Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 357319 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3751
The prodigal Cardassian returns!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3754
Belcome wack! now let the tea parties commence from morning to evening! Oh and we're using Parnak's lab for this.

Reply #3755
just a quick update on the behalf of @Even Angels Cry

She has no internet for the next two weeks, if she manages to post it will be through various wifi which she only has access to on saturday.

I know this because I have EAC's phone number (she's an RL friend after all) so I figured I would update the site on her behalf.

Reply #3756
Just want to post an update for myself.

I'm going on vacation! it's been in flux for a little while, but I finally got everything sorted, I leave on the 13th, and I will be back on the 18th, and I won't have any internet during that trip.

So I know I just got back to being fully active, but I'm gonna be gone for a week or so, and I need this, it's very much for my personal health, I'm going on retreat to heal for a while.

Have a good time.

Reply #3758
hey hey! just a head up, due to a sudden increase in workload my pace may slow down slightly until I tackle a couple of things I have going on. This shouldn't affect my posting rate in theory, but as I'm not very sure about this, and perhaps I have less leisure time, I prefer to warn you guys. In the "worst" scenario, I would continue to post at the same rate as I did during inktober, i.e. with post spam on weekends.
Cheers!

Reply #3760
SILVERSHADOW'S MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED

After sending several posting reminders, and given the chance to return to active status and post in the threads they were active in, SilverShadow's membership had to be terminated due to inactivity.

Ens. Mektari Dumral          Asst. Chief CONN Officer (V3)

- Former Writer:
SilverShadow

She played Mektari "Meki" Dumral, who is now available for inheritance, should anyone be interested in her as a character of their own.

If anyone wants me to, I will try to wrap up the threads she was in, namely. Here is more info on Inheritance: https://uss-theurgy.com/w/index.php?title=Category:Available_Player_Characters

That's all for now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3761
SIM CONTRIBUTION AWARDS!

Award season has officially begun!!

These Sim Contribution Awards are handed out by the GM to members who have devoted a lot of time and energy into help building our community in some way. Without further ado, here are the recipients! :)

Awarded to a writer who has recruited at least three writers to the sim. Alternatively, for mentoring five or more Applicants and writing starting threads with them upon joining. Having done this by showing the sim to @BZ , @patches and @fiendfall , this year's recipient is....

Awarded to a writer in thanks for helping to keep the GM sane. The writer may have taken initiative to play an active role in a project or significant plot, been a helpful posting partner, given OOC administrative assistance, or simply was extra supportive, encouraging, or making the GM laugh. Because of the great focus on creating plotlines for the Aldea Prime Anthology, all the brainstorming on Discord, and perhaps most importantly for initiating The Inside Man storyline with Donna Petterson and Director Joseph Nerva Andersson.... this years recipient is....

Awarded to a writer who has produced graphics for the sim in a consistent and exemplary manner, be it making character images for applicants or graphics for the site as a whole. With this Theurgist having given us so much eye-candy since she joined, who better to earn this than...

Awarded to an writer who goes through extreme, even insane measures to get an administrative project done for the sim, well beyond any kind of expectations from the GM. There are two recipients for this Award, and they get it since they worked together to make sure all the Character Pages got the Academy Class as well as the NCO boot-camp categorisations, Because of these two, you can all click the Academy Class links at the bottom of your character pages to see whom the character graduated with. Here they are!

Awarded to a writer for devoting extraordinary time and energy to create and maintain the Theurgy wiki database for the benefit of the sim and its writers. This medal recognizes these efforts and acknowledge the blood, sweat and tears they pour into facilitating the community and the rich Theurgy lore. In this case, the recipient earns the hammer because not only has he been involved in a few wiki projects over the years, one of them being the Theurgy wiki-page itself, but he also set aside a lot of time to update all character pages with ranks, positions and service records after the Theurgy arrived at Aldea. Well earned! Congrats goes to...

I will be saving the GM's Commendation Award for later, and there are many more Writing Awards to earn through upcoming nominations, but please congratulate these Theurgists for their achievements!  (L)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3762
Congratulations everyone. All of you deserve the praise

Reply #3764
Congratulations, you all!

Reply #3765
Congrats everyone! Well deserved ^^
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3768
I want to thank the Academy for this award and.....
Hahaha just joking, thank you so much for this and congratulations for all my fellow awarded, you all deserve it!  (L)

Reply #3770
NEW PAGE: FORUM WRITING ETIQUETTE  

Hello everyone! Today, we replace the half-baked Posting Style Guide with this new and expanded Forum Writing Etiquette page!

Forum Writing Etiquette

This forum writing guide offer information for both beginners and seasoned writers in Star Trek sims, so I recommend you read through it when you have the time, regardless how long you've been a member. :)

The wiki has been updated with a link to the new page, replacing the Style Guide post, but let me know if there are any links missing!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3771
Good Day team.

I was just wondering if people wanted to schedule a voice-chat session at an alternate time to the times that have been scheduled already. Not necessarily for anything formal like AL's sessions, but just to chat and talk characters and junk.

I know that there's no way that we can find universally convenient times, but I always enjoy the VC's so if people are in a like mind, I'd enjoy scheduling something if it proves to be a popular idea. 
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3773
I'd be into a more chill VC session! The scheduled sessions are cool with their agendas, and it'd be nice to supplement that with more freeform sessions if folks were into that? Preferably at UK-friendly times haha
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder