Skip to main content
Topic: General Call Out for a Mirror Universe Solo Thread (Read 3794 times) previous topic - next topic

General Call Out for a Mirror Universe Solo Thread

I want to put something out there and just make a general call out.  I have an idea for a Mirror Universe solo thread I want to write for Hathev.  I'm still brainstorming but I intend to set it on board ISS Theurgy.  I'm asking for permission to use your characters names and appearances in the story.

To be clear, I do not intend to write direct dialogue involving your characters (and if I end up needing to, I'll talk to you privately about it first.), but rather to reference your characters presence and role aboard ship and/or put him/her/them in a scene.  I can not promise your character will survive the story or not.

NO pressure at all.  If you're willing, just let me know which character(s) I can work with and any restrictions you want me to follow.  If you would like more details, I'm happy to provide.  If you don't answer one way or the other, I will assume the answer is "no".

To be clear, I can do this story without using any mirror of any present or past character in the sim, but I think it could be more fun to slip the references in there, where I have your expressed permission.

This was cross posted over to Discord where I received permission from @Swift for Fisher and Foster, as well as @Pierce  for Tessa and Lauren only and @BipSpoon for Cam and V. 

Thanks!

Re: General Call Out for a Mirror Universe Solo Thread

Reply #1
I'm ok with them being mention, but if its ok, I would like to be in on how the characters are portrayed. I am happy to provide you dialogue for them, or even write a post/join post with you for them and their involvement.

I've no idea how you'll explain Lorad and Samala's presence but the others should be easy enough.

Stegro88

Reply #2
Thanks @Stegro88     I’m happy to consult with you if I need them for more than just a reference or a mention.   In all honestly I’m not sure who I’ll use and who I won’t.  But it’s good to have options. 

Reply #3
Feel free to use Rhys as a throw away mention. If you need him to do anything more specific let me know. Im happy to help.

Reply #5
As I mentioned in Discord, you're free to use Tessa and Lauren but like Stegro said, if you need something specific or dialogue, please consult or I'd be willing to send stuff your way on their portrayal. Alana wouldn't technically exist in mirror IMO. 

Reply #6
Feel free to use Shall and Selena as you wish ^^

Reply #7
Go ahead!  Though I have no idea what a mirror Anh-Le would look like XD. 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #8
I'm intrigued by this idea a lot! You can use Cir'Cie if you wish.

Reply #10
If you want to, you can use Logan as well. Curios to see, what the Mirror Universe is haveing for him in stock.

Reply #11
I want to thank you all.   17 characters have been offered up and I appreciate it.   I'm keeping notes on who owns which characters and as I work on this, I'll be in touch with you about specifics. 

Reply #12
You know I love the mirror universe @P.C. Haring, may I be involved? I'd love to do dialogue for Kingston and Kobol  when you need it.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Simple Audio Video Embedder