Skip to main content
Topic: Story Development Poll #6 | Aperture Destination: Final Round (Read 4302 times) previous topic - next topic

Story Development Poll #6 | Aperture Destination: Final Round

STORY DEVELOPMENT POLL #6 | APERTURE DESTINATION: FINAL ROUND

Please see the result of Round 1:

Story Development Poll #5 | Aperture Destination: Round 1

With only 2 votes difference between the two options that were in majority (and my own vote reducing that to 1 vote, even though both options are good to me), I feel that the result was too even. We do have the time for a second 3 day poll, and with 11 votes that ended up in the minority options, this second poll could shift this result a great deal.

Furthermore, only 29 Theurgists voted, and we being 36 right now, we have 7 who didn't vote at all.

The two options listed in the poll above were detailed in the first poll we held, but should be pretty straight-forward. We have the Gamma Quadrant option, close to the wormhole, then we have the Aldeans in the Epsilon Mynos System, which have developed very strong ties to the Klingon Empire. Captain Ives also worked undercover on Aldea for many years, which will help a lot in getting the aid need, aside from Martok's unofficial blessings and aid in the matter. Option C is for those that would love either of the options, and are totally fine with either A or B.

This final poll will be held for 3 days, after which the results will be revealed.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Re: Story Development Poll #6 | Aperture Destination: Final Round

Reply #1
I vote B

Reply #2
B sounds good to me.

Reply #3
I have been informed that the "submit vote" button doesn't show up on phones for some reason, so if you want to vote, you need to use "show desktop view" or a laptop with a regular browser.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder