Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357600 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3327
If anyone wants to add thread links to their characters' wiki profiles but isn't sure about formatting, here's what I use for reference:

==Appearances==
===Episode title===
====Chapter====
* [thread link THREAD TITLE - Day | time] ''Type of thread: Description''

So on Hathev's page:

==Appearances==
===S01E05 Courage is Fear: Part Two===
====Chapter Five====
* [https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php/topic,2576.0.html Storm Glass - Day 06 | 1100 hrs] ''Battle Log: Battle of the Apertures''
====Epilogue====
* [https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php/topic,2611.0.html Olive Branch - Day 06 | 1330 hrs] ''Supplemental: Hathev joins the Theurgy''
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3328
PLEASE CONGRATULATE CANADIANVET & DOC M. ON THEIR OLDE MUGS OF THE ANCIENTS!

Today, we celebrate two Theurgists who have been members of the sim for 5 years, and therefore, they have earned this token of long service to the story. Namely, @CanadianVet and @Doc M. !

Time flies! Thank you both for your long service, and I hope you are able to stay with us for five years more (and even longer!) :)

HERE ARE YOUR SERVICE BADGES FOR EPISODE 05: COURAGE IS FEAR!

The Epilogue may not be finished yet, but I have taken the time to assign you all service badges for your dilligent writing through Epsiode 05: Courage is fear. Since it was a double feature, you get two badges, and if you want to change the order in which they are displayed underneath your avatars, you can can click "Favourite" next to your awards under "My Awards" in your Accounts Settings. Doing so, the one you have Favorited will jump to the far left in the row. Doing so in the sequence you want lets you show your awards in the order you prefer (the sorting mechnaism is not 100 % so you may have to fiddle around with it some).

If I have forgotten to assign anyone with a service badge, you can PM me! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3330
Congrats you two!

Reply #3331
Congratulations to all for holding out this long with us! :D More congratulations to the new old people!
Hurray for the new shiny badge!

Reply #3332
Hey guys, just a heads up.  Life is crazy as crap right now.  I thought it would settle down after my kids' birthday party but nope, not yet.  So bear with me.  I'm not gone, I'm just slower than BZ norm, and will be trying to get poasts out as I can.  Hopefully things will settle down soon and I'll be back to rocketing out posts at Warp 9. 

~Thanks, BZ

Reply #3335
Eight years, and I've been in five of them.  Pretty amazing when you think of it.   /:+

Reply #3336
Yep, 5 years... one of the old folks here...

Why do I feel an urge to shake my fist in the air and yell at the young whippersnappers to get off my lawn?  :p

Reply #3337
Wait...you have a lawn here? *looks around his little space* I don't even have a window.  :P

*As one of the new young whippersnappers here, checks to make sure he's not on the lawn*

Reply #3338
ALDEA ANTHOLOGY OOC THREAD IS UP!

Upon popular request, here is a dedicated thread for writing ads and requests! In this thread, you post your ideas for your characters and enlist other writers in partaking in the events. You can also post open requests, simply asking it anyone care to write something (specific or general) on the Aldea Prime board.

So, post your ideas there, along with any ideas for the other two Anthology boards, namely the What If and DC boards!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3339
PLEASE WELCOME BACK VOX TO THE SIM, WHO RESUMES WRITING LOGAN HALE, CALLSIGN WRAITH!

RL situation having improved, @Vox returns to us today, and resumes playing Logan Hale!

Lt. JG Logan Hale             Wolf-XX [Wraith] (Off Duty)

- Writer:
Vox

At the end of the Battle of the Apertures, Wraith was put into medical stasis pending surgery, and he is due to be thawed on March 12 (the second day after arrival to Aldea). He won't be ready for flight duty until week 2 at Aldea, so he has no designation or place in the Lone Wolves squad chart yet. The Valravn is still under heavy repairs anyway, but Logan Hale will still be available for threads off duty on March 12 onwards. :)

It has yet to be decided how extensive this pilot's injuries were, and if he will need limb replacement etc.

Welcome back to the sim, @Vox ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3342
Welcome back, Vox!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3343
Awesome, I'm glad you're back, Vox!

Reply #3344
Welcome back, Vox!

NOW KISS SOMEONE!

Reply #3348
PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST THEURGIST, ZODIAC, WHO WILL TAKE UP WRITING ZARK!

Indeed, we have a new writer on the site, and this in form of @Zodiac , who takes up writing our Combat Medic:

Lt. JG XamotZark zh’Ptrell    Combat Medic

- Writer:
Zodiac

I will be sending over some reading of Episode 05 as well as links to threads where Zark has been featured, so Zodiac will have some homework to do before they are ready to start writing in earnest. It's also unknown how much editing will be done to Zark at this point - if any - but I am sure @Zodiac can reveal that in due time.

Welcome aboard, @Zodiac ! Looking forward to see what you make of this Andorian character.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder