Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357258 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3177
*cackles evilly*  At last, my opportunity to steal some of his shapeshifting DNA.... MUAHHAHAH
*ahem*

I mean, welcome back.  No nefarious plans here.  Nope, none.  Please sign this medical releas... err, readmission form.  No, the fine print is meaningless, harmless really.  Just a formality...

Reply #3178
No explanation needed as to how Miles survived, he's a Time Lord after all, right? ;)

Great to see you again!

Reply #3180
COME SEE COSMOS' NEW CHARACTER: ZARK!

A new security officer has joined the fold, and this in form of @Cosmos new character, Junior Lieutenant Zark! She is not like most Andorians, as you may find when checking her personality profile. I recommend reading the character page. :)

Lt. JG XamotZark zh’Ptrell      Combat Medic

- Writer:
Cosmos

Since the Cayuga's sickbay was destroyed, Zark ended up trapped on the Theurgy when the two ships briefly met up in the thread named Reunion. She will first be introduced in Reunion, and then jump right into Chapter 05, in the thread Storm Glass.

Have fun writing your new character, @Cosmos !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3181
ANOTHER ANDORIAN!!! Now you are officially one of the blue ones Cosmos! I look forward to meeting her in character!

Reply #3184
Congrats on the new character!

I just wanted to give a shout out to apologise for getting a little behind on some threads. Work has unexpectedly gotten very busy and has been kicking my ass.

I aim to try to get caught up ASAP. Thanks for your patience and sorry for those who are waiting.

Reply #3185
Ooooh, a combat medic. Nice! :D

Reply #3187
NEW DEVELOPMENT IN NO MILK RUN AND SPACE TRASH RAMPAGE

For those of you who haven't noticed, Space Trash Rampage and No Milk Run have had some new development. This, pertaining to the retaliation of the Borg Queen, the arrival of the Versant, and what it does next. Read up and have fun with the objectives! :)

CHAPTER 05: BATTLE LOG [ DAY 06 | 1110 HRS. ] SPACE TRASH RAMPAGE

CHAPTER 05: BATTLE LOG [ DAY 06 | 1110 HRS. ] NO MILK RUN

For those who already read these, it might be worth checking the available objectives again, since I got some help from @Stegro88 with adding some new ones, mainly related to crazy stunt they are all in for next.

I will be posting in the other two soon, even though there are a few stragglers who have not chimed in yet with their characters.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3188
Okay, I am too fucked up right now to do this...
I am taking a mental health hiatus from pretty much everything...
I am sorry, but I don't have it in me...

Reply #3190
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to do some shameless self-promotion while I was thinking about it.  Just posted the JP Masorin and I had been working on in my thread "From the Front".  There's still plenty of room for people to write up an interview with Selena if they want, or if you're feeling really adventurous, I'm always up to more JP's for the thread.

Reply #3191
COME SEE FIENDFALL'S NEW CHARACTER: COUNSELOR HATHEV!

Today, @fiendfall unveils a character of their own creation, this in the form of the Vulcan Counselor Hathev!

Lt Cmdr. Hathev                 Counselor

- Writer:
Fiendfall

New to practising counselling again, she might not have a high position to go alongside her rank, but she is one of those who survived the Bellerophon's destruction. Rescued by the Theurgy, and she'll start out her adventure avoiding the Borg drones that got aboard the Theurgy in Storm Glass.

Looking forward to read her story, @fiendfall ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3194
Thank you!! I'm pumped to write her :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3195
Very interesting choice @fiendfall. Look forward to meeting her.

Congrats!
Lieutenant Vanya - Science Officer - Zoology/XenoZoology
[Show/Hide]

Lieutenant Junior Grade Zark – Security Officer – Combat Medic
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3196
Congratulations, Fiendfall. She looks like a very interesting character. Looking forward to seeing her in action. Also, all my characters need counselors.

Reply #3197
Woo! More green-blooded hobgoblins around.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3198
@fiendfall congrats!  She looks interesting all right.  And I think she's one of only a few named characters who has kids, too :)

Reply #3199
Congratulations on the new char @fiendfall !

In other news, I'll be postponing my posts for the weekend. Heavy work schedules and very little free time is preventing me to write up anything decent for the past days and upcoming days, but expect a storm of replies to follow soon ;)

Simple Audio Video Embedder