Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357980 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4150

NEXT DISCORD VOICE CHAT SESSION

The time for the next Voice chat session on our Discord Server set at:

Week 23, Wednesday, June 3rd, 1500-1630 hrs. (3 - 4.30 pm) CET

Please send questions that you might have for me to answer ahead of time via PM! :) Here are the topics I had in mind, besides general chat:

Voice Chat Topics

1. Episode 01: Advent of War Status
2. First Batch of Story Objectives in Episode 01
3. Allegiant Mission
4. Random Encounters
5. Missing Events in the Aldea Prime Calendar
6. Sim Questions (Send them in!)
7. Writing Requests/Ideas

Looking forward to talking to you, whomever might be able to make it! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4152
Welcome to all the newbies.

To @Kinvarus and anybody else looking for Ejek sorry I haven't been around much lately, life has been a little crazy. Regular posting and appearance from me will be starting again from now.

Reply #4153
I hope life comes around for you a little! If either of you are looking for casual scenes, or otherwise, feel free to hit me up, I'm always looking.

Reply #4154
Seconding @uytrereee , I'm happy to do a casual scene whenever! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4155
To all I rp with, no replies will be coming today-tomorrow, my mom fell off her mobility scooter today. It's not good, but it's not the worst case scenario either. She didn't have to go to the hospital yet, but yet is a key word so I can't really get comfortable enough to write while we are all taking turns to monitor her condition.

Reply #4156
Slight update to all whom I'm writing with.

After receiving my work schedule, it would seem that I'll have ample to no time to write on the days that I work. Thus, I'll only be able to reply on my free days which are rather scarce, but I'll do my best to work posts out when able. Should only be the case for June as a new project starts in July with hopefully better hours.

Hope to get back to all of you soon!

Reply #4157
PLEASE WELCOME ULTIMAIMPERATRIXIA, WHO WILL WRITE CIR'CIE!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @UltimaImperatrixia . They will write an old character of ours, who has been in a supporting role since all the way back to Episode 01. As one of the main antagonist during the Niga Incident, and as might be read on her updated character page, she still suffers from the consequences. She is our serene Botanist in hydroponics, Cir'Cie, who has botanic company in the Science Department with @BZ 's Zephyr Praise!

Ens. Cir'Cie                  Science Officer (Botany) 

- Writer:
@UltimaImperatrixia

Rather new to forum writing, UltimaImperatrixia will be trying this out and see if they like it before committing with a brand new character of their own making. Some minor edits have been made to the character page, with Cir'Cie straying a bit from Botany because of events during the voyage.

Welcome aboard! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4158
Welcome welcome @UltimaImperatrixia! Great to see Cir'Cie in a good home at last :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #4159
Another new writer and an old face brought back into rotation. That's pretty good news to me . Welcome aboard.

To everyone struggling through with the next few weeks, I feel ya. At the moment I've been blessed with time and motivation to write, but that might change up a bit next week for me. We shall see :)

Reply #4161
Thank you, all of you.

I will do my best to use Cir'Cie in a fulfilling and respectable manner :)

Reply #4162
Hello, @UltimaImperatrixia !  I'm pretty new, too, but so far I'm having a great time!  I'm sure you will, too.  :)
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4164
@Masorin I hope your mom gets well soon! Don't worry too much :-*

@Nolan You don't stress either, it's just work, and it's just RP ;) remember that

@UltimaImperatrixia Welcome, welcome! I was just down there to get some tomatoes, onions and basil XD Hope you're settling in beautifully ... though actually I have no doubt you will.

Reply #4166
Welcome @UltimaImperatrixia !

I'm sure the folk around here will be as accommodating and helpful with you, as they were with me. That said, if there's anything I can do to make your stay here easier, please feel free to reach out.

Reply #4167
Thank you @Swift and all.

Your encouragement and kind words means a lot to me, all I can do in return is promise to do my best where I can.

Reply #4169
TWO NEW THEURGISTS APPEARS! COME SAY HI TO THEFOUNDERISWISE & JESSE!

I have the pleasure of announcing two Theurgists today, namely @TheFounderIsWise and @Jesse ! They will write Domic Masi, an engineer just out of cryo-prison, and Til Brogan, our second Asst. Chief Diplomatic Officer! :)

Lt. JG Dominic Masi            Engineering Officer (Off Duty)

- Writer:
TheFounderIsWise

Lt. Til Brogan            Asst. Chief Diplomatic Officer (V2)

- Writer:
Jesse

Doiminic Masi is handed over to the Theurgy by Martok on Day 32, which is a couple of days after Martok arrived at Aldea and also a few days before Season 02 starts. He will be needing help to reintegrate into his former duties, because he spent quite some time in cryo-prison before a honourable Klingon made sure he could return to a Starfleet ship again.

As for Til Brogan, he was the Asst. Chief Diplomatic Officer in the original delegation aboard the Theurgy, reporting to Lieutenant Commander TharinAlk th'Thane. He served together with, among others, Ensign Fay Eloi-Danvers before he - also - was hurt when the Theurgy flew past Jupiter Station. At Aldea, he finally got the medical attention he needed to rehabilitate and return to service.  All of this means that all original Theurgy crewmebers might have met him, as long as they were aboard the Theurgy from the beginning of the ship's persecution. Til Brogan's surgeries are finished on Day 32 (same day Masi comes aboard), and he wakes up in the recovery ward, unknowing all that has happened since he went into stasis.

Happy to have you both aboard, and welcome to the Theurgy! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4170
A pleasure to meet you both @Jesse and @TheFounderIsWise

I look forward to getting to know you both better, and hope to see you on the Discord channel!
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #4171
Welcome, folks!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #4172
Welcome aboard @TheFounderIsWise & @Jesse hope you're enjoying the trip and if Masi wants to meet the other engineers Kaylon is definitely available or you can also join the group thread "Suit up and Shake Down". Anyway I’m looking forward to writing with both of you.
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #4173
Welcome folks, hope you enjoy your time here :)

Reply #4174
Oooh, this is exciting! Soon we will have more diplomats than fighter pilots XD

@TheFounderIsWise & @Jesse welcome! You will have a great time :3

Simple Audio Video Embedder