Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 363848 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3001
Eeeeeee! She looks like someone you really don't wanna mess with hehehehe

Reply #3002
Welcome to the sim, Argyros! and congratulations Patches, Fox and FT!
* Happy Birthday, Auctor! Sorry I didn't greet that in time!

I've been buried with work lately but dug my way out for a day to post.
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #3003
BACK-END SITE UPDATES REQUIRED

Hi there! Got this information the other day from our provider:

Hello,

PHP versions 5.6 and 7.0 approach the end of the road. PHP 5.6 will expire on December 31, 2018, and PHP 7.0 on December 3, 2018. This means that those versions will no longer be supported or updated. The decision has been taken by PHP.net and is beyond One.com's control.

The PHP version of your site uss-theurgy.com is currently 5.6. We will upgrade it to PHP 7.2, which is the highest available version and guarantees you the longest service life. Your PHP version will automatically be upgraded during the first half of November.

After the upgrade, you will still be able to downgrade to PHP 5.6 and 7.0 temporarily. However, the downgrade will not be possible after 3 December. If your site has PHP 5.6 or 7.0, it will automatically upgrade to 7.2.

You should prepare your site for the PHP update as soon as possible. It gives you more time to fix any code-related issues. Learn more about preparing your PHP upgrade page.

So, more work to be done on the site...

But! My ambition is that you will neither experience any downtime in the preemptive fix nor in me writing and progressing the story. If I fail in either capacity, you know why, unlikely as it is.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3004
Hey folks

I'm out of town this weekend and maybe Monday. I don't anticipate it will affect my posting schedule or anything, but I will be of limited availability until then.

Have a good weekend, all!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3005
SWORD, STALLION & THE CAYUGA REUNION

I have to run out the door, but the reunion between the Cayuga, Sword and Stallion is underway!

https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php/topic,2503.0.html

Read the OOC info, but more info to come soon. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3006
REGARDING SUPPLEMENTAL THREAD "REUNION"

Further information in regard to the Reunion thread that has been posted follows, as promised. I will start with a visual aid in what's going on. I think this will help shed some light on the situation.

So, in this thread, @chXinya should post with Wenn Cinn contacting both the the Stallion and the Cayuga, and despite what Yukimura may think is most prudent in that regard in my post, of course there can be a physical meeting taking place too instead of just a shared hail on he bridges. 40 minutes allows for some talking to be done, and Stark + Ziegler learning more about the Borg threat.

As I wrote in the OOC note of the thread, the result of the IC discussion in this thread, should be that the Cayuga sets a course towards the apertures in the heart of the Azure Nebula, and in wait for the Theurgy to reintegrate into one ship, Ziegler will start out trying to prevent the Borg invasion (together with the Klingon forces present there, who doesn't know the Cayuga's affiliation with the Theurgy lest mistakes are made in that regard.) Meanwhile the Sword and the Stallion should reintegrate under the command of Captain Wenn - since he has held his rank of Lt. Commander for a longer time.

Please bear in mind that the V2 and V3 Vectors heading to the Rendezvous does not mean that they are ignoring the Borg threat to the Federation. It is simply the last chance to reintegrate the ship, and therefore the decision should be that the Rendezvous is made. In no way or form has the Theurgy officers turned their back to the Borg threat just because it's only the Cayuga that will set a course for the apertures. Think of it like this: The Borg threat is still the highest priority, or at least it should be for many reasons. Ranging from cost of life in the Federation to Nicander saying the the abductees are already dead on the Versant. The Cayuga is the [ii]forerunner [/I] to go to the apertures, that's all.

The crucial quirk of this situation, is the haste in which the ships part in different directions after the three COs are finished talking, and they give the order to leave. This haste, is to prevent officers that you OOC want to end up on the Theurgy, but IC would rather be on the Cayuga. I can't stress the importance of this enough. If your characters are to end up on the titular ship of this story, now is the time. This goes for both the Cayuga officers and the Endeavour officers. I leave it to everyone to come up with viable explanations or situations that make your characters end up on the Theurgy. Sickbay is a viable option, since sickbay is destroyed on the Cayuga. It could be that officers on the Cayuga just happens to be on the Theurgy, perhaps still alseep, or whatever you come up with.

The secondary option, to have your character end up on the Cayuga instead, will make it difficult for a natural transfer to the Theurgy later on. It can be done, but that would be very circumstantial and a lot is still uncertain about the story progression in the end.

One possible aspect of the development is that the COs talking and making this decision not known until right before the Theurgy goes to warp, catching Cayuga officers on the Theurgy unswares, and preventing the Endeavour officers to transport to the Cayuga. Still, be creative!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3007

So, in this thread, @chXinya should post with Wenn Cinn contacting both the the Stallion and the Cayuga, and despite what Yukimura may think is most prudent in that regard in my post, of course there can be a physical meeting taking place too instead of just a shared hail on he bridges. 40 minutes allows for some talking to be done, and Stark + Ziegler learning more about the Borg threat.

I definitely think a physical meeting would be the more interesting to read/write.

Reply #3008
Sure thing, unless anyone has a strong aversion towards it, I suggest @chXinya summons and arrange for transports for Stark and Ziegler to the Sword, and since Ducote is the ranking officer from the Endeavour, he ought to attend as well.

I leave it to @Brutus to decide if Yukimura attends as well since he reports to her. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3009
I concur on the physical meeting. And I also agree that Ducote be in attendance as well.

Reply #3010
Probably a good idea to have a science officer there to explain the beam settings needed to close the hole. There’s multiple apertures.

Reply #3013
SITE RESTORED, POSTS LOST CAN BE FOUND BELOW

Hi there!

Ran into some problems with the site PHP upgrade, so I had to restore a backup. I manually saved all the posts done since the backup, though, so if they are missing, they can be found below.

Sorry for the inconvenience in reposting them!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

FIFE POST

[ Lt. Cross | Unknown ] @Auctor Lucan @Stegro88 @Multificionado

Cross could hear the thrumming strikes of something hitting the wall of the cell they currently occupied. The Vulcan pushed himself to his feet, holding the gown in one hand and using the other to support himself against the bulkhead as he staggered upright. Turning his head, he could see Mickayla as she repeatedly hammered her fist into the bulkhead. Cross took notice of the fact that the she-Klingon was completely naked as he struggled to get a hold of himself, straining to focus his mind as the Klingon's vocalized rage boomed in his ears. The Vulcan turned and rested his back against the wall as he watched the scene, his teeth grinding as he took long deep breaths as part of his battle for control over his own mind.

Movement caught the Vulcan's notice then, his eyed being drawn to the source. Some sort of apparatus moved on the ceiling, aiming itself at MacGregor's back as she continued her hateful tirade against their captor. Cross opened his mouth to call out a warning, but too late. The cannon fired, striking MacGregor in the back. The Vulcan bit back a curse as the Klingon woman sagged, slumping against the section of bulkhead that now stood bloodied from her futile assault. Mickayla slid to the floor, and the Vulcan's now keen hearing managed to pick out the words she whispered as silence fell over the cell.

"Royal was my race."

Cross watched, mesmerized, as the bare flesh of Mickayla's back rose and fell, proof of her continued survival. A sedative then. Cross found himself relieved that they hadn't outright killed MacGregor as they had the other crewman in the fluid-filled pods. Cross shrugged into the medical gown that he had retrieved from the cell's single bunk, securing it in place before stepping forward. Drake had draped another of the gowns over the still form of MacGregor, the thin material of the gown veiling much of her nakedness from view, though her bare shoulders and legs were still visible beyond the hem of the garment. Cross took more deep breaths as he drew closer to MacGregor, the greedy inhalations and forceful exhalations serving to take the edge off the rage that flowed through him. Cross spared only passing a glance for their captor, who appeared to be the same bulb-headed grey alien who had spoken to them before, though Cross couldn't be certain. Between the fact that his mind was still clouded by the onslaught of his new emotions, and the fact that these aliens all looked alike, it could have been a completely different creature for all he knew. Cross knelt down beside MacGregor's slumbering form and hesitantly reached a hand forward, resting it on Mickayla's shoulder. It was only once his skin made contact with hers that he realized his mistake.

The momentary contact caused a spike in the chaotic battle within his head, his anger spiking once more. Cross reeled backwards, loosing his footing and ending up lying on the floor scrambling for footing as a growl resounded deep within him like some sort of feral creature. Cross turned his attention to Drake, his eyes wide and his teeth bared as he stared at his now Human one-time subordinate. The Vulcan's eyes jumped from Drake to MacGregor, then to the window through which the grey alien who spoke to them stood peering in, then back to Drake as Cross scrambled backwards, his eyes holding a mixture of fear and hatred as he felt his back come into contact with the wall.

Focus on your breathing, Cross. Cross told himself amid the mental chaos, Breathe!

The Vulcan attempted to follow his own commands, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he forced the air in and out, concentrating on the sensation of the act as a focus for his mental struggle. He had to maintain control. If he lost himself, if he gave in to the rage that coursed through him, who knew what he would capable of. 

FIFE POST

[ Ensign Isel "Foxfire" Nix | Wolf-08 | Azure Nebula ]

Isel had seen the small craft approaching the Dauntless from the port side and wondered what the hell it was doing there. Then the craft, which appeared to be a runabout, had detonated in spectacular fashion, the blast causing a stir in both the Dauntless and the nebula around her. The Dauntless' impulse engines flickered, their power appearing to be momentarily disrupted by the runabout's suicide run. Isel absently wondered if there had been anyone aboard the runabout, though that hardly mattered in here and now. If there had been a pilot, they were nothing more than space dust now.

Foxfire's thoughts were interrupted when she heard Chance's transmission and glanced out of her cockpit, seeing Chance's fighting off her starboard wing. The Vulpinian let out a long breath when she saw that Chance was still alive and in one piece, though there was no guarantee of that remaining the case as they still had the Dauntless to contend with.

"Roger that, Chance. Follow my lead." Isel replied over the comms, giving her Human lover a thumbs-up before turning back to her controls and bringing her fighter about so that they'd be attacking from the ventral aspect of the starboard side. "Let's hit this bitch hard and fast and get the fuck outta here! Use Hell-Hounds set impact detonation." Isel called to the fighter off her wing as she readied herself for the attack run. "Attack pattern Delta-4, Chance. Drive those torps home quick while they're still recovering. Target is the starboard nacelle." Isel drew in a deep breath before calling the final command. "Execute!"As she growled the final word, she pushed her fighter up to speed for the attack run, arming her Hell-Hound hardpoints. The Vulpinian's brows knit together in concentration as she targeted the starboard nacelle while at the same time attempted to maneuver and avoid the fire still coming from the Dauntless as it struggled to recover from the runabout's attack. Even so, the diminutive pilot couldn't resist the urge to add another quip for the woman in the other cockpit. "And for fuck's sake, lover, don't be stingy with the torpedoes!" Isel added cheekily.

"When am I ever stingy with you, you vixen." Chance responded. The Vulpinian grinned as she imagined Donna rolling her eyes in her own cockpit.

A moment later the fighter let out a small beep, confirming the targeting lock. "Target locked! Firing Hell-Hounds!" Isel reported, punching in the command even as she spoke. Isel watched the twin cluster bombs streak off, making a beeline for the Dauntless' nacelle. A moment later another pair of torpedoes raced forward from off to Isel's right as Donna let loose with her own payload.

"Bombs away, let's... Fuck! Incoming!"

The Dauntless was wounded, but she was hardly crippled, and once their torpedoes were away the two fighters were quickly forced to take evasive action as the Dauntless fought back with her ventral phaser array. The first shot of the Dauntless' phasers streaked past, coming dangerously close to Isel's port wing, the Vulpinian just barely having gotten out of the way by putting herself into a corkscrew maneuver. As it was, her shields still took a light glancing hit from the beam, leaving them once again diminished. Luckily for Foxfire, someone aboard the Dauntless had been paying attention and had realized their plight, and the ventral phasers quickly redirected their fire to intercepting the incoming torpedoes that threatened their warp nacelle.

The Dauntless' second volley managed to knock off one of Isel's torpedoes, the third taking one of Donna's as well, though they could hardly hope to destroy them all. The remaining pair of torpedoes found their mark, detonating as they struck the Starboard nacelle and sending their payload of smaller ordnance to spread damage across the body of the nacelle. The numerous explosions left a series of deep scores in the outer casing of the warp nacelle, the power faltering as a result of the massive damage inflicted by the multiple strikes. What was left of the Dauntless' starboard nacelle finally flickered and died as the two Gryphons streaked away from the Akira-Class starship.

"Starboard nacelle is down. That'll stop them going to warp anytime soon, though they can still pursue at impulse." Isel said over the comms as she put her fighter through it's paces, flying through a series of evasive maneuvers as the Dauntless turned her ventral phasers back on the two offending fighter craft. A quick glance at her sensors told her they were far from being in the free and clear, however. "Shit, the Dauntless is coming about to a pursuit coarse, and I'm picking up weapons signatures. Looks like the Dauntless hasn't given up just yet." Isel keyed open a channel to the other two pilots in the area.

"Meerkat, Scylla, this is Foxfire. The Dauntless is still pursuing the Theurgy at impulse." Foxfire reported, "If you ladies would care to have a go at knocking out their impulse capabilities, Chance and I will try to use our ECMs to keep some of their torpedoes away from the Theurgy as it withdraws." Isel grunted as she sent her Gryphon into a hard turn, rolling herself laterally to just narrowly avoid another lance of phaser fire from the Dauntless. "And watch yourselves. They're plenty pissed at this point!" Isel spared a quick glance at sensors to make sure Chance was still in one piece, having lost sight of the woman during her mad evasive actions. "Chance, we'll try and disengage without getting our asses blown off. Arm your ECM. We may need to try and help screen the Theurgy from some of those torpedoes." 

TRIAGE POST

[ Ens. Krystal "Meony" Tancredi | Public Baths | Deck 6 | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]
The initial shock of finding the Romulan she'd been days in the search for suddenly being right there before wore off after a moment and the girl blinked, shaking her head a little while she continued to thread water right where she was. Rommie Romulan, that was the name she applied to him due to the embarrassing fact that until now, she still didn't know his name. I mean, just how many Romulans were there on board the ship? She could've tried looking up a name list, but nooooo...Meony was much too busy getting assimilated into a new crew, learn the agenda of the ship, get the snot beaten out of her, risk rupturing the protective coil in her brain and spend some quality time with Jimmy.

"Yeah, Ah guess..." said Meony, as she swam to the side and pulled herself out of the water, settling on the edge and leaving her bare legs dangling in the water. Once comfortable, she looked over at the Romulan, tucking a lock of hair behind her ears, "...how'z about yerself? Ah been lookin' fer ya better part o' th' last few days."

She studied him, wondering if he showed symptoms of Virus 117 or if the innoculation worked like a charm. It ought to. Dr. Lynn would never mess up, ever, and since Romulan physiology was almost virtually identical to Vulcans, very little modifications were needed to immunize the newcomers. Ah crap, he knew her name, and had her at a decided disadvantage. "Ah'm sorry, but what's yer name agin?" She blushed a little as she asked this, and gave the man an apologetic smile. 

ABSINTHE POST

[ Ens. Ryuan Sel | Sel's Quarters | Deck 5 | USS Theurgy]  Attn: @Brutus 
[Show/Hide]

Sel had to pull herself back. She had to move back away from her man. "Okay, let's get cleaned up first," she said with a smile as she quickly gave him another kiss. "Then I'm going to go to the sickbay. I'll let you know when I'm done and you can meet me back here, 'kay? Then we can finish where we left off."

---
Two Hours Later
---

The red candle flickered as Sel tapped the back of her head against the panel of the dresser it sat on. In her hand hung a data PADD and on it was the test she had hesitated on. She'd been back from sickbay for almost twenty minutes. They'd run a complete battery of tests on her. The fetus inside her was fine, healthy and growing quite nicely. Though not pure Bajoran, her body was handling it quite nicely. She'd been given an injection to aid with the process, just to keep her immune system from reacting to her child, and then came the decision. The genetic profile of the baby. Normally people asked for it just to find out details like gender and things like that, but for Sel it was far bigger as she knew it would confirm who the father was.

She didn't know why she had agreed to it, she didn't know why she had read the results when the PADD was handed to her. But now, in her quarters once more, she felt as if her world was on the verge of coming crashing down. She wanted to run and hide, but there was nowhere to hide. Nowhere she could go that she could escape the problem. It was now inescapable.

Some part of her wanted to go back and tell them to remove the thing from her. She didn't want it anymore. She didn't want it growing inside her. She wanted it to be...

She fought back tears and looked at the genetics report again.

She couldn't summon Sarresh back now. She couldn't face him. She couldn't look him in the eye and tell him that the life now growing inside her was...

She threw the PADD with her not inconsiderable strength at the wall and watched as the screen broke and the internal workings shorted out. Not that it would do any good, the evidence was in her file and in her body. Her sin now made flesh and she had never really thought of it in that way. It wasn't fair. 

ABSINTHE POST

[ Ens. Ryuan Sel | Public Baths | Vector 1 | Deck 12 | USS Theurgy ] attn: @Brutus
[Show/Hide]

The world moved around them and Sel didn't care. She ignored as a few people left, stragglers who were there alone departed. She caught what looked like a J'Naii sneaking away and was mildly disappointed she didn't get a better look at whatever was in between that one's legs, but her primary focus was on Sarresh, was on his skin touching hers.

And yet she could feel a pang of a fear building inside her, growing as the new life within her body continued to grow. She had given herself completely to it. She had decided that she would carry their child and she would birth it when the time came, yet there was still the unspeakable fear that her life would be cut short, that at any time it would be over and when that happened it would not just be her who was cut down, it would be her child as well.

"I know," she breathed, her voice trembling ever so slightly. "I just..." She let out a breath and buried her face into his chest, holding onto him a little too tightly. "I just can't help but be a little... scared." She wouldn't have admitted fear to anyone else and the word was spoken at barely above a whisper. It was humiliating that of all things, this scared her. But she couldn't escape it. "Why did it have to be here? Why did I have to meet you here, why not somewhere else? Somewhere safe..." 

ABSINTHE POST

[ Lahksis Saugn "Nicotiana" | Entering the Auxiliary Reactor  | The Versant]
[Show/Hide]

She was bleeding. At some point between the moment, she had engaged the scion and the moment it had fallen it had hit her and torn her flesh open. An arm, her left one, hung uselessly at her side and dripped the thick viscous fluid of her internal structure onto the floor. She held onto the rifle with her only useful hand and continued to fire. She had to keep the path clear, she had to ensure that Hi'Jak could do his job and that it would not all be in vain. Her life had but one purpose at that moment, she had to protect him and ensure that he got the box. Nothing else mattered.

"DOORS SEALED."

The voice cut through the fray and for a moment she did not know where it had come from. She did not immediately know it and she was too busy. Though the beast was dead, the vermin remained and her rifle no longer permitted her to kill. She had to stun them. When they got close she swung it like a great club, when she could she shot. Bolts of fire shot past her. Though some would strike her, for some reason her body did not react to them. She felt them, burning at her flesh, but the pain meant nothing. All that mattered was keeping the walkway clear. She would do that.

When a bolt struck her knee and she was forced to drop down she only continued her work. Her head was spinning and she was aware of the puddle beneath her, she could feel her skin hardening and yet she pushed against it. She held herself as best as she could. She had to hold her ground. She had to protect her master. 

ABSINTHE POST

[ Ens. Ryuan Sel | Vivian's Quarters | Deck 15 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @The Ostrich 
[Show/Hide]

Even though Sel's brain was still swimming in alcohol she was able to focus enough to lick at the spots where it seemed Vivian made the most noise when she licked. She was by far no expert at this and indeed was kind of sloppy, her face quickly getting covered in a mix of saliva and the other woman's juices, but she was none the less eager to please. She felt oddly satisfied, giving someone else pleasure. As if that was enough, she was useful at that. She'd restricted herself to only Sarresh for so long now that with him gone she had not really given anyone pleasure in so long it had gnawed at her mind. She had been lost in a depressed, frustrated haze.

And she pushed her tongue deeper, probing, pushing, licking. She wanted to taste more and more. She pushed her tongue into the other woman's hole and moved it around the edge, then back up to kiss and lick at her clit. She pressed herself in, rubbing the ridges of her nose against Vivia's clit slowly, inhaling the scent of her oh so wet sex. It was so different from licking a man, where they were rigid and seemed to fill her mouth, it was as if she had to reach out with her tongue so much more to sample the taste of a woman. 

Reply #3014
UNFORTUNATELY, VERIDIAN COULD NOT CONTINUE WRITING WITH US

After some sporadic posting, our member Veridian could not keep up with the sim, his RL likely taking him away from us. He wrote Vanya, the CSO on the Cayuga:

Lt. Vanya                       Chief Science Officer (NPC)

-Former  Writer:
Veridian

This means Vanya is available for inheritance by another writer, new or old. If anyone is interested in writing the CSO on the Cayuga (who has to end up on the Theurgy in Reunion), please PM me for more information. I will personally NPC Vanya to solve any unfinished threads she was in, so no worries there for those who have been waiting on replies. :)

Oh, about inheritance, please consider how you, as a new writer of an old character, have a creative license to change the way s/he is played. We want you to make the character your own, change things as you see fit, and update details on the character page to your heart's content. They merely have to remain the same person in the broader sense, i.e. in terms of name, race, position, rank and images.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3015
PLEASE COME SEE THE OSTRICH'S NEW CHARACTER: JHOZA!

Hi there everyone! Today, it has been 3 months since @The Ostrich joined us, and he is now eligible to introduce a character of his own. And here she is, after a butterfly fluttered its wings, Jhoza, callsign Blizzard has come to take Junkrat's place in the Black Wolves squadron. :)

Lt. JG Jhozahosh sh'Avhennes    Wolf-16 [Blizzard] (V01)

- Writer:
The Ostrich

The past hour, while at work, I have been editing old posts in Episode 04 and 05 to make this change, where the human NPC named Junkrat never existed in the story, but Jhoza has been with us the whole time instead. I could not replace the callsign alone, since Junkrat was refered to as a man. So! It was actually Jhoza who flew with Wraith in Fox Hunt and later in Knife's Edge, where she reappeared after having talked with Meerkat and Scylla about defecting to the Theurgy, just like Wraith, Chance and Foxfire had just done. In @The Ostrich 's first post with her, Blizzard will be preforming a combat landing in the Helmet's shuttle bay. Happy to have her aboard! :)

Here are those that graduated the same year as her from Starfleet Academy.

As always with the Butterfly Effect changes, they pass largely unnoticed by In-Character, with only some cursory, unvoiced confusion, since when the characters think about it, Blizzard has been there all the time.

Like, who's Junkrat anyway? Odd, her callsign is Blizzard. Everyone knows this, and she most certainty isn't a human man. Whatever was I thinking about? ;)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3016
The Butterfly Effect also known as the 'I've been on a three day bender and now I have no idea what's going on in my life' hangover...or is that just me?

To @The Ostrich love the character and nice to have a face for my new wing woman, I will do my best not to make a "There's something different about you but I can't quite put my finger on it." comments with Wraith the next time they see each other.  :p

Reply #3018
SITE UPDATE WORK

Greetings Theurgists!

Just letting you all know that I'm working on the PHP update of the site, but posts are coming too, most done tonight Swedish time. I ran into some problems with the database but I've gotten the solution from the programmers at Elkarte.

Hope this message finds you all well out there! :)

EDIT: Ended up working on the site some more tonight. Update yet finished but progress made.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3019
MASSIVE UPDATE TO F'RELL'S BIO!
The long overdue update to F'Rell's bio is up. After I left ages ago, another person took over my beloved F'Rell and added quite a bit to her. With all that was added and with the improvements to my own writing style, the bio felt more than a little out of date. This update more than doubles the length of what was there and includes so much more information.

Check out the new update here

Reply #3020
Hi there, guys! My home Internet situation has become a little more unreliable this week so I'm not going to be able to get any posts up until next week, likely. December may hold some surprises as well as we're going to be moving in January so I'll keep y'all posted as necessary.

Reply #3021
Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that I will be going on Holiday between 12/12/2018 and 21/12/2018. Specific dates unknown but that's the window. Internet Connectivity will be severely limited and probably only in the evenings so I will attempt to respond to posts at that time. But there might be a delay.

Test

Simple Audio Video Embedder