There aren't any users online.

Sim Stats

• Total Members: 137
  • Total Posts: 34,953
  • Total Topics: 1,569
  • Total Categories: 7
  • Total Boards: 26
  • Most Online: 296

The year is 2381. They have been betrayed. Outlawed and alienated by Starfleet Command. Yet in times of war and uncertainty, the persecuted must endure. Ready to answer the urgent call for truth, justice and freedom. They are that crew.

After returning to base in San Francisco after a long diplomatic mission to Romulus, it was due to pure happenstance that the crew of the USS Theurgy managed to pick up transmissions that detailed a horrifying change to Starfleet Command. The senior positions of Starfleet Command - Starfleet's operational authority - included the Commander in Chief, the Chief of Staff and the Chief of Starfleet Operations. These three individuals, along with an unknown number of others in the organization, were revealed through the transmissions to be impersonators of the people they once were; replaced by an unknown enemy.

Before the truth came out, the crew's secretive efforts to meet this threat was compromised, and they had to flee Earth in order to save their own lives. The USS Theurgy was hunted by their former collective fleet - the pursuers merely following orders and whatever fabricated truth Command had given them. The Theurgy escaped after an enduring two months gruesome chase through the Alpha Quadrant. Yet the truth be their witness, they would restore Starfleet to the Federation and the President, and enlighten their fellow brothers and sisters in the fleet about the immediate danger they unknowingly were in by carrying out the orders of Starfleet Command. Yet the Theurgy also had to protect the truth they carried at all cost...

You are about to enter a website that may contain content of adult nature. These pages were made for adults only and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit now.

The character images depicted herein are expressly for artistic purposes only. These are manipulated, or are otherwise known as 'fake' pieces of work. There is no intent or implication that these are the actual person's upon which the images are based off of, nor is there any implication that the individuals themselves have dressed in such costumes or behaved in any fashion depicted herein. These are transformative pieces of art for a clearly fictionalised portrayal of characters, not real individuals, and no claim is being made that these in any way relate to individuals they may resemble, and are both easily and reasonably recognised as such.

None of the artwork or content on this site is available for usage on any other sites than Star Trek: Theurgy. This community, however, functions solely as non-profit entertainment for writers where no economic gain is perceived by any of its members as a result of the available media. Star Trek, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Star Trek: Picard, Star Trek: Lower Decks, the Star Trek movies, etc. are © Copyright Paramount Pictures & CBS Studios.

Star Trek News | Ex Astris Scientia

• Review of LOW: "Hear All, Trust Nothing" - 29 September
  • Here is my review of LOW: "Hear All, Trust Nothing". Just as expected, the DS9-related episode is very entertaining, although the B-plot is somewhat misplaced.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Starship Database Update: Picard Season 2 - 24 September
  • Major update of the Starship Database, as I have added the missing vessels from Picard season 2 on the pages Starfleet Ship Classes A-K, Starfleet Ship Classes L-Z, Other Starfleet Ship Classes, Federation Shuttlecraft, Earth Ship Classes and Borg Ship Classes.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "Reflections" - 22 September
  • Read my review of LOW: "Reflections". I think the series just delivered one of its best episodes so far.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Retro Reviews of VOY: "Thirty Days" and "Counterpoint" - 20 September
  • Continuing the Voyager season 5 retro reviews with "Thirty Days" and "Counterpoint".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Page: Confederation Timeline Ships - 16 September
  • I will gradually add all ships from recently completed seasons to the database, starting with the Confederation Timeline Ships from Picard season 2.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "Room for Growth" - 15 September
  • Here is my review of LOW: "Room for Growth". The story is rather simple compared to most other Lower Decks episodes but not less enjoyable.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "Mining the Mind's Mines" and Comment on Titan-A - 09 September
  • "Mining the Mind's Mines" is the weakest outing of Lower Decks season 3 so far. Although I like the character development, the story feels incoherent and some of the humor does not work for me. There is also a comment on the Picard season 3 trailer, and particularly on the USS Titan-A.#cdata_esca...
  • Reviews of Strange New Worlds Season 1 - 05 September
  • Catching up to Strange New Worlds: Here are the full reviews of all season 1 episodes.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "The Least Dangerous Game" - 03 September
  • In LOW: "The Least Dangerous Game", the series goes where season 1 has gone before and solely draws on story recipes that we already know. But it does comparably well within these narrow confines.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Many More Observations in TNG: "Allegiance" - 26 August
  • Many additions and almost 30 new pictures in the article with Observations in TNG: "Allegiance".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of LOW: "Grounded" - 25 August
  • Season 3 of Lower Decks sets off with an episode that is full of trivia and funny situations but that also raises expectations it does not fulfill in the end. Read my review of LOW: "Grounded".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Article: The Fleet in PIC: "The Star Gazer" and "Farewell" - 23 August
  • We have compiled everything about The Fleet in PIC: "The Star Gazer" and "Farewell" in a comprehensive new article: ship movements, identification of all individual ships, fleet statistics, pictures and information on the new classes.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of DIS: "Coming Home" - 21 August
  • I conclude my reviews of DIS season 4 with "Coming Home". I have also done some maintenance and added HD screen caps to our article on Picard's Shakespeare Books.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Many More Observations in TNG: "Sins of the Father" - 20 August
  • Lots of additions to the article with Observations in TNG: "Sins of the Father".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of DIS: "Species Ten-C" - 17 August
  • I have to speed up my Discovery season 4 reviews because Lower Decks season 3 is coming up. And if time allows, I will go through SNW season 1 as well. So here are my thoughts on DIS: "Species Ten-C".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of DIS: "Rosetta" - 15 August
  • Love is the message and the message is love. Here is my review of DIS: "Rosetta". Finally some progress in the storyline, at least on the emotional side.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of DIS: "The Galactic Barrier" - 13 August
  • Here is my review of DIS: "The Galactic Barrier". The storyline is dragged out for little benefit, although one of the plot threads is unexpectedly touching.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Many More Observations in TNG: "The Offspring" - 08 August
  • Here is our update to the Observations in TNG: "The Offspring", with new findings and over 40 new images.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of DIS: "Rubicon" - 05 August
  • Read my review of DIS: "Rubicon". The cat-and-mouse game initially makes up for some of the mistakes of "All In" but then regresses to typical Discovery storytelling: unwarranted worship of you-know-who, unprofessional disputes, mistakes for which nobody assumes responsibility, little progress...
  • Gallery: Remembering Nichelle Nichols - 03 August
  • Remembering Nichelle Nichols - a gallery with a screen cap from each episode and movie in which Nichelle Nichols appeared as Uhura. I have fixed several small errors such as spellings and references in the database of substances and particles and added many screen caps. Furthermore, all screen...
Simple Audio Video Embedder