Skip to main content
Topic: Day 6 [0915] Rev Your Engines (Read 2147 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 6 [0915] Rev Your Engines

[A JP with @Pierce ]
[PO1 Scruffy LeBlanc and Lt. JG Tessa May Lance | Fighter Bay | Deck 16 | Vector 2 | USS Theurgy]

Once again, Scruffy LeBlanc found himself half-buried in an auxiliary craft.  This time, however, he was working on something a bit larger.  He also had a bit more of a personal investment in this project.  Reconstruction on Tessa Lance’s fighter was going well: the superstructure was rebuilt and most of the components had been assembled easily enough.  Now was the time for actually putting the parts in place and making sure it was connected right.  The perfect job for a systems engineer.
He was also grateful for the assistance of the craft’s pilot. Tessa and he had grown a lot closer since he was first asked to help her rebuild after the battle for Q’onos. There was just something about her personality that helped lift him up lately, an upbeat energy that had been missing from his life since Spearhead and the events that followed.  Not that she wasn’t easy on the eyes as well, but he appreciated that she wasn’t afraid to get her hands dirty.  Her assistance had been invaluable for maintaining a decent pace for the repairs, given how far resources were stretched for repairs ship-wide.
At the moment, he was bent at the waist, his legs lying across the dorsal surface between the engines and cockpit, his torso twisted into a rather compromising position in the limited space available within.  While Tessa was working on the installation of the cockpit controls (the chair was going to be a late-stage installation once they worked out the details), Scruffy was making sure the power conduits were ready, finishing connections and running regular diagnostics so they didn’t overload anything, especially for the lines they hadn’t replaced.  The engines and wings still needed a lot of work, but he knew a working cockpit would simplify the testing stages.

Tessa was thankful that Scruffy had been the one able to lend a hand on her “little ship.” Thankfully too, they had the downtime to work on it and, with both her and the engineer back in duty-ready status, things seemed to be working out rather well. She could feel a kindred spirit in his heart that he'd been at the epicenter of some sort of loss or depression related to their mission. Something she could most certainly relate to. But something that she'd recently realized at Aldea, friends could help heal all wounds. Well...that and a Vulcan mind meld to rearrange the emotional pallet.
The mechanisms were certainly in bad shape from her crash landing in the fighter bay. The structure itself was for the most part in good shape, albeit with some physical damage on it. The interior controls however were in bad shape. Between the blood from her face still spattered on some of the old burned out circuits and controls, and the fire damage, she and Scruffy had their work cut out for them. Progress was being made though. She worked the wrench, loosening the bolts on a navigation plate, as well as the heads up display. The new units lay beside her as she worked to remove the junked out husks and recycle it into the replicator system.
Lance heard a slight grunt from her comrade in the other portion of the cockpit area. She stole a glance at the man bent over in an odd arrangement. Her thoughts drifted as she scanned his form, working tirelessly between the engine and cockpit connection panels, tools strewn about all around them. She smiled as she admired him, and the position he now laid in. The friendship that she and Kate had with the man, and the fact that they were spending a lot of time together, it meant a lot for him to personally be there for her. She stood up as far as she could in the small vessel allowing her head to bend down as she approached him, hair wildly strewn about as she leaned over in wonder. "So...whatcha working on?"

Scruffy looked under his shoulder to gaze up at the pilot standing over him.  "Making sure the lines are good so neither of us fry in a surge when you start reconnecting your console." He gave her a smirk, "can't have that pretty face of yours end up back in sickbay already."

A case of the giggles hit Tessa as she snorted too in part due to his statement about her face and ending up back in sickbay. She leaned in towards him, smirk still showing. Her hand brushed the hair from his face while he worked. "Well, if that's not going to happen, you've gotta be able to see clearly." Her fingers graced his face too. "You know, we make a pretty good team in here." She stood back twirling her finger in her hair as she grabbed a tool and jabbed his shoulder. "This is fun..." She said in a whisper as she smiled once more twirling back to her console. She bent down giving him a nice view of her posterior. Not her intention as she was clearly working, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. "How far are we?" She chirped beneath the console.

Because of his compromised position, he couldn't do a thing about her jabbing him in the shoulder, however playfully.  "You're right.  We are pretty good together."  It was only fair the view she now graced him with, given the similar view she got before she walked over to him.  "We've definitely made a lot of progress, but we're nowhere near done." He waited a moment for the humor in his voice to sink in.  "The repairs are going well, too."

Re: Day 6 [0915] Rev Your Engines

Reply #1
[PO1 Scruffy LeBlanc and Lt. JG Tessa May Lance | Fighter Bay | Deck 16 | Vector 2 | USS Theurgy] @Pierce

She laughed at him again as the thought struck her funny. "We are good together aren't we?" She winked with a knowing glance before hitting the controls again. "Glad to hear the repairs are going well. This thing was a heap before we got in here. Just glad you're able to spare the time to get her back up and running!" Tessa leaned back under the cockpit control board. She lay on her back bolting the new one in place. "Let me know when I can kick the power on the dash here. It's a nice little upgrade too." Lance looked on in admiration.

"Repairs are going on all over the ship.  But anything that prepares us for another conflict is getting priority, what with not knowing what the coming days may hold."  Scruffy checked a couple more lines as he talked.  "Glad you like the new components.  Nothing but the best, of course.  The lines look good.  You should be able to check each panel individually, but don't boot up the whole dashboard, just yet."  Scruffy looked around himself as he hung in the vertical crawlspace.  "Now, how do I get out of here?  Try to crawl through, or push myself back out," he muttered under his breath.

Tessa tapped a few buttons activating only the necessary systems required at present. Or at least the ones Scruffy told her were okay to put back online. She could hear the man in his unfortunate positioning stuck in place. Stifling a laugh, the slender blonde crawled over towards him to see what his predicament looked like up close. A smirk ran across her face as she leaned forward against the intersection of engine to cockpit. "Need some help sailor?" Grabbing his legs, she pulled him closer to her area in efforts to help him but inadvertently got a little too close to a rather sensitive region which she immediately pulled her hands back, pulling them over her face. "Uh...I didn't mean that...at least right now..." She grabbed his lower legs and pulled, causing her to fall down in the process nearly pulling him on top of her. Tessa laughed with a goofy snort. "Well, unexpected but funny!" She threw her hands into the air and pushed her hands on her knees to get her balance and stand before offering Scruffy a hand as well.

Reply #2
[PO1 Scruffy LeBlanc and Lt. JG Tessa May Lance | Fighter Bay | Deck 16 | Vector 2 | USS Theurgy] @Pierce

Scruffy gazed up through the conduits at Tessa as she leaned over him, smirking at her sarcasm.  "Yeah, why not."  He braced himself by getting a good grip on the pipe in front of him and prepared to push, when he felt her hands slip around his thighs to get a grip, finally gaining purchase rather high up.  He nearly pulled himself into an even tighter mess on reflex, which would have ended with him even more stuck, but kept his reaction to a general tensing when she immediately let go and apologized.  He took a deep breath when she grabbed his calves and pushed against the bar below him as she pulled him back.  He slipped easily enough back out, though his arms getting caught slowed him down so he didn't end up lying across her in an even more compromising position.  Rolling himself over, he took her offered hand and stood.  "Yeah, that certainly could have been worse."

She was surprised that Scruffy was such a decent sport about her shenanigans but was pleased he was as good a guy as he was to her and Kate. Which got her to wonder about Kate. "So what's the deal between you and Kate?" She smirked, nudging him with her elbow into his ribs. "I see the way you two look at each other. I think I know what's going on but can't be certain." She used a deeper and quieter tone, "Not that I can blame either of you."
"So did Kate tell you about our mischief on the holodeck the first time in more detail? It was fun, and kinda hot at the same time. Certainly a situation we never would have designed with the malfunction but I think you'd have liked it."
The console nearby was humming with life as the onboard computer was now operational and running power diagnostics. She peered over it to be certain all was good before returning to her personal inquiries with Scruffy.

Scruffy was already flushed from the exertions of the moment, but a bit more of a blush definitely crept up his neck when Tessa started questioning him about Kate.  "Well, like I said back in Sickbay, we've definitely gotten close.  And I'm sure you saw more than enough to get some ideas yesterday.  We care about each other and support each other, but we're all just trying to figure out where our lives are going at the moment.  I'm not one to kiss and tell," he finished, unintentionally implying even more than just a casual turn of phrase.  He pulled out his PADD when the console started to come to life observing the readouts from the power grid.  "I can only imagine what kind of trouble the holodeck put you through last time, though I'm very glad you both pulled through, and that we all made it out without major injuries this time.  But yeah, there's something thrilling about not knowing what is coming next, to be sure."

Tessa's thoughts revolved around their recent escapade. She truly enjoyed the scenario despite the holodeck going off the rails again. "Well thankfully, you were there to save the damsels in distress." She chuckled as she gave him a soft slug in the shoulder. Her PADD pulled out again, she scanned the interface at the cockpit as Scruffy managed his PADD which managed the console. "Looks like she's beginning to purr...must be those engineers' hands you've got. You sure know how to get a lady going." She winked and returned back to the console. "So, what else do we need to get done on this thing?"

Reply #3

"Glad to be your white knight, though I know you're quite capable in your own right." He smirked as she slugged his shoulder.  "Oh yes, these hands are quite experienced at the finer details."  He walked up close behind her as she scanned the cockpit controls.  "Now that we've got the system interface installed, the next step should probably be installing the weapon hardpoints along the wings," he said over her shoulder, eyes scanning over the console displays.

She could feel his breath on her neck as he peered over her to the console display. She closed her eyes, taking it in as she shivered and snapped back to attention. "Aye aye, sir!" Tessa said in a borderline sarcastic tone as she saluted him and hopped out to get a fix on the weapon mounts. Scanning around she found what she thought it looked like from memory. After-all, she spent most of her time flying and not actually paying attention to what it actually looked like. "This it chief?," she said pointing at the mount with the turrets on them.

He was surprised by how quickly she had moved to get out of the cockpit.  Maybe he had overdone it a little.  He leaned out to see what she was looking at.  "Yeah, that'll do.  We aren't installing the weapons themselves, though.  We need to make sure the hardware to support them is reliable, first," he said as he climbed out of the cockpit and dropped to the deck.

Her hands glided along the weapons. Decidedly she upped the ante on the innuendo currently going between them. Picking up the harness for the weapons mounts, she lifted it up partially. She inspected the parts which appeared to be strong in nature but she wasn't sure quite yet. "Hey, Scruffy! I've got something I want you to run your hands over... I need an expert opinion on how good this looks!" She yelled holding the rest of the harness just below her breast line, cleavage lying atop of the mount.

Scruffy turned toward Tessa as she asked his opinion, freezing for a moment, his gaze probably on the weapon emplacement.  He looked her dead in the eye as he smirked, walking toward her.  "It looks well manufactured.  I'm fairly confident it can get the job done."

The look on Scruffy's face wasn't lost on her as she figured her innuendo was taken at face value. "I think it's well enough manufactured. Let's see if this part fits the ship." Lifting her hands up more, she felt her arms shaking as she put some of it on a gravity stabilizer to lighten the load. "Holy smokes is this thing heavy!" She said excitedly. "Looked like a fit. Anything else we need at the moment?"

Seeing her arms shaking, Scruffy reached around her to help stabilize the emplacement and guide it into place.  "Anytime you need a hand, feel free to ask, Tessa," he said softly before stepping aside.  Sliding the mount into place, his nimble fingers reached in to make some final connections.  "We've covered a lot of ground, today.  Maybe some final checks in the cockpit before we just have to wait for more components to finish manufacturing."

She looked over at him warmly. "I will definitely take you up on that Scruffy. Thanks again. I thought my arms were going to give out." Tessa chuckled before she stood back to watch him adjust the equipment and make the connections solid. Admiring the view of both her ship and the man working on it, she pulled her greasy hand to her chin and began stroking it not realizing she'd just placed a dark grease beard on her chin. Her eyes too focused on the two in front of her and her thoughts of their recent escapades in the holodeck. "I think you're right. We've covered a lot of ground today. Might be time to take a break until more of the ship is ready to assemble.”

Reply #4

He looked up when he was done, and saw the grease marks across Tessa's chin.  He suppressed a laugh but couldn't keep a broad grin from his face.  Pulling a cloth from his belt, he walked up to her and said, "just a moment, you've got a bit of something on your face," delicately taking the end of her chin between two fingers and leaning in close as he wiped it down, eyes only occasionally flicking up to hers at their proximity.  When he was done, he let her chin go, took half a step back, and said, "care to join me in the cockpit for a final systems test for today?"

The surprise in her eyes when he came up to her and went very very close to wipe her face left her confused until she looked at her hands and realized that she'd just had a beard of grease on her face that clearly didn't belong. "Oops haha". She looked into his eyes and was shaken loose as Scruffy asked her to join him in the cockpit for a final test. "Actually, that sounds great. Will be nice to hear the old kitten purring again." She said touching the wing of the Valkyrie, clearly aware of what it sounded like in both ways. Tessa climbed up the ladder into the small combat vessel and peered around. It was beginning to look like it did before only with some slight modifications.

Without the chair, there was plenty of space in the cockpit for the two of them.  He let Tessa stand in front of the navigation console as he climbed in behind her.  "Unfortunately we're still working on getting the thrust systems reassembled, but you'll get to hear her heartbeat, at least."  He turned to one of the Operations panels on the side of the cockpit and pulled up a real-time energy diagram of the ship. "Go ahead and start warming up the core, we'll see if we can't get some charge building while we check the connections we've made.  Shouldn't take more than a few minutes for the system to run diagnostics with a simulated power-draw."

She waltzed over to the panel and punched up the display. The engine sounds hummed to life as she activated the system's core. The display showed all the online systems functioning in normal levels thankfully. "All looks good here." It also showed all the other systems that were offline due to a variety of reasons from missing parts or just not plugged in yet. "Well, she's alive. Thanks to you." Leaning over, Tessa kissed Scruffy's cheek and tussled his hair before returning to the display.

Scruffy blushed when Tessa kissed his cheek and played with his hair.  Seeing her turned toward the display, he came up wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.  "She brought you back alive.  Only fair I return the favor to show my gratitude."

Turning, she whispered closer to him. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you might like me." She giggled and winked as she enjoyed the back hug before she leaned on the controls, looking at the diagnostic but not unaware of her positioning either. "She is a good ship. Had she not been built so well, I surely would have died."

Reply #5

He smirked at her tease, but because of how he was holding her, when she leaned over the controls she pressed against him.  Seemingly unaware of her positioning, he tried to keep his composure.  "You're both built pretty well, from where I'm standing.  And I'm getting to know you both pretty well, at that."

She her head swiftly, turning as she finally realized where her posterior was positioned in proximity to Scruffy's waistline. A small giggle escaped her lips as she spoke next. "From where I'm standing, you're getting a good cop and feel of my rump too." She winked and let the moment linger a while longer before she stood back up completely. "So, what's next Scruffy? Anything else we need to take care of?" Still smirking she realized she meant the ship, but then again she wasn't opposed to what he said either as she looked him up and down. "...With the ship I mean." A quick smile and laugh before she let the moment of somewhat awkward silence pass.

"I AM starting to get familiar with it," he said as she commented on her previous positioning.  He faltered for a moment as she looked him up and down, adjusting his stance, trying not to take the bait of her tease before she completed her statement.  "Yeah, let's run the simulation," he said, reaching past her to touch the console.  The ship pulsed with a thrum as the computer simulated the higher power-draw of the systems yet to be installed.  His eyes scanned over Tessa before landing on the screen over her shoulder.  "It all looks good to me.  I think that's about all the work we'll be able to get done, today."

Tessa watched as he didn't take the bait any and had instead leaned toward the computer system controls to activate the test. Immediately a pouty face presented itself with slight sarcasm striking her tone. "Awww Scruffy...You touched that oh so delicately. My girl here is practically purring with life." Leaning in, she lifted her palm and placed it on his chest and winked. "You know what they say about all work and no play?" She curled her lip as she smirked back at him as she started to twirl around him.

Scruffy's eyes locked on Tessa's as she placed her hand on his chest.  "Well, the... um... simulation is supposed to put her through her paces," he stammered as she slid around him, turning with her until his back was against the console.  Even without the seat installed, they were kept in rather close proximity in the cockpit.

She peered into his eyes, looking at the bright blue eyes before her. "You know, I never got to properly thank you for last night… or for fixing my girl here for that matter." She leaned forward in the quaint confines they found themselves in. Gripping his shoulder, she pulled him closely and planted her lips on his. Speaking softly towards him, she grinned. "As good as I remember." Her chest felt the heavy beating of her emotional state as she shared her pink lips with him. "Thank you..." Tessa said as she pulled back slowly from him, getting the full reaction on his face as her hand still stayed planted on his torso.

Reply #6

Tessa's green-gold eyes held Scruffy like he was caught in headlights as she leaned in toward him.  He let out a slight gasp as she pulled him into a kiss, but he couldn't help responding in kind, his hands grabbing her waist and pulling her tight against him.  When she pulled back, he opened his lidded eyes and gave her an uncertain, but flushed, smirk.  "You're very welcome," he returned, giving her a bit of a squeeze.

The feeling of his hands on her hips triggered a feeling of...happiness as she took in the emotions of the moment. She felt his strong engineer primed hands that held her tightly. She peered again in his eyes before stepping backward. Stumbling slightly, she landed partially back on him. "Well, it looks like you have magic hands," Tessa glanced at him, "In both of the ol' girls here." She winked.

When Tessa stepped back, he lifted his hands from her hips, but hadn't moved far when she stumbled falling back into him.  His arms wrapped around her, his hands landing at her shoulders and the small of her back.  Gazing down at her, the hand at her shoulder gave it a reassuring rub.  "Versatile hands are a talent of mine," he replied with a smirk.

Scruffy's grip, didn't surprise Tessa as she rested in his reassuring arms. The embrace of him rubbing her shoulder made her close her eyes. "Don't...stop... that feels sooooo good." She said as the feeling of comfort hit her still recovering body. Despite the trauma earlier in the week, she still had some aches that she neglected to get taken care of. Tessa released her head to sitting on his chest as his hand was still placed on her shoulder. Just then she got an idea and it caused her to jump a little. "Ooh, we should get another time on the holodeck and explore the old west. Or, steampunk, or... I don't know. Just haven't done one of those." Her arms flew up as her mind raced with the short comment. The little random bursts from her mouth and borderline ADHD mind she felt must be amusing to some.

Scruffy's hand rubbed with greater intention as she relaxed into his chest, his other hand rubbing up and down her spine as it found other areas of tension.  When Tessa suddenly jumped Scruffy managed to jerk his head out of the way, but as she spouted off ideas for future adventures, he couldn't help but give her a warm, amused, smile.  "That would indeed be fun.  I enjoy seeing what can be done with materials of past eras, using techniques developed far after.  Not to mention I'm sure you and Kate would look great in leather," he said with a wink, his lower hand sliding over her hip.

Tessa felt his hand land on her hip after she jumped. Then the mention of a leather outfit caused her to smile. She looked at him briefly again. "Oh I bet you do flyboy. When you see what we look like, you'll be the one yelling holy smokes." Winking she shoved her hip into his hand again and then leaned back. "Thanks for the backrub. Might have to add more to that later." Lance said cheekily. "I'd love to see what Kate looks like in that type of outfit too! She'd be stunning!" Excitement spewed from her lips as she imagined the look of her friend.

Reply #7

Scruffy let his hand continue exploring the curve of her hip as she pushed it against him encouragingly.  "Indeed she would, though my current company is quite nice, too."  His other continued to squeeze her neck and shoulders in a massaging grip.  "We've got plenty of time for more now, if you'd like, while the test is running.  Work out some of that tension."

She leaned her forehead back into his shoulder allowing his hands to do the work she so desperately wanted for him to do, and needed for him to do. Her neck felt the tension rushing away from her as the pain the base of her skull seemed to melt. Her hip was enjoying the feeling of his strong, mechanic hands on her, gripping tightly. "You're not so bad yourself sir." Her groans told a million words and feelings she had as she leaned into Scruffy. Softly she looked up, relaxed eyes working to see him, "What did you have in mind?"

He enjoyed the feeling of her body relaxing against his and he held her close as she groaned under his ministrations.  "Well, there's enough room to stretch out in the access passage behind the cockpit, so I can put both hands to work without fear of you falling down," he said softly with a bit of a smirk.  "The space will be a bit close, but we should be able to find a comfortable position."

She placed her hand into his and guided him to the suggested area to allow him to work his magic. "You don't say," she spoke slowly continuing to drag him along the short distance, not that she had to try very hard. Finding the perfect spot, she kneeled, and pulled her shirt over her head as she ripped the clothing off her chest and back before she lay down. Her breasts dropped and touched the cold metal deck. She shivered and pulled her shirt closer to lie on. "Deck plates are a little chilly. wooo" Tessa said as she shivered, bare backed to the coming Scruffy. She wiggled her bottom and nestled in to the comforts of her shirt before laying her head down to relax.

Scruffy followed along with a smirk as she dragged him into the access shaft, though his eyes widened as she casually pulled her shirt off and lay down against the deck.  He watched as she wiggled and settled, but quickly collected himself and pulled off his jacket, rolling it up.  Kneeling down and straddling her legs, he slid her his coat to rest on as well so she could use both that and her shirt for proper posture without squishing too hard against the deckplate.  Rubbing his hands together briefly, he leaned forward, his hands coming to the joint of her neck and shoulders, and began working the tight knots she had built up there during their work.

Her head laid on the deckplates and various fabrics as she relaxed. Her bare back feeling the hands of her friend easing the tension and knots she'd likely suffered in recent weeks. The pressure on her neck area from his hands felt good as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. While relaxed, she also felt the ADHD leave her as she was able to quiet her mind and focus in on what was currently transpiring. She felt his legs and hips resting gently on her posterior cushions as it were. The pressure there was slowly building in her hips the more she thought about it.

Reply #8

Slowly, Scruffy let their surroundings drop away as he focused on the task at hand and the beauty under his hands.  His thumbs pressed firmly into the back of her neck as he worked out the knots against the base of her skull, his fingers gliding along her neck and the edges of her face as he did.  As the thrum of the ship vibrated up through the deck-plate, he sat up, more of his weight settling in his hips and on her legs as he worked his way down her back, paying particular attention to her shoulder-blades.  His technique was varied, using his nails to tease the surface and following up with using his knuckles to dig into deeper knots.

The feeling of her shoulder blades being rubbed caused her arms to go limp as she enjoyed the touch of her pressure points. She too felt the vibration of the ship run through her by proxy into Scruffy. She felt him digging his finger nails into her back as he pressed the soft skin on her back and began to moan with grunts of relief. She could also feel another pressure on her bottom coming from the man giving her the massage, his weight more heavily sitting on her legs and part of her plump posterior. Tessa knew, she was right where she needed to be for the moment. The thought of wonder struck the back of her mind on what Kate would say right now, or rather, do.

Scruffy's hands eventually drifted back up to her shoulders, away from her neck.  He started to work the tissues of the joint and upper arm.  As he did, he leaned in.  "Can you feel your ship's imagination at work, putting it through its paces and dreaming of what it'll do once it is fully recovered?"

Tessa smiled as she laid on the ground feeling his hands working their way down her spine. Each and every muscle that he touched felt like magic on her back. It took her a moment to respond to his inquiry about her ship. But at the moment, her Valkyrie wasn't the only thing on her mind. Her heartbeat seemed to increase its pace as did the air entering and exiting her lungs and she began to feel a feeling that she knew soon she wouldn't be able to contain. ‘holy smokes does that feel good!’ She paused a moment longer before she responded to the actual question. "I can think of some other things that I'd like to put through the paces..." Tessa turned her head and gave him a look that showed she was almost at the point of no return. She grabbed his hands from behind her back and slid them closer to her shapely bottom.

"Focus on the here and now," he said with a smile as he could feel how at-ease she was getting under his ministrations.  Scruffy let Tessa slide his hands down, but when she released him at the inflection of her remarkable curves, he again dug his fingers in, working the muscles at the base of her spine and moving into her glutes. When she gave him a look of hunger, he flashed her his signature grin.  "Let your imagination fly, too."  Shifting his weight, he made sure she wasn't able to do much more than shift under him, allowing him to continue the massage.

The blonde fighter pilot beneath him melted like putty in his hands at the feeling on her lower back. The sound of grunting escaped her lips as she felt the relaxing motions take place. She could feel his weight shift above her bottom, pressing her harder to the deck, preventing much movement on her behalf. Tessa pushed her butt tighter between the legs that straddled her bottom, the pressure from her posterior advancing into his groin area, pushing it around to cause a stir in his movements and as a distraction. She felt the need to explore further as she enjoyed the moment.

Reply #9
[Mature Content Warning from here]

Scruffy suppressed a moan of his own as Tessa pushed back against him, barely letting out a grunt.  He worked until he felt the worst of the knots were gone, and his hands started to get a little stiff after all the work done on the ship and now Tessa.  He ran his hands up and down her exposed back, making sure everything was in alignment and infusing it with the warmth of his hands before he shifted his weight onto his knees.  There wasn't a lot of space in this access corridor, so he put his hands on the deckplate past her shoulders, releasing her from the pin he had her in.  "Told you these hands were good at more than just mechanical work," he said, smiling down at her.

Goldeneye was her name for a reason. When she had her eyes locked on something and it was what she wanted, it was like gold to her, precious and sought after, like the eyes of an eagle. Her own eyes were now locked on Scruffy as she felt him let her up and climb over the rest of her, speaking in her ears from the back of her head. Tessa turned her head and purposely grinded further on his waistline with her bottom. "You know, I think I'd like to test how well those hands work on something more....delicate." She said with a smirk on her face and a sultry tone as she felt the stir begin in them both.

Shifting his weight to one arm, he ran the nails of his other hand through her hair and then traced a finger down her spine.  "After this last week, I don't think there's much about you that is delicate, but I'm sure I've got the finesse you're looking for."  Making sure she had the room she needed to turn over, he continued to appreciate the view and sensations she was tempting him with.

She smirked to herself as she rolled over onto her back, exposing her chest to Scruffy in the full vantage point of birds-eye-view. The flesh slid a little as they sunk into her chest due to the soft nature of the breasts. "Like what you see, partner?" She said in a southern drawl before she laid back, arms still at her side. She proceeded to pull Scruffy in with her arms, clasping them around the back of his neck, before rubbing the muscles there. Lance she pulled him in for a kiss. Her eyes looking at him before finally closing and letting her mind shut off and take this moment.

Scruffy sharply breathed in as Tessa rolled over.  She had certainly teased him enough with them, but seeing them laid bare before him were something else.  "I certainly do, Miss Lance," he replied.  His eyes half closed as she slid her hands up and clasped them behind his neck, rolling his head a little before she pulled him in for the kiss.  He lowered down onto his elbows, only a little of his weight against her torso, his thin work-shirt providing extra friction against their skin.  He earnestly returned her kiss, letting her lead but matching her passion.

She could feel the fabric from Scruffy's shirt as it gently rubbed on her bare chest and stomach. Feeling the heat from beneath it all, she pulled her hands back at her side under Scruffy and tugged at his shirt, pulling it upwards as she pulled it over his head then slowly down his arms as she discarded it like a dirty towel beside them. Tessa rubbed her palms and fingers across the creases and angles on his chest. She stared intently as she admired the friend, the man, she was about to take advantage of with little opposition on his behalf. "See, we match now," Lance stated with a cheeky smile as she pulled him back on top of her.

Scruffy smirked down at Tessa when he felt her removing his shirt, and shifted his weight from one arm to the other to help her remove it.  He couldn't keep himself from twitching under her touch as she grazed her fingers down her torso.  As she pulled him back down, he kept most of his weight on his left arm, while his right hand slid from her shoulder down the side of her torso.

The touch of Scruffy's palms brushing her shoulder and side of her torso gave her a shiver. She smiled warmly as she held his hand on her hip on his right side. She could feel the warmth of their bodies meshing as they lay on the deck of her Valkyrie and the fabric between them. Tessa felt exhilarated as she knew what was to come and she welcomed it with open arms...so to speak she thought.

Scruffy squeezed her hip as he leaned in for another kiss.  As the kiss grew more passionate, his hand slid up her toned belly to finally get a hand on her offered mounds.  The hum of his shuddered moan made a nice counterpoint to the hum of the ship beneath them.

Tessa's mind went wild like fireworks exploding in her brain and her nether regions. The feeling of his hand on her chest only strengthened it as they shared kiss after kiss. Her hands and arms wildly flailing about as she grabbed at this bare torso, fingers sliding lower towards his belt buckle before she loosened the latch.

Reply #10

Scruffy shivered as Tessa's hands slid down his back and around his waist.  He paused a moment when he felt his belt loosen, giving her an amused smirk and a playful squeeze.

She smiled and squealed as his hand gave her a squeeze on her breast that only caused her to work harder at getting to her prize. Leaning forward she whispered into his ear, "You ready to experience this ride? I hear it's really wild." The playful grin returned as she let loose the belt and began to user her limber legs to kick the pants right off of his waist to his ankles.

Scruffy took the opportunity of her whispering in his ear to kiss and nibble her neck as she slid his pants off.  Wrapping both arms around her, he held her close and rolled them over in the tight corridor so he was now on his back under her.  "I could ask you the same thing, though I'm no Valkyrie," he said with a smirk as he readjusted under her.  "But it appears we no longer match in attire."

Glancing downward, she realized he was left in his standard issue underpants and she still wore pants, socks and boots. She stood up while playfully swaying her hips as she slowly pulled her pants downward with her thumbs on either side of the stretchy fabric. Revealing what little she had on underneath before kicking them aside and then pulling her boots off before kicking her socks off too.

Scruffy's breath caught and he couldn't help but bite his lip as Tessa's long, toned legs were revealed to him.  The way she contorted as she pulled off her boots provided some nice views, too.

Standing before him, her lightly tanned skin glistened as her breathing amplified as she prepared for the main event to take place. She looked him in the eyes as she stood near him. Stepping closer to him she stood over his legs before pulling the last article of clothing off and giving him the full view on display. Having a playful stretch she allowed her chest to accentuate some as she kneeled and straddled his waist, tugging at his last article of clothing. "Looks like someone has their engine revving up." She licked her lips as her delicate hands pulled while she looked down and back at his face for a reaction.

Scruffy tried to maintain some self-control, but seeing Tessa on full display for the first time made his eyes open wide.  He took a sharp breath in as she stretched, letting out a pleased sigh as she straddled him.  He too watched her hands as she removed the last of his clothing, his eyes searching her face as he too was finally on display for her.

Her eyes looked hungrily down at the member before her. She smiled devilishly as she looked back up at his eyes. Her small smooth fighter pilot hands and grabbed hold and began a slow motion over his member. As she caressed it, she playfully teased Scruffy. "I didn't know you were packing this much heat down here. Had I known that sooner, I would have chased you down long ago."

Scruffy's eyes half closed a moment as Tessa took hold of him.  "It would not have been a long chase, I assure you.  I was even more carefree when I came aboard."  His hands slid onto her knees and caressed her thighs, his signature smirk back on display.

She laid her body close up to the side of his to get a more relaxing pose near him. Tessa kissed the man before her as she stroked his manhood. Breaking the kiss, the blonde fighter pilot placed her free hand on a slight lean that was almost allowing her breasts to say hello in his face as she continued to present him with his very personal massage.

Scruffy emphatically returned Tessa's kiss as she lay alongside him.  When she kept moving, he kissed along her neck and down the curve of her breasts, giving her sternum a lick.  With one arm wrapped under her, supporting her and holding her close, his other hand reached up to fondle one breast while his mouth met the other.

- FIN

This thread being old and forgotten, I will lock it, but PM me if you want to continue the scene. /Auctor

Simple Audio Video Embedder