Skip to main content
Topic: Award Poll: Inner Light Award 2021 (Read 3053 times) previous topic - next topic

Award Poll: Inner Light Award 2021

Awarded to the main contributing writers in a dramatic scene or situation that stands out way above the norm in terms of emotional impact, keeping the readers on the edge of their seats and wondering what may come next.

The poll will run for 3 days, in which those who cast their vote should always take their time to read the linked scenes first. The award should be based on the award criteria and not because you personally like the nominee(s) overall. The nominee(s) who get the most votes will receive the Inner Light Award. If you are a Nominee, you may not vote on your own scene.

Here are the nominations, with more information on the nominated writers & threads, which has been complemented by private nominations of additional writers in nominated threads:

NOMINATION 01: SWIFT & STARDUST

Forum Name of Nominee: @Swift & @stardust
Reason for Nomination: "Amazing writing surround their characters of Andrew Fisher and Samantha Rutherford."
Motivation & Links:
[2374] Operation 'Spark' - Betazed
CH06 Battle Log: Operation 'Return to Sender' [D03|1340]
CH07: S [D03|1723] Operation: 'Dinner Out'
"Working with first Swift and then Stardust on the "Operations" has shown me how skilled and invested they are as writers in their characters. After reading their dedication and history, I have started going back and reading their DC thread that further expounds on the history with the two characters. I highly recommend it to everyone."

NOMINATION 02: A MULTI-FACETED COLLABORATION

Forum Name of Nominee(s): @Swift & @Pierce & @P.C. Haring & @Griffinsummoner
Reason for Nomination: "Sure, this nomination is tied together by the impeccably deep and troubled character of Kate Foster. Whom I think each and everyone involved has come to love as a pretty mess. But each other writer mentioned have held their own against this cesspool of insecurities and scorn, by playing their own characters' shortcomings and idiosyncrasies off of her." Additionally: "Be it in a blossoming friendship, kind romance or supportive professionalism, this group of regularly interacting writers has done some pretty incredible character development off of one another. Keeping me hooked, excited and engaged, in whatever they were going to do next."

Motivation & Links:
"A great example of their work together, On shores of brighter tidings uses the tapestry of tragedy and loss to paint a hopeful picture for each and everyone of these characters. Or Playing Parent, where Hathev touches deeply on Kate's troublesome history and current predicaments. A poetry that was rekindle and is ongoing in Anomalous Care as well as for the rest of the group here, in Recurring Meassures."

Thank you in advance for your voting in this award category!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder