Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 364516 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4976
Shouldn't there be a little symbol on his forehead as he is Risian @oberonfrost ? Also what is Jamaharon?
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4977
Shouldn't there be a little symbol on his forehead as he is Risian @oberonfrost ? Also what is Jamaharon?
Jamaharon, per random Risian resort girl in TNG: "Captain's Holiday" is something that you signal you're interested in by displaying a fertility idol called a horg'ahn. 

i.e. it's a TNG writer's idea of a sex joke. 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4978
Shouldn't there be a little symbol on his forehead as he is Risian @oberonfrost ?

In TNG the symbol didn't look organic at all, so it is a cultural thing, a little patch, worn by the Risians. In Discovery? It's a tattoo. In our story, we've gone with the TNG patch since it's closer in the timeline. I have always left the symbol off Risians in the character images since they have all been off world. Same with this character as well as Jovela, Rihen Neyah and Inej Avirim.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4979

PLEASE WELCOME OB2LANDER961 & DUMEDION, OUR NEWEST THEURGISTS!

Today, two new Theurgists joins us, @ob2lander961 and @Dumedion , and they will be writing Dixiebee and Shadow, two new Lone Wolves. :)

Ens. Via WiX          Wolf-16 [DixieBee]

- Writer: @ob2lander961

Ens. Talia Al-Ibrahim          Wolf-04 [Shadow]

- Writer: @Dumedion

@ob2lander961 brings Via Vix, callsign DixieBee, a Tactical CONN officer that was hurt at the Omega training centre and whom been in medical recovery aboard the Oneida until Interregnum 02-03. She will be flying a Valravn and have the designation Wolf-16. She is a feisty young woman who grew up on a harsh planet, but whom have adopted Starfleet ideals. She has a cybernetic plate on her chest that she has to wear for one year to help the healing of her lungs, but this won't prevent her from flying her warp fighter now that she has been cleared for duty.

Then, we have @Dumedion , who brings Talia Al-Ibrahim - callsign Shadow - who come from a repressive family situation but found sanctuary in Starfleet, and a passion for resistance training. Talia transferred to the Theurgy on the eve where Starfleet Command gave the order to attack the ship in orbit of Earth. She'd no more reached the Fighter Assault Bay when she was badly wounded and had to be put into stasis, and she couldn't be thawed until the current time in the story, when V-Nine had a chance to take a look at her medical journal and suggest a surgical means to treat her without loosing her in the process. She will be flying a Mk III Valkyrie since she were in simulations for her assignment before reaching Earth, and her designation will be Wolf-04.

Welcome aboard the Theurgy the both of you! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4980
Welcome to the party! Glad to have you aboard!

Scott

Reply #4981
Welcome aboard! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4986
Welcome, always good to have more fighter pilots

Reply #4992
@Dumedion and @ob2lander961

Welcome aboard the Theurgy. I look forward to writing with you both as time allows.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or any of the other mentors, or really anyone for that matter.

Stegro88

Reply #4994
 HI Theurgists!

Covid got to me at last with this last wave. :)

Been gradually getting worse symptoms and I tested positive today. Relatively mild symptoms though and I hope to be fine in a few days. I'll let you all know when I'm back at 100% capacity.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4997
Oh my god!! Feel better soon, stay hydrated and get so much rest. Hope to hear you back around soon.

Wish you and your family health and a speedy recovery.

-Lizzie
Ensign Sarah Bjørge, Nurse

[Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder