Skip to main content
Topic: Day 30 [0900 hrs.] Martial Play (Read 6630 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Day 30 [0900 hrs.] Martial Play

Reply #25
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System  ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

The air was thick with heat and the scent of sweat, along with the more subtle aroma of arousal that emanated from both women. Thus, when Donna moved her hands to Lillee's thighs, the Romulan was caught completely off-guard by the sensual touch, a distinctly pleasurable shudder running through her entire body, paralyzing her.

It was all Donna needed. Lillee's eyes widened as Donna grabbed her bra, using it as leverage to sit up, then grunted in shock as the human dragged her down into a passionate kiss. Again, Lillee was stunned, consumed by Donna's heated lips and insistent tongue, Lillee even cupping Donna's cheek. Her conscious mind had long since fled the scene, her body having taken full command, just as Donna wanted.

Distracted by lust, it was only when the white bra had been tossed aside that Lillee realised what Donna had done. Still lying atop Donna, their perked nipples point-to-point (which, given their sensitivity, only heightened the eroticism of it all), Lillee looked down at the opponent, still out of breath. Her long blonde hair was a mess around her face, her pointed ears even more distinctive than usual, sweat collecting on her crenelated brow.

Donna's question was a good one, although Lillee hardly had the self-control to hold herself back. Her groin was quite damp by now, aching for attention. "Well," Lillee said, lowering herself to kiss Donna anew, enjoying the unique taste of the human's lips, their tongues meeting energetically before Lillee finally pulled back. "This is rather nice..." Compelled by instinct, Lillee went lower, planting a sequence of hot kisses on the curve of Donna's neck. "And you do taste so wonderful..." Lillee went yet lower, cupping one of Donna's impressive breasts and lavishing the nipple with her tongue and lips. "Fvadt, you taste good..."

Nevertheless, the thought of the only other woman on the island intruded. Lillee sighed into Donna's breast, giving it a parting lick before pushing back up to Donna, kissing her again, but this time with more restraint. When the kiss ended and Lillee sat up, there was purpose in Lillee's eyes...and, as an idea grew, she smirked.

"If you believe Mickayla is likely to want to play," she said thoughtfully as she looked down at Donna, "then we should play. The game is still going. If we work together, we can divest her of her remaining clothes quite quickly, yes? Then we...ah...finish it." The very thought of Mickayla, naked and defeated in the grass, gave Lillee an entirely new sort of erotic excitement. It wasn't even the first time she'd thought of it since arriving on the island, although having now seen Mickayla topless (an impressive sight, to be sure), the fantasy had more detail.

Reluctantly, Lillee got to her feet, extending a hand to help Donna up to. "So what say you?" Lillee asked playfully, although there was an evil glint in her eye. She glanced around, checking for Mickayla, but saw no trace of the Klingon. With a shrug, Lillee moved over to their discarded bras and weapons, returning Donna's and stuffing her own dirt-stained bra into her satchel. Nevertheless, after a moment's thought, Lillee frowned.

"But we don't go too far," she said more seriously (or at least as serious as a half-naked sweaty Romulan with a sword could be). "If she doesn't wish to play any further, then she should have the opportunity to say so. Truly, I am not even sure that she enjoys women."

Reply #26
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson | Wolf-11 | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff  
[Show/Hide]

Donna knew she had her when Lillee lent back in of her own accord to return kiss her again before proceeding to trail kisses down the Terran pilot’s neck. She moaned as the Romulan cupped one of her breasts and assaulted the hard nipple with her tongue and lips. All the while she commented how much she liked the way the Donna tasted. Still though, Donna could tell that her proposal regarding Mickayla had intrigued the former wolf when Lillee pulled back to look at her, her face flushed.

“Three is a party, after all,” Donna added when Lillee proposed that they work together to strip Mickayla down. “And I have it on good authority that Mickayla is opening herself up to exploring herself with others, at least in the female category. As long as we don’t press her too hard, I think we can convince her to join us for a pleasant interlude or three.”

Accepting Lillee’s hand, Donna regained her feet and looked around for her bow and knife. Accepting her clothes from her, the wolf sheathed her knife and checked her bow, finding it undamaged. She nodded as Lille made sure to voice that they check with Mickayla first and not to pressure her into doing something that the Klingon didn’t want to do.

“I agree. Willing is so much more fun,” Donna stated, forcing down an unbidden memory of a time when she hadn’t had the ability to choose. “The memory flashes are getting worse,” she noted absently to herself. “But I think we can convince her.”

“Before we go too far though, I need to find something I can use for sunscreen,”
Donna pointed out, glancing upwards at the canopy above and the beams of sunlight that broke through it. “I’ve been burnt by this star before, and I really do not want to feel like that again. Any ideas?”

Reply #27
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System  ] Attn: @Stegro88

[Show/Hide]

Lillee winced at the reminder, absent-mindedly rolling her blade. She made for quite a sight now; completely naked save for her sodden panties and the satchel slung over her shoulder, the scabbard slung over her back, and gleaming with sweat from her exertions. She considered for a moment, glancing at her satchel.

"Ah, yes. I forgot. Pink-skinned humans are more susceptible to ultraviolent burns than Klingons or Romulans. My apologies; I should have thought of that when finding a place to spar." Lillee looked around them, thinking. Her earlier erotic excitement was fading now in the face of a rather genuine problem, although given the circumstances, she certainly didn't mind. "I have some oil in my pants to protect against the star, but you should really get somewhere where there is thicker cover from the sun before we apply it. If Mickayla has any sense, she'll be doing the same, I think. I did spot an area that has thicker cover earlier, over there."

Lillee pointed close to the way they'd come, which did indeed seem a little darker through the mass of trees, and sheathing her sword, she set off. There was still no sign of Mickayla, despite how thoroughly distracted Lillee and Donna had been, which was worrying, but there was nothing for it. The Klingon would make herself known eventually. Lillee was no tracker or hunter, nor did she suspect that Donna was, given how Lillee had successfully snuck up on her. Mickayla, though, was an unknown. She could be stalking them at that very moment, waiting for the chance to strike, or simply be far away.

"So is this what you do when you're not flying?" Lillee remarked idly as they walked, glancing back at Donna with a smirk. "Fight strange alien women on exotic islands, trick them into getting their clothes off, then seduce them? I know that you're skilled in the cockpit, but I had no idea you could be so devious. I'm impressed."

After a short time, the two women found an even darker spot, the jungle getting thicker and thicker, and soon enough they found the reason for why there were more trees: a river. It was a small one, the surrounding trees providing enough cover to shade an entire stretch of it. It wasn't particularly wide, not much wider than the bridge of the Theurgy, but it seemed curiously deep. The stretch of river ran through a slight depression in the ground, the riverbank on both sides angling up away from it at a slight angle. although the edge itself was relatively flat and smooth.

It was perfect. Before Lillee could comment, however, she spotted something on the far side of the river, walking slowly towards it. Reacting quickly, Lillee grabbed Donna and spun her against a tree, giving them cover. The sudden intimacy, their bodies pressed together, their eyes locked, reignited the fire in Lillee's belly, and she grinned as she looked at Donna before carefully edging around the tree to get another look. Mickayla was still there, evidently having not seen them in turn.

"I see her, on the other side of the river," Lillee whispered to Donna. "She didn't see us." She paused, thinking, before reaching into her satchel. It took a bit of fumbling before she finally got it out of her pants pocket: a small unmarked dispenser. "Ambush. You need this oil now anyway; it will help heal any damage your skin has already sustained, and protect you for a short time afterwards. If you are oiling yourself beside the river, she will think you distracted, vulnerable...until I take her while she goes for you.."

And then Lillee's eyebrows shot up mischieviously as she looked at Donna. "And then the fun begins."

Reply #28
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson | Wolf-11 | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

“This was a spar was it?” Donna jibed, smiling at the sight of the Romulan and knowing that she didn’t look that much better. About the only difference between them now was that she still had her boots to wear. And she had had to take them off to get her jeans off, before putting them back on. Now she looked a little ridiculous standing there in nothing but her boots and her panties. Still, she was grateful for the protection that the boots offered her feet as she followed after Lillee as they headed off together in search of their Klingon companion.

"So, is this what you do when you're not flying?" Lillee remarked idly as they walked, glancing back at Donna with a smirk. "Fight strange alien women on exotic islands, trick them into getting their clothes off, then seduce them? I know that you're skilled in the cockpit, but I had no idea you could be so devious. I'm impressed."

“Well, I usually prefer to relax on a beach, but I couldn’t even manage that while here without almost getting into trouble,” Donna remarked casually, looking around for signs of Mickayla. “Getting girls naked on a private island seemed like the next best thing I could do to pass the time. You don’t seem to mind,” she pointed out to the Romulan. They continued walking, sticking to the darker areas as it was easier than retrieving the oil from Lillee’s pants, stuffed in her satchel as they were.

As the canopy thickened over their heads, Donna also noticed that the number of trees began to increase as well and the two of them soon discovered the reason why, a river. It was deeper in places and yet shallow in others as it cut a path through the trees with Donna soon realising that the area they had discovered was both fully shaded by the canopy above as well as within a slight depression, allowing the river to pool somewhat. It was beautiful.

“It’s almost a natural bathing area,” Donna commented casually. Before she could say anything else though, Lillee grabbed her and spun her around against a tree, separating them from the water’s edge. With their bodies pressed against each other, Donna wondered if Lille had changed her mind about waiting for Mickayla before seeing her peek around the edge of the tree at something. And then Donna understood. The Klingon was nearby.

"I see her, on the other side of the river," Lillee whispered to Donna. "She didn't see us." Donna looked down to see her rummaging around in her satchel before the Romulan withdrew a small bottle as she proposed a plan of action. It was simple and effective with only one flaw that Donna could see. How was Lillee going to get to Mickayla? She figured she would find out, and probably have a ringside seat to what came afterwards. Her gut was telling her that Mickayla was not going to go down without a fight.

“Focus on getting her first,” Donna whispered before kissing Lillee soundly. “Otherwise, this is going to get tedious before it gets fun,” she reminded before taking the bottle and stepping out into view. She made a show of looking around at her surroundings, searching but seemingly finding nothing. With that settled, she walked over to the water's edge and set her bow, quiver and satchel on the bank before popping the lid on the bottle and pouring a generous amount into her hand. Setting the bottle down, Donna began to make a show of oiling her body, the shiny liquid glistening in the light as she ran it across the skin of her torso before moving up over her breasts.

“I hope they both enjoy the show,” Donna mused. “Because this is getting my engine going.”

Reply #29

[Show/Hide]

There could be no doubt that Donna was doing a good job. The oil, the heat, the beautiful tropical jungle around them, the oil on Donna's skin, the sensual way she rubbed it over her body...it was hard to deny. Still behind the tree, Lillee watched, admiring the view...but also keeping a keen eye on the other side of the river.

Donna had, as much as Lillee hated to admit it, been right. It was important that she got Mickayla first. The woman was a trained soldier, after all, even if her combat training paled to actual Klingon warriors. If Lillee's approach was detected, or if her initial grapple failed, then it would indeed get tedious. Her approach had to be stealthy, her first strike decisive. It was difficult to keep her thoughts focused on tactics given how Lillee's core tingled at the sight of Donna (and the expectation of what was to come), but she focused nevertheless.

It was true that Lillee had no training in stealth on the ground, but as she leaned against the tree, she mused that in space, it was a different story. Years ago, Lillee had flown her cloaked warp fighter within a hairsbreadth of numerous targets; a Klingon battleship, a Dominion battlecruiser, even a Nebula-class starship equipped with the most sophisticated sensor technology in two quadrants. She had even flown a warbird through the Neutral Zone to within a few kilometers of a major Federation starbase, getting away without any hint that they'd ever been there.

Lillee hadn't used such training in years since Starfleet didn't use cloaking technology, but it applied here. Avoid the sensor focus? Avoid the potential eyeline. Minimise sensor signature? Stay low, minimise her profile amidst the grass and trees. Economical maneuvers, minimise engine use? Only move as necessary, as efficiently as possible to get close to Mickayla. When attacking, drop cloak and fire immediately and overwhelmingly at a vulnerability to maximise damage? Simple: attack hard and fast, be decisive, leave no chance of Mickayla defending herself.

Focused on her old training, Lillee slowly drew her sword from its scabbard, then just as slowly, she took the scabbard off and set it against the tree. Next came the satchel, carefully taken off and set down next to the scabbard. All necessary encumbrances were gone. Lillee was down to just her white underwear and her black sword, her chest heaving as her heart hammered, adrenaline flowing.

She was excruciatingly careful as she moved, trying (with some difficulty) to ignore the sight of Donna down there on the riverbank. Nevertheless, soon enough, Lillee found a good spot directly above Donna, crouching behind a tree. Her breathing was fast and rapid, her hand gripping her sword loosely, waiting for Mickayla to make her move...

Reply #30
[ CPO Mickayla MacGregor | Tropical Island | Aldea ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

Mickayla had distanced herself from her opponents, taking Donna’s advice to heart. Still, she kept a careful eye on the trees around her, especially behind her, wanting to avoid being ambushed again. She kept on, looking to find a place where she could wait to ambush those that came after her from a position of advantage. But her gut was telling that she was making a mistake. Already the sun was starting to beat down on her bare torso though gaps in the canopy above and causing her skin to tingle. It was also slick from the delightful heat and humidity around her and as much as she was enjoying the freedom of being topless, she had a job to do. And she was not the kind of hunter to just lie in wait, hoping her prey would stumble into her path.

Turning about, Mickayla began to head back the way she had come, angling more towards the way Donna had gone, hoping to intercept the wolf before she could pounce on the Klingon. Time slipped away and her skin both slicked over and began to burn more as Mickayla started to hiss as the leaves brushed over some of the more sensitive areas. She began to hear the sound of water rushing ahead of her and her throat let her know that she was also thirsty.

Coming through the trees, her eyes caught movement up ahead and she ducked down in the shadow of a tree to see what it was. It was the Terran, Donna, and it seemed like she had had a run in with Lillee. A bad one. The wolf had lost both her bra and her pants, leaving her in only her boots and black briefs. She was standing on the shore of the river that Mickayla saw now separated them, her weapons nowhere in sight. She had a bottle of something in her hand and Mickayla stayed very still, watching as the woman popped the cap on it and poured some of its contents into her hand. What followed, Mickayla was going to remember, and appreciate, for a long time to come.

Donna was seemingly oblivious to her surroundings as she spread what appeared to be some sort of oil across her bare skin, making it shine and glisten even in the shadows around the water. The trees here were much closer together and their branches grew together to shroud the immediate vicinity from the sun. Mickayla though, was entranced as she watched Donna spread the oil across her flesh, her movements sensual and enticing as she worked the fluid into her breasts and legs. Mickayla found herself breathing faster and her own briefs dampening as her desire increased.

“Mickayla, focus,” she chided herself as she licked her lips and wondered what the Terran’s body would feel like under her fingers if she was spreading the oil over her instead. Shaking her head, she realised that Donna was easy prey now, and, if Mickayla was careful, the Klingon could ambush her before Donna could get back to wherever her weapons were. The only difficulty, Mickayla could see, was crossing the water. It was shallow in places, but it would still hamper her movement and slow her enough for Donna to escape, or worse, counterattack her. She also didn’t think that she would have enough time to move out of sight and cross the water elsewhere before returning. Donna would surely have moved on by then. “No, I have to cross now, and here,” Mickayla told herself, looking around for someone to achieve that goal. And then she looked up.

“Yeah, I am that crazy,” Mickayla whispered to herself, needing to hear herself say it out loud. Checking that Donna was still engrossed in oiling herself, Mickayla slowly began to climb the tree, her eyes searching for a vine that was both in the right place and strong enough to support her weight. Thankfully, the vines grew thick here and Mickayla found what she was after without having to climb too high. Gripping the tree with her thighs, Mickayla used her d’k tagh to cut it free. Checking on Donna again, the wolf was still in place and waiting for her to pounce.

Without thinking how badly what she was about to do could end, Mickayla sheathed her blade and released her legs. Gravity took over and she swung down and out over the water, her feet barely clearing the river’s surface at her lowest before she began to arc back upwards. Wanting some cushion in her landing, Mickayla let go while over the water still, landing with a splash in the shallow water near the further shore.

Using the shock of her arrival to her advantage, Mickayla charged up onto the bank, her pants sodden from the river. Pulling her weapons, she brandished them against the pilot. Oddly though, the pilot didn’t seem concerned at all. She was even smiling.

“I’m glad you could make it Mickayla,” Donna said, her voice smooth and seductive. “We were hoping you would join us.”

“Us?” Mickayla stammered, looking around in alarm.

Reply #31

[Show/Hide]

Crouched behind the bush, Lillee watched patiently as Mickayla made her move while Donna was just sat there, completely (so it seemed) oblivious. As she waited, sword in hand, Lillee realised that she had an opportunity; with Donna unarmed and vulnerable, and Mickayla not suspecting an ambush, she could take advantage. A single strike to both of them would be enough to even the score. Sure, it'd involve betraying Donna, but what of it?

Nevertheless, Lillee decided against it. They were playing another game now although Mickayla didn't know it yet, a game that was considerably more exciting. It was the sort of wild fun that Lillee hadn't engaged in since she'd defected, and a distant part of her mind whispered about how worrying that was, but there and then, watching Mickayla work out a way to cross the bank, Lillee didn't care. So what if it was a distraction? What was wrong with that?

When Mickayla grabbed a vine, Lillee raised an eyebrow, thoroughly impressed. Mickayla's swing wasn't exactly graceful but it was effective, the athletic woman landing close to Donna...and, though the Klingon didn't know it, right below Lillee's hiding spot. It was perfect, and Donna didn't seem fazed in the slightest at being confronted by an armed Mickayla. If anything, Chance looked...hungry.

At the signal, Lillee leapt straight off the side of the riverbank, landing right behind Mickayla. The Klingon turned, weapons ready, but Lillee's sword was moving before she could react. The black blade crashed down upon Mickayla's smaller and lighter mek'leth twice in rapid succession before Lillee twirled her sword expertly to attack from another angle, ripping the mek'leth from Mickayla's hands through brute force.

Grinning, Lillee didn't let up for a second, advancing and attacking again, conscious of the other weapon that Mickayla had. The sword slashed with ferocious speed and strength, every blow aimed at the d'k'tahg in her quarry's other hand, completely ignoring any opportunities to strike Mickayla directly. It only took a few seconds before the d'k'tahg was also sent flying, and Lillee laughed, the adrenaline flowing free.

She hesitated then, grinning as she looked at Mickayla...and then, dropping the sword, she rushed forward, dropped her head and tackled the other woman into the mud at the side of the river. They grappled but Lillee was on top and she had the initiative, forcing Mickayla onto her stomach, both women thoroughly coated in mud now as they grunted in exertion. Panting, Lillee wrapped her arms around Mickayla's chest, her legs around her opponent's waist, then rolled onto her back, holding the struggling Klingon woman close with all her strength.

"Chance, now!" Lillee shouted, her blonde hair stained brown in the wet mud.

Reply #32
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson & CPO Mickayla MacGregor | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

"Us,” Donna confirmed, her eyes going from Mickayla’s face to something behind her. The Klingon realised in that moment that her opponents were cooperating against her and that she was being ambushed. Donna had been the bait, effectively, Mickayla noted absently, and Lillee was the attacker. Pivoting on her left foot, Mickayla swung about, her d’l tagh leading as her mek’leth came around in a wide swing to try and bash through the Romulan’s attack. It was not meant to be though.

The Romulan’s blade blocked her own, stopping Mickayla’s turn abruptly. Before the Klingon could alternate to her smaller blade, Lillee struck like a snake, her sword smashing down on to Mickayla’s own twice in rapid succession. Unable to bear up to the onslaught, Mickayla lost her hold on her mek’leth as it was ripped from her angles by the Romulan's nimble bladework. Attempting to recover, she brought her d’k tagh up, but her thrust was blocked by Lillee as the Romulan unleashed a flurry of blows. Mackayla struggled to protect herself but was unable to keep up with her opponent’s raw speed and soon enough, her remaining blade was knocked from her hand. Standing there, unarmed before Lillee, the last thing she expected to happen was for the Romulan to laugh. 

But that was only the start. Barely had she started laughing than Mickayla watched her throw her own sword away and rush her. Unprepared, Mickayla was tackled with the Romulan's momentum carrying the two of them back towards the water where they crashed into the soft mud at the water’s edge. Disorientated and confused by what was happening, Mickayla was unable to prevent Lillee from keeping the advantage she had, and she found herself being rolled face down into the mud. With the wet soil clinging to her body, Mickayla attempted to heave Lillee off her but only succeeded in rolling both of them through the mud, liberally coating them both, until she was on her back, Lillee behind her and restraining arms. That was when she called for her fellow wolf to pounce.

Donna had had naught to do while Lillee and Mickayla tussled, first on the shore and then in the mud but once the Romulan had managed to somewhat immobilise the Klingon, Donna joined the fray. Dropping into the mud next to the two interlocked women, Donna got to work, first pulling off the Klingon’s boots before moving up and undoing her belt. With her pants loosened, Donna fixed her fingers into the waistband and reefed both pants and underwear down to Mickayla’s ankles before finally removing all her remaining garments and tossing them up onto the shore with a squelchy thud.

Mickayla was indignant as she was finally released and allowed to climb back to her feet, nude and liberally covered head to toe in mud. She wanted to say something, but nothing came to mind as Donna winked at her and then dove across the top of Lillee’s body before the Romulan could get to her feet. Seeing her opportunity to return the favour, Mickayla reached down and removed, or tore free, both of her opponents’ panties leaving all three of them naked and in the mud. Her chest heaving from, Mickayla knelt down, uncaring as the mud seeped in over the top of her thighs and submerging her lower body.

“So, ah, who won?”

Reply #33

[Show/Hide]

Lillee yelped as Donna pounced, completely taken the Romulan by surprise. She wriggled underneath the weight of the shapely human's body, struggling to get free, but it was all in vain. She felt the strong fingers on her waist rip the panties off her body, and Lillee sagged into the mud, defeated, but laughing. It was all so ridiculous, all three of them coated with wet mud, all sweaty and hot amidst the tropical climate, and all thoroughly naked.

It was also profoundly arousing, especially as Lillee felt Donna's curves atop her own, the human's beautiful and flushed face inches from hers. Acting impulsively, Lillee kissed her, her breath hot from exertion, before she took the opportunity to bodily throw the other woman off her. She struggled to her knees, grinning and panting, looking at the equally naked and muddy Mickayla.

"Who won?" Lillee repeated, raising an eyebrow. That was obvious, wasn't it? But then she looked at Donna and realised that just like them, she'd been shorn of her underwear. Mickayla must've taken advantage to get them both at the same time. "I do not know. It is a tie, then?"

Then, glancing at Mickayla, Lillee simply couldn't hold herself back anymore. The Klingon looked so wild, her ample breasts heaving, her dark skin covered in mud, her eyes full of life. Lillee's heart hammered in her chest, and without conscious thought, Lillee crawled up to Mickayla, kneeling before the other woman. Her conscious mind was lost in her potent arousal, her loins and breasts aching in response.

"Nobody won..." Lillee said softly, looking into Mickayla's eyes, "...but we can keep playing, yes?" With that, desperately craving more, Lillee leaned forward and kissed the other woman, gently at first, one hand dipping to Mickayla's hip while the other one cupped her cheek.

Reply #34
[ Lt. JG Donna ‘Chance’ Petterson & CPO Mickayla MacGregor | Tropical Island | Aldea | Epsilon Minos System ] Attn: @Griff
[Show/Hide]

Looking at Lille, as the Romulan repeated her question with a raised eyebrow, Mickayla had the distinct impression that she was missing something important. Then, when she looked at Donna and realised that all three of them were completely naked, she proposed that it should be a tie. And the irony was not lost on Mickayla. As dramatic as their conclusion to the morning’s competition had been, the result was almost anticlimactic. A draw. Mickayla chucked to herself at that idea. And then Lillee looked back at Klingon.

Mickayla imagined she was quite the sight, nude, her hair wild and covered head to toe in varying degrees of mud. But the look in Lillee’s eye was, predatory, Mickayla realised, and she could only watch as the Romulan crawled through the mud towards her, her mud-flecked blonde hair askew as her brown eyes stayed fixed on the Klingon in front of her until she came to a stop and kneeled opposite her.

“nobody won...” Lillee said softly, her face close enough to Mickayla that the Klingon could feel her warm breath on her sensitive skin. “...but we can keep playing, yes?” Her question asked, Lillee leaned forward until her lips meant Mickayla’s own even as her hands came to rest on the Klingon’s cheek and hip. Mickayla was taken aback by Lillee's forwardness in kissing her, her shock overpowering her instinct to pull away and allowing her to experience the kiss in full. Their kiss deepened and Mickayla let herself relax into it before another hand on her back broke the kiss. Looking to the side, she saw that Donna had knelt in the mud beside them, her hands on each of their backs.

“You don’t have to, but we’d really like it if you would,” Donna said before she too leaned in to kiss Mickayla. The contrast between the two of them, and the memory of Faye, was appealing to the Klingon and she found herself strongly considering their offer. When Donna broke their kiss and then leant over to kiss Lillee instead, her decision was made. Her breathing hitched at the sight of the two of them kissing before her and she knew she wanted more.

“How could I say no to that?”

Reply #35

[Show/Hide]

Pulling back from Donna, Lillee grinned at Mickayla. "You can't," she quipped coyly in response, leaning in to kiss Mickayla again. The taste of her was exotic, surprisingly so, enough that Lillee relished the taste at length, her tongue dancing with Mickayla's within their kiss. The insanity of it occurred to Lillee again, that she was a kissing an actual Klingon, but Mickayla was so different to other Klingons that Lillee hardly minded.

That, and Lillee desired her. It was a pure physical desire, a need to bring Mickayla to the height of pleasure, but it was strong, enough that Lillee's body thrummed with excitement. She leaned into the kiss, her hands moving lower, grasping Mickayla's buttocks, fondling them.

Then, without warning, Lillee lifted Mickayla up and dropped her flat in the mud with a wet sound. Without hesitation she leapt atop the other woman, lying flat on her and kissing Mickayla again. Eventually Lillee left Mickayla's lips, planting delicate kisses along her jawline before lowering her head to Mickayla's ear.

"We're going to make you scream," Lillee whispered. She glanced up at Donna with a coy look before returning to Mickayla's ear, her breath hot against it. "We're going to make you cum, Donna and I. You will scream like you never have before. Do you want that? Do you want us to do that to you? Do you want to scream?"

Reply #36
[Show/Hide]

The Romulan's sensual kissing, combined with the Terran’s roving hands worked together to quickly drive the Klingon into a sexual frenzy. She was just about to dive on one of them, all set to return the favour when Lillee picked her up and, unceremoniously, dumped her on her back in the mud. It squelched beneath her and she began to sink into it even as the Romulan moved to lay on top of her, kissing and whispering in her ear.

“Do I want to scream?” Mickayla asked breathlessly, thinking. “I want to feel you try and make me scream,” the Klingon challenged huskily. With a deft movement and an outstretched arm, Mickayla rolled sideways, displacing Lillee into the mud, her full length being coated in the wet substance. Lunging, Mickayla placed herself on top of Lillee now, their mud coated bodies mingling and disappearing in the muck. Running her hands through the mud, enjoying the different sensations it brought to her skin, the Klingon ran her fingertips along the Romulan's legs, teasing her inner thighs.

“I have mud in my hair now, thanks to you two,” Mickayla observed.

“It was our pleasure,” Donna remarked with a grin, enjoying the sight of the two liberally coated naked women before her.

“I’m sure it was,” Mickayla acknowledged, her eyes flashing up to look at the Terran now. “But I think you are altogether too clean.” No sooner had the words left her mouth than Mickayla was diving forwards, heedless of the much separating them and grabbing a hold of Donna. “Why don’t you join us?" She asked as she pulled the Terran off balance and pushed her towards Lillee.

Reply #37

[Show/Hide]

Lillee laughed, wrapping her arms around Donna's chest and wrestling the other men into the mud, rolling with her thoroughly, the two women face-to-face as the human was subjected to a thorough coating of mud before they came to a rest, Lillee holding herself above her foe. Acting impulsively, Lillee kissed Donna again, the kiss deep and lingering, relishing the taste of her fellow Wolf, the warmth of her body. Drugged by arousal, Lillee kissed her again and again, her heart hammering in anticipation.

Sweat-glazed in the tropical heat. the three women were lost in each other. After a thorough kiss with Donna, Lillee rose to her knees, spied Mickayla kneeling nearby, grabbed her hand and yanked her hard, catching the Klingon and kissing her in turn. More and more Lillee's lips became passionate and wild, her hands hungrily exploring the Klingon's curves. She pushed Mickayla onto the mud, descending upon the other woman aggressively, first attacking one breast than the other.

Still, Lillee wasn't inclined to go slow. She went lower, but was distracted by the distinctive ridges angling along Mickayla's stomach. "What are these?" she asked quizzically, before deciding to simply find out. She kissed one of the ridges, a finger tracing the other, exploring that unique part of Mickayla's body with vigour.

Reply #38
[Show/Hide]

Recovering from her quite literal roll in the mud, Donna wiped some of the excess muck from her face and shook her head to try and free her hair from where it was stuck to her body. Her breathing was still rapid from the lippy assault she had received from Lillee; the Romulan quite literally having stolen her breath away. As she focused on getting it back, the pilot took in the sight of the three of them, each liberally coated in mud and sweat, kneeling in the muck with their hands roving across each other’s dirty smooth skin.

Eventually, Lillee grabbed Mickayla and threw her back down into the mud, the Romulan’s hands and mouth roving across the Klingon’s mud flecked form. Though not quite as lost in her passion as Lillee appeared to be, Donna was in no way immune to what was happening around her and soon followed the Romulan and joined in her assault of the Klingon.

“What are these?” Lillee asked and Donna saw that she was exploring the ridges that Mickayla had at her hips. The pilot though, was more attracted to something far more substantial.

“What are those? What are these?” she said as her hands grasped and fondled the Klingons breasts, quickly realising that they were definitely more than a handful. “Oh, I am going to have so much fun with these.”

“Well...ah,” Mickayla stammered, trying not to lose herself in her body's reaction to the delightful attack upon it. “Why, ah, don’t we get cleaned up a little bit. I, fuck.... damn Lillee,” she gasped, unable to stop herself and desperately wanting to pull the Romulan’s head down between her legs. “I don’t like the taste of mud. Do either of you?”

Reply #39

[Show/Hide]

Fully occupied in her oral assault on Mickayla's body, tasting every inch of Mickayla's dark skin, Lillee groaned softly into Mickayla's body at the suggestion. Her own need to taste Mickayla's nethers was building rapidly, not helped in the slightest by whenever she looked up and saw the equally naked and muddy Donna treating Mickayla's upper half. Nevertheless, as much as Lillee wanted to go down on the voluptuous Klingon and make her scream for mercy, Mickayla had a point; mud didn't taste particularly nice. A wash would do them all some good.

Thus (with some effort), Lillee stopped working her way down to between Mickayla's legs, instead crawling up the Klingon's body and kissing her slowly, deeply. Then, grinning, Lillee rose to her knees, straddling Mickayla, grasped the back of Donna's head and kissed her too, just as slowly and sensually, exploring the human's mouth.

"I think a good wash would do us all some good, yes?" Lillee said with a lazy smile. She got to her feet and made her way to the creek, stepping onto some rocks and testing the water with her toe. "It's warm," she called back to the others. In truth the creek was perfect; some natural process had carved a deep channel through the ground, making the water deep enough that Lillee rather suspected that she could jump straight into it. Still, in no mood to be so drastic, Lillee rather more gracefully lowered herself in from the rock-edge, shivering as she immersed her body. She turned and looked back at the others, smiling, not bothering to say anything as she started to run her hands over her body, washing the mud off, the water reaching just above Lillee's stomach where she stood.

Reply #40
[Show/Hide]

The visage before her eyes of Lillee straddling her and kissing Donna, her eyes clearly able to see their tongues engaging with each other only served to fan the fire that was alight within her. She was sorely tempted into grabbing them both by the hair and joining in their kiss, not that she quite knew how that would work but Lillee broke the kiss and responded to her suggestion before she could decide. Instead, she got to watch as Lillee climbed to her feel, the wet plop as their mud coated forms separated sounding louder than it should to the Klingon. 

Mickayla watched as the Romulan padded across the rocks and tested the water’s temperature daintily before asserting that it was warm. Her desire to watch as Lillee slowly entered the water was interrupted by Donna leaning over her and dropping her breasts in Mickayla’s face while grabbing at the Klingons own.

“C’mon, I got plans for these once I scrub them clean,” Donna asserted as she climbed to her feet directly over the Klingon’s head, deliberately giving her an eyeful. “You can return the favour if you’d like,” the pilot offered as she stepped to the side and held out her hand to pull Mickayla to her feet.

“I’d be happy to,” Mickayla acknowledged, accepting the help. Without letting go, Donna led the way towards the water with Mickayla following behind; the security officer’s eyes split between her footing and the wolf’s delightful derriere in front of her. The water of the stream was indeed warm as Donna led Mickayla into it, the heat tickling her legs as she walked ever deeper in until the water lapped at the underside of their breasts as they stood next to the taller Romulan.

The water around them soon turned murky as the water carried away loose detritus even as Donna turned to Mickayla and began to run her hands across her body to loosen and free any remaining mud for the current to take. The Klingon, for her part, instead reached for the Romulan and pulled her in close for another deep kiss as she checked Lillee’s progress in cleansing herself, making sure to thoroughly check her breasts and butt before grasping the firm cheeks and pressing the shuttle pilot against her own body, enjoying the way her nipples dug into the Romulan’s skin even as she could feel the hardened tips of Donna’s digging into her back as the Terran kissed at her neck.

Reply #41

[Show/Hide]

Even with the intense heat, both literal and figurative, the water cooled the three women's passions. Lillee was lost in the experience, the sensuality of it, of Mickayla's generous curves pressed against her body, Donna's sly looks from over Mickayla's shoulder, the intense smells of the other two women mixed with that of the island and water.

Kissing Mickayla as her hands thoroughly explored the Klingon's hips, Lillee mused that unlike the half-forgotten drunken mess of weeks earlier, she was determined to remember this one. Donna and Mickayla provided powerful distractions, both beautiful and powerful women. Lillee barely remembered that Mickayla was Klingon anymore, the heat of the moment driving such silliness out of her mind.

Indeed, despite Lillee's best efforts and the cooling water, she felt her own need building. Lillee had been in sore need of companionship and sexual release for a very long time, even before the Theurgy, and her control was inevitably slipping. Unable to help herself, she moved her lips to Mickayla's ear even as one hand dipped down further and further under the water, Lillee's dexterous fingers beginning to explore, stroking gently.

"So who will make you scream first, hm?" Lillee murmured, her tongue lapping out to tickle Mickayla's earlobe even as she shared a mischievous look with Donna. "Which of us will do it? I can feel you..." Lillee's stroking accelerated, her fingers becoming slightly more aggressive, Lillee smirking smugly at Donna as they both felt Mickayla's response. "I think you want me...to keep doing this...more and more...all the way..."

Reply #42
[Show/Hide]

Mickayla was lost amongst the whirlwinds of pleasure that both Lillee and Donna were blowing across her skin. She was having a hard time following what the two of them were doing to her, but she knew that was the point. They wanted to drive her crazy as they pushed her to the peaks of pleasure, right before pushing her off them. And she was very inclined to let them. The combined efforts of the Terran and the Romulan were having a tremendous effect on her, and she wasn’t about to stop them now.

“Why does it have to be just...ohhhhhhh...one of you?” Mickayla gasped out as Donna took one of the Klingon’s sensitive nipples into her mouth, enveloping the hardened nub in moist warmth. “You both seem to be working so well together, why compete now?” Turning her head once again, Mickayla attacked Lillee’s mouth with her own even as one of her hands found and cupped one of the firm breasts of each pilot. 

“I think that is a great idea,” Donna added on after unlatching herself from Mickayla’s tit. “But as much as I love Klingon, I love Romulan equally as much,” she declared as the wolf diverted her attention from the Klingon to the Romulan, leaning down to maul Lillee’s breast even as a hand sought out, and found, the apex of her legs.

Reply #43

[Show/Hide]

The redirection of Donna's attention caught Lillee by surprise, but it was most welcome all the same. The Romulan inhaled sharply, extending her arm around Donna's shoulders to remain steady. Oh stars, she hadn't realised how needy she was until she was actually touched, and the electric tension deep in Lillee's stomach stole her breath away, Donna's tongue on her breast only adding to it all. After a moment, Lillee resumed her own ministrations of Mickayla's submerged womanhood, pulling Donna in closer, the three women forming a tight triangle of desire in the cool water.

"Ie...ie...am'vhar zhet'aya..." Lillee whispered in her native tongue inbetween heated kisses, her actual tongue thoroughly occupied with Mickayla's. It took some effort for Lillee to switch to a language that her lovers would understand. "I did not expect this...oh...this morning...but I am not...ie...I do not complain..."

Lillee switched to kissing Donna, her free arm locking the human securely against her and Mickayla. Waves of pleasure were spreading through Lillee's body, and as she gently inserted a finger into Mickayla, she felt the Klingon woman's body react in a most satisfying manner.

"I believe we all win this day..." Lillee muttered, the island around them utterly silent save for the lapping water and the primal sounds of the three lovers.

Reply #44
[Show/Hide]

The island forest’s natural sounds for broken by the moans of the three visitors. Each of them was doing their best to please the others even as they themselves were being pleasured. Hands and tongues explored thoroughly whatever was within reach and more than one finger had found a home at the apex of another's legs. The Klingon's body was overstimulated As she was worked over by both Lillee and Donna.

“This was not how I expected the morning to go,” Mickayla moaned as her legs parted to grant Lillee more freedom of entry. Even as she did this her own hand sought out Donna’s pubis, intending to mirror the Romulan's actions between her own legs on the wolf.

“I agree,” Donna remarked, releasing Lillee’s lips momentarily. “With both of you.” She swayed a little as the Klingon’s probing fingers finally strike home, her eyes rolling slightly at the direct stimulation. “Can we move this to shore. I don’t know how much longer I can stand here.” Mickayla said nothing, instead beginning to walk to shore, dragging the wolf behind her with the finger still within.

As soon as she felt like they were far enough from the water’s edge, and with droplets still running down her skin, Mickayla turned, tripped up the wolf and lowered her to the ground on her back before kneeling between her legs and burying her face in the Terran’s pussy.

Reply #45

[Show/Hide]

Lillee was left behind by Mickayla's initiative, although she was so pleasantly dazed that she hardly minded. She trailed behind her companions, lazily moving through the water and then onto the grassy shore, mildly curious about what Mickayla would do next now that all three women had been rinsed off. There was a unique excitement to sex with someone who was clearly inexperienced, although what she lacked in skill, Mickayla made up for in enthusiasm.

It admittedly helped that the woman was beautiful. Lillee could hardly deny it, and indeed, she was appreciating it more and more. As she stepped onto the shore, she licked her lips, tasting Mickayla on them. There was something innately foreign about her, something uniquely alien...forbidden. Even after many years living in the Federation, the cultural taboo of being intimate with a Klingon lingered, but strangely, it only seemed to make everything more...exciting.

Lillee giggled when Mickayla threw Donna down and aggressively began her oral assault on the human. She knelt next to Mickayla, bending down to observe her work closely, an arm curling around Mickayla's back while Lillee's mouth moved to her ear.

"Easy," Lillee whispered, her eyes flicking up to Donna, smiling devilishly as she spoke. "Take your time. Find what makes her squirm." Lillee lightly nibbled Mickayla's ear even as the arm on Mickayla's back began moving lower. "That's...that looks good. Hm...you seem happy with Mickayla's tongue on you, yes?" Lillee added to Donna, grinning, her blonde hair forming a curtain around her face.  Her arm slipped back to Mickayla's curvy rear, and Lillee stroked her buttocks sensually even as she continued whispering. "That looks...wonderful...she is enjoying it...so much...as am I..."

With that, Lillee straightened, giving Donna a full frontal view, as it were. Her true motivation soon became apparent as Lillee's finger began circling Mickayla's anal passage, giving the Klingon ample opportunity to protest if she felt the need...but also making Lillee's nefarious intentions clearly known.

Reply #46
[Show/Hide]

“Trust me, she has found it,” Donna moaned as Mickayla’s tongue brushed across her clit. She watched as the Romulan nibbled on the Klingon’s ear before looking back at her, noting that she seemed quite happy to have Mickayla’s tongue on her. Donna certainly wasn’t going to disagree and said as much in between gasps and moans. “Too right I’m happy right now. And if this is her enjoying it, sign me up every day.”

Lillee said nothing at that, instead straightening up and giving the wolf a delightful frontal view of the Romulan’s slick, nude form. She watched Lillee’s hand, the one that was mostly out of sight begin to rotate slowly and she could only come up with one reason for that motion. Her confirmation came moments later when Mickayla broke contact with her pussy and looked back over her shoulder at the Romulan.

“Do it,” Mickayla declared gallantly as she wiggled her hips a little. “Just go slow and wet it,” she said before turning back and latching onto Donna again, sending the pilot back into the throes of ecstasy. The pleasure was elevated when the Klingon moaned directly into the pussy and the Terran was left to imagine what Lillee had done.

It was a pleasant image.

Reply #47

[Show/Hide]

Carried away by the eroticisim of it all, Lillee wasted no time. She shifted until she was kneeling next to Mickayla, the Klingon's exceptional body still slick after their bathing. Biting her lip, Lillee placed her forefinger into her mouth, licking and sucking it sensuously, her eyes on Donna as the naked human moaned and writhed in the grass. Lillee was envious, her own body tingling in anticipation as she watched Mickayla work. She wondered what it'd be like when it was her turn...oh, if her old comrades in the Empire could see her now, laying with a human and a Klingon...

They'd be jealous if they had any sense.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Lillee returned her finger to Mickayla's rump even as she curled her other hand underneath, to the Klingon's wet womanhood. Simultaneously Lillee began to penetrate Mickayla's anal passage and sensitive sex at the same time, starting slowly at first, but the three women were so amped up that Lillee couldn't hold back much longer. Soon she was more assertive, stroking Mickayla's womanhood more vigorously as her finger penetrated deeper, desperately curious to learn what the other two women's orgasms would be like, their pleasured moans filling the air.

It was the fulfilling of a primal need, nothing more and nothing less, and in the hot jungle, that primal need for all three was overwhelming.

Reply #48
[Show/Hide]

The double penetration of both her pussy and ass simultaneously combined to send Mickayla into orgasmic bliss. Her grip on the Terran beneath her relaxed as her body was wracked with waves of intense pleasure, causing her eyes to roll back into her head has her body shook. Donna, enjoying what the Klingon was doing to her immensely but more in control of herself at that moment, saw an opportunity to spread the fun around some more. 

Spinning on her backside, Donna slid up beside Mickayla until her hips were beneath the Klingon’s shoulders. Spreading her legs, she was relieved when she once again felt the security officer’s tongue. For her own part, she was now staring up at Lillee’s taut backside and glistening skin, smelling the aroma of intense arousal that was emanating from her womanhood. Reaching up, she ran her hands over the Romulan’s cheeks before grasping hold of them tightly, using them to help pull herself upwards until her nose was hovering over her companion’s pubic bone.

“This looks delicious,” Donna commented. Beside her, Mickayla moaned, something that Donna felt most intimately. “Now, it's been a while since I have tasted Romulan, and I’m famished.” Nothing else needed to be said as Donna made contact.

“This brings back some memories.”

Reply #49

[Show/Hide]

Mickayla's orgasm was a pleasure to behold; her moan of ecstasy, the shudder of her body, the wagging of her ass, the tight contraction of her walls around Lillee's fingers. The Romulan laughed merrily, bending down to kiss Mickayla's ample buttocks as the buxum Klingon gradually came down from her climax.

Thus distracted, Lillee didn't see Donna change position, although she heard the Wolf's question from somewhere below. "And what other Romulans have you-oh," Lillee moaned, stopped in her tracks by the sudden touch of a tongue on her sensitive nethers, sending an electric shock up Lillee's body, her eyes lidded in pleasure. Lillee's entire body shook, her breath rapid and uneven. When Mickayla took a break from devouring Donna to look back, Lillee gave the Klingon a lazy grin, then wriggled the two fingers she still had inside the other woman, relishing the answering throaty moan. Lillee felt as if her entire body was aflame, her skin slick with sweat and water, and she allowed herself to be carried away into bliss.

With Mickayla tasting Donna, and Donna's face buried in Lillee's wet womanhood, it was Lillee's voice that carried around the island. "Ie...ie...ie! Don't...don't you dare stop...ie...ie...IEEEE!" Lillee cried out to the heavens as she finally crested, only realising in that moment how badly she had needed this, how much she had been wanting something, anything, over the past month. As Lillee recovered, she felt Donna bucking beneath her groin as the human finally found her own release, last of the three, victorious in that regard at least.

The rest of the morning (and some of the afternoon) was spent in pure hedonistic exploration. It wasn't all frantic sex, however. The three women explored the island, trained together with their weapons and even tried swimming in the ocean, brief though it was with the intense Aldean sun beating down upon them. They remained nude, sneaking in indulgent kisses here and there that inevitably devolved into yet more sex wherever they happened to be, all three women remaining famished for more. The memories would persist for some time; Mickayla and Donna pinning Lillee against a tree, both crouching down and assaulting her sex simultaneously, drawing wild cries from their willing victim. Lillee and Donna bent over in the sand, Mickayla behind them, working both their anuses with her deft fingers, seeing who could hold off their orgasm longest, Donna again being victorious. Lillee throwing Mickayla onto the grass and riding the other woman hard as Donna watched nearby, pleasuring herself lazily.

There was little conversation, as such, save to confirm that the hedonistic threesome would be a one-time affair. None of them wished to start anything more; it had been a purely physical exercise between three friends. By the time the three lovers beamed back to the Theurgy (clothed once more), their bodies were profoundly sore and aching, but their spirits were high.

When Lillee was asked about her shoreleave the next day, she answered with a coy smile. "I just spent some time training with my friends. It was a lovely time."

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder