There aren't any users online.

Sim Stats

• Total Members: 166
  • Total Posts: 38,137
  • Total Topics: 1,710
  • Total Categories: 7
  • Total Boards: 27
  • Most Online: 296

The year is 2381. They have been betrayed. Outlawed and alienated by Starfleet Command. Yet in times of war and uncertainty, the persecuted must endure. Ready to answer the urgent call for truth, justice and freedom. They are that crew.

After returning to base in San Francisco after a long diplomatic mission to Romulus, it was due to pure happenstance that the crew of the USS Theurgy managed to pick up transmissions that detailed a horrifying change to Starfleet Command. The senior positions of Starfleet Command - Starfleet's operational authority - included the Commander in Chief, the Chief of Staff and the Chief of Starfleet Operations. These three individuals, along with an unknown number of others in the organization, were revealed through the transmissions to be impersonators of the people they once were; replaced by an unknown enemy.

Before the truth came out, the crew's secretive efforts to meet this threat was compromised, and they had to flee Earth in order to save their own lives. The USS Theurgy was hunted by their former collective fleet - the pursuers merely following orders and whatever fabricated truth Command had given them. The Theurgy escaped after an enduring two months gruesome chase through the Alpha Quadrant. Yet the truth be their witness, they would restore Starfleet to the Federation and the President, and enlighten their fellow brothers and sisters in the fleet about the immediate danger they unknowingly were in by carrying out the orders of Starfleet Command. Yet the Theurgy also had to protect the truth they carried at all cost...

You are about to enter a website that may contain content of adult nature. These pages were made for adults only and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit now.

The character images depicted herein are expressly for artistic purposes only. These are manipulated, or are otherwise known as 'fake' pieces of work. There is no intent or implication that these are the actual person's upon which the images are based off of, nor is there any implication that the individuals themselves have dressed in such costumes or behaved in any fashion depicted herein. These are transformative pieces of art for a clearly fictionalised portrayal of characters, not real individuals, and no claim is being made that these in any way relate to individuals they may resemble, and are both easily and reasonably recognised as such.

None of the artwork or content on this site is available for usage on any other sites than Star Trek: Theurgy. This community, however, functions solely as non-profit entertainment for writers where no economic gain is perceived by any of its members as a result of the available media. Star Trek, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Star Trek: Picard, Star Trek: Lower Decks, the Star Trek movies, etc. are © Copyright Paramount Pictures & CBS Studios.

Star Trek News | Ex Astris Scientia

• 50 New Discoverse Federation Ship Images - 18 March
  • Over 50 new images of Discoverse Federation Vessels. I have also replaced all database side views of 23rd century and 32nd century Discovery ships with larger versions, where available.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Fleet Chart Update Discoverse and New Discoverse Klingon Ship Images - 16 March
  • Fleet chart update: Discoverse Federation and Discoverse Klingon. There are a few new ships, and the side views are much better now. A big thanks to Pundus for the kind support! While I was at it, I also added large images from Eaglemoss publications to the Discovery Klingon Ship Gallery.#cdata_e...
  • Fleet Chart Update and EAE Award for Star Trek + Design - 09 March
  • I have finally added the starships from Star Trek Picard to the Federation fleet chart, which has therefore grown enormously. Speaking of sections that have not seen an update in years, I think Star Trek + Design deserves an EAE Award. Congratulations, Eno!#cdata_escape_encode#
  • 120 New Ship Images - 02 March
  • Massive ship gallery update with some 120 new images of Various Starfleet Vessels and (now on a separate page) of Wolf 359 & DS9TM Starfleet Vessels. Many thanks to Nathan Horton.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Maintenance: Links to TrekCore Galleries - 22 February
  • Site maintenance: I fixed the broken links to the relocated TrekCore TNG Blu-ray galleries in all 145 TNG Observations articles.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Improved Observations and All Broken Images Fixed - 21 February
  • The oldest TNG Observations are reworked up to "The Battle" now. I also wrote a script to scan the whole site for missing resources, thanks to which I could fix two dozen broken thumbnails or image links that had come to pass with the latest improvements.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Vulcan and Miranda Ship Images - 17 February
  • Once again, there are over 50 new images in the Starship Gallery, mostly on the pages for the Vulcans and for the Miranda Class.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Retro Reviews of VOY: "The Fight" and "Think Tank" - 11 February
  • Here are two more revised Voyager season 5 reviews, of "The Fight" and "Think Tank". I have also updated the oldest TNG Observations up to "The Last Outpost" with corrections, better images and more references.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Observations in TNG: "Remember Me" - 10 February
  • Many new additions to Observations in TNG: "Remember Me", including a few surprising discoveries about re-used footage.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Improved Observations - 04 February
  • Besides adding new findings by Jörg (currently in season 4), I have started to improve the oldest articles in the Observations section. I have included more HD screen caps, fixed or added references and harmonized the formatting in Observations in TNG: "Encounter at Farpoint" and the next four...
  • New Observations in TNG: "Family" - 03 February
  • I have added many new items to our article with Observations in TNG: "Family". And the usual hint: Jörg posts new stuff at Twitter and at Mastodon every day, currently about his favorite episode "Remember Me".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Cardassian Ship Images and More - 27 January
  • Over 50 new images in the Starship Gallery, mostly on the pages for Cardassians and the Excelsior.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Retro Reviews of VOY: "The Disease" and "Course: Oblivion" - 20 January
  • Here are two more revised Voyager season 5 reviews, of "The Disease" and "Course: Oblivion". Not the greatest episodes, still a pleasure to watch again after several years.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Observations in TNG: "Suddenly Human" - 13 January
  • Many new entries and images in the article with Observations in TNG: "Suddenly Human". Keep watching Jörg's Twitter account for the latest findings.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Dominion Ship Images and More - 06 January
  • Many more new images in the Starship Gallery, such as on the pages for Dominion and Allies, Constitution and Ambassador.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Improved Starship Orthographic Views - 02 January
  • I'm in the course of replacing many old (scanned) images in the Starship Gallery with much better versions, such as notably the annotated orthographic views. Other than that, there is a lot of ongoing site maintenance without a specific focus.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Update: Delta Quadrant Starship Images - 30 December
  • Big update with over 100 new starship images from the Official Starships Collection. Find them on the gallery pages for Delta Quadrant, Part 1, Delta Quadrant, Part 2, The Krenim and Their Enemies and Hirogen.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Ranking: 5 Star Trek Technologies Falsely Reported as Real - 26 December
  • Journalists love to write about "Star Trek tech that is real". Some fail to recognize that a theory is not a technology, and that real-life devices are not like in Trek just because of a similar name. Here are 5 Star Trek Technologies Falsely Reported as Real.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Story by Travis Anderson: Prima Nox - 26 December
  • Here is a another story by Travis Anderson in the series The Cause: Prima Nox.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Observations in TNG: "Brothers" - 24 December
  • Many new findings by Jörg in the article about Observations in TNG: "Brothers", with some 40 new or better pictures.#cdata_escape_encode#
Simple Audio Video Embedder