard! If you care to chat, we tend to hang out on our Discord server, which you can find in the top menu.

Best Regards.

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3277
Welcome!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3278
Welcome to the madness @AlyFox

I write Elro Kobol , the new Chief Medical Officer, so if you ever want to talk about working together in sickbay, never hesitate to contact me!

Good luck reading up on everything so far for Jovelia!

Hope to catch you on Discord soon! We're a mad bunch, but friendly :D

Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3281
HI ALYFOX! WELCOME TO THEURGY!!! HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND ENJOYMENT. JOIN US ON DISCORD, WE HAVE JUNK! LIVE LONG AND PERSPIRE!

Reply #3284
Welcome to the crew, and see you around ^-^

Reply #3286
Wow.  I don't pay attention for a few days and things just go insane here  :p

Welcome back @Even Angels Cry, glad to have you return to us.

And welcome to our collective madness, @AlyFox, I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

Reply #3287
Awe thanks everybody! I'm excited to be here and look forward to writing with all of you!

@Numen Well I certainly do like cookies :)

@TWilkins Thanks! I certainly will although thinking about it I suppose it would be a little odd if the CMO and head nurse didn#t work together in sickbay that would make for a pretty...unique shall we say medical team :P And thanks based on what Auctor linked me in his last PM I might need a bit of that luck.

@Griff Thanks Griff! That sounds great, I look forward to finding that out too!

Reply #3289
COME SEE NUMEN'S NEW CHARACTER: COUNSELOR SEREN!

Here is something we really need, another counselor, brought to us by @Numen ! :)

Ens. Seren                    Counselor

- Writer:
Numen

He's an original Theurgy crewmember that has been in stasis since before Episode 01. He knows about the Infested when he is thawed, and he will be able to help some of the crew come to terms with the 5 month persecution throughout Federation space. I had great fun making the images, the chosen actor excellent for making a Vulcan. :)

Looking forward to read his story, @Numen !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3293
@Numen awesome character! I am hoping to create a thread with a counselor so Jaya can come to grips with herself. Shes struggling. Perhaps we can work something out!

@AlyFox welcome to the story!!!!
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #3295
JOINT POST TUTORIAL

>> Click To Visit

Here is something I got help from @Stegro88 and @Numen to make:

Joint Post Tutorial

Make sure to read the etiquette rules at the bottom of the page, but I have also updated our General Rules. Earlier, you were supposed to send copies to me, but that's proven redundant since the whole purpose was a safe-guard against group writing contradicting development in the same threads or space-time continuum. Instead, it has been clarified that joint posts must always adhere to development in the thread/story, and if mistakes have been made at some point, the JPs must be edited after being posted to preserve continuity.

I recommend that all who have not written these before try it out at least once! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3297
Just a heads up, I will be out of town from 5/10 - 5/12 [Friday - Sunday] and will not have reliable internet access, I will be back sometime on Sunday.
Defeat, Genocide; why quibble with semantics.

Reply #3298
KINVARUS LEVES US FOR DUE TO PERSONAL INJURY

A couple of days ago, I got this PM from @Kinvarus :

Hey AL,

I was in a car accident a few days ago and am looking at a pretty long road to recovery so I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of the Sim for a while to focus on that. Hopefully once I'm in a better shape I'll be able to return but for now I'm afraid it's not on the cards.

As a result of this and not knowing the current timetable on my recovery and return I'm happy for Alessia to go up for inheritance.

Thanks and all the best for now, hopefully we'll talk again at some point in the future.

Kinvarus

I have written some more with Kinvarus and learned that he might very well make a full recovery, and that it's likely he will return to us eventually. I sure look forward to having him back with us!

BUT WAIT... THERE IS MORE TO THAT STORY. PLEASE WELCOME REVAN TO THE SIM!

A friend of @Kinvarus happened to be applying to join the sim at the same time, yet neither of them knew until the accident that they were both having an interest in the Theurgy sim. @Revan , the friend, had wanted to write with Kinvarus, but given what happened, the request was made that @Revan might inherit Alessia Garcia, since he was having difficulty picking an Available Character during the joining process. So, coincidence and fortune in how we have a new Theurgist amongst us instead, but I still hope that Kinvarus' recovery is swift and without any lasting pain, so that they might both write together here at some point.

Lt. JG Alessia Garcia         Wolf-13 [Angel]

- Writer:
Revan

Good luck carrying on the legacy of writing Alessia Garcia, @Revan , and welcome to the sim! :) You can find us on Discord if you care to use the chatroom, and I will be sending you the synopsis of Alessia's story so far via PM in a short while. Oh, perhaps you can chat with Kinvarus - if he is available - about what his ideas were for the character?

In any case, I look forward to seeing your writing on the forum!

THAT'S IT, RIGHT? NO, BECAUSE HERE IS A SECOND NEW THEURGIST IN THE FORM OF DAVALLE!

Please also welcome aboard @DaValle ! This Theurgist is from Germany but has shown a great talent for English. Therefore, he joins us today to continue honing his skills and in doing so, he is inheriting Kaylon Jeen, one of the two Asst. Chief Engineers!

Lt. Kaylon Jeen               Asst. Chief Engineer (V2)

- Writer:
DaValle

@DaValle will soon be sent a synopsis for Kaylon so that he knows what this Trill has been up to since he entered the story aboard the Cayuga. Kaylon Jeen was the Chief Engineer on Captain Ziegler's ship, and has ended up on the Theurgy by happenstance during Episode 05. He will be reporting to Commander Blue Tiran.

Welcome aboard the sim, @DaValle ! As a non-native English writer, I know your challenges, so don't hesitate to ask us if you need help!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3299
welcome to the sim @Revan and @DaValle ! I hope you enjoy the place, we have cookies :D
@Davalle nice to have another non native around, it's difficult with some stuff but rewarding :)

And @Kinvarus  i hope you could recover soon and get back to us if you want to but, overall, take care of yourself. My best wishes for you :(

Simple Audio Video Embedder